Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defrosting Praise and Song

Oh the desire was so great to say that force’s nature was her. Of course, that was from the thoughts of a woman with a god complex with in a god complex that is licking another god complex. Petra’s years had created such a massive complex that anyone trying to help lessen it would end up in a padded room. That was the fact of her mind. It was not going to change any time soon.

Petra nodded and added, “Good.” She was please even if it was not her answer. It was the one view all witches were taught in the past when Petra has more control over the world. She changed plan up and started to speak again. “We are going to change this planet for good, sweetie. Not like last time, I let the Sith in me destroy all I worked for. This time we will achieve my goals. We will make Dathomirian and rancors all better. Also won’t take thousand years to setup, the ground work will be fast… are you up for that, Lauda?”

@[member="Lauda Cavataio"]

They were going to change Dathomir for good. Lauda looked ahead, at the planet that seemed so different but it wasn't. And yet, it was still home, no matter what. Ma'dri continued talking, telling her about how she would not let the Sith inside her destroy all she had worked for. This time they would make Dathomirian and rancors all better. And it would be faster than the last time.

She thought about it and the question, chocolate brown eyes still on Dathomir, landing on the valley that was once full of their herd, her extended family. She could see it full in her memories again and it brought a small smile to her face. She wanted it full again. She wanted better Dathomirian and rancors all better. She wanted Dathomir all better.

Turning her head to look at Ma'dri, Lauda smiled and nodded. "Si, Ma'dri." She was up for it. She was always up for it.

@[member="Petra Cavataio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom