Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Defenders of Democracy

Pantora League

P
The former Pantoran faction went silent shortly after I had joined them. I cooked up an idea taking up from the story they had started with two conflicting political camps vying for power after the resignation of the former Supreme Chairman. My idea is that the military takes control and makes the decision for the populous to drive Pantora towards full self-reliance and even expansion.

There will be a military coup led by Admiral Eremia Loigos Eremia Loigos to take control of the moon of Pantora. The majority of the Pantoran military will be in support of this action, so I'm looking for anyone who may wish to stand in opposition to the coup. I'm hoping that the coup will ultimately succeed, so not looking for a grand naval fleet to come in and crush it, but some interested parties making political arguments, maybe a small resistance on the moon and/or testing the strength of the system blockade that is put into place.

Final_Dawn_gif_FINAL.gif

Considering Erimia Loigos is aligned with the Imperial Federation, whom we oppose, the Final Dawn will be generously offering it's support to the Government Pantoran in opposition to the Pantoran League's Coup attempt.

Lasmi Loigos

L
Lasmi will definitely be confronting her mother on taking the choice away from the people.

Pantora League

P
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield. Perhaps you'll see a friend from Eriadu

A ATTAR FANE No need to faction affiliation. Could be a independent mercenary or just someone who doesn't like tyranny who happens to hear of the coup and has the means to jump in. Thread will likely start in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom