Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defending Vader's Castle

After the liberation of Coruscant it seems that a rogue team of Rebels are wishing to tear down one of many of Vader's castles. This one being his most personal as it was built on Mustafar on the very sight where he had been dismembered by the Jedi Obi-wan Kenobi.

However it will not be that easy to simply take over the Castle and blow it up, as several different Troopers and a single Red Guard stand in front of the Castle willing to defend it to the very end. But who would dare even try to fight with or against them?

(Looking for both Rebel and Imperial Troopers to help Kaytia defend the Castle Or attempt to destroy it...)

Although he knew little of Vader's actions, his suit is what inspired The White Knight to follow in his likeness. He tried learning a few things about Vader by visiting the castle, and was just landing when sirens and alarms started to sound. It was here that he knew that he would either have to fight his way in...or fight to defend it. He chose to defend it.

"Just like the old days."

He said before exiting the shuttle he was renting out. He began making his way through and inside the castle, not caring unto how many people confused him for Vader's ghost, or got upset for being a Vader Copy Cat.

[member="Red Guard Kaytia"]

Question, I may have missed it but is Coruscant not under Alliance rule? Secondly, ain't no rebels going to break into my house, lastly I am not sure me or my master are one to allow Galatic Empire troopers onto mustafar. [member="Red Guard Kaytia"]

This is a discussion thread, you don't rp here, this is just where we talk [member="The White Knight"]

Darth Vader's castle is in safe hands. As it sits, Chaos is as a site is set 850 years after the Battle of Yavin. That means all RP is based around various factions of the Galaxy forming nations and warring each other like it's the medieval era. As it sits, the latest iteration of the First Order, now controls Mustafar, and Lord Vader's citadel is a bastion of dark side power and learning for their mysterious Knights of Ren.

[member="Robogeber"] [member="Asheda Tyr"]

Ah, well i was just making this RP take place shortly after the liberation of Coruscant after Vader and Emperor Palpatine died on the second Death Star. But since you put it that this site takes place 800 years after the battle of yavin means now my character is ancient.

You could wake up from stasis, not realizing this is 850 years in the future and try to perform the same task you intended on and introduce your character to the current era that way.

But do be aware that Kyrel Ren resides within the Castle so if any Rebels were to attack the place, more then likely he or some other Ren would dispatch them quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom