Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Defending the Denon Hex

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
So we are going to start working on making Hex Denon a fortress.
The Directorate will be building battle stations at Denon, Duro, Nubia, and Loronar. We have started the development for the stations here. anyone is welcome to join and tour the station. just walk around do anything. We are starting it with a meeting with the GR senate appropriations delegation about financing these brutes. but the Station will jump in system after my next post. so then people can go aboard and tour gaze at amazement what ever.

It is a brute Like I said and will need some development. That is the purpose of this thread basically. Once we get the dev out of the way we can do threads moving them into the other systems.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Reshmar"] as senator of Denon there should have been something sent to me. Ayumi worked with them in the dominion to bring a number of things to the world already and set up some special stuff.

and that is about it for me, honestly I like this idea and support making it a fortress. There are somethings that have been getting made to really beef up the security forces

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

wish I knew how to help, I don't know who to poke your way.

[member="Reshmar"]

After all the work put into securing the Hex, Dallen is certainly up for helping in whatever way you see to make sure it stays that way.

If we can, perhaps rebuilding the Enclave on Denon with it's own sub might be an idea that we can discuss . Or if you wanted, you could level what remains and build a military base of top. Make it a hub for new troops and the like to flow in.

As Vor'en's pretty much there for a little while, I'll have him help in whatever manner you all believe best. My posts are just going to be really slow during the weekdays, as I'm adjusting to a new sleep cycle. 4am starts are a nightmare. Lol

With the Sith Triumvirate appearing to major below us, we should consider fortifying the southern regions or at least consider expanding a little further that direction to create a buffer.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Alistair Thorne"]
My resons for wanting to fortify the Denon Hex are strictly In Character reasons. Denon represents more population then every other planet in the republic combined. Over 500 billion people on one ball of durasteel. Duro, Nubia, and Loronar each have more manufacturing and make more money that the rest of the Republic combined. These 4 worlds make up, Oh i would guess 95% of the industrial power of the Republic.

My reasons have nothing to do with map. yes the sith Tri. is popping up below us. Thats cool, those guys deserve it they had a great rebellion. Kicked my behind on the ground with one massive Primevil bombardment. But Denon, Nubia, Loronor, and Duro should be protected for IC reasons. We got a massive influx of IC buffs by taking the hex.

Also there will be new rules for invasions so until then we can not invade anything so any of the worlds in the TU or Hitt space are off limits to major factions currently. I recommended a tier 3 dominion of Gyndine grabbing most of that hex for the same In Character reasons. Population and industrial power In Character. We should not do worry as much about the map In My Opinion and more about what is best for our characters.

[member="Faith Organa"] maybe you will run into Supreme Commander Forlon as you tour the station. he will be aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom