Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Declaration of a monarchy on the system of ilum that will be completely loyal to the sith empire

[member="Donalia Elizabeth"]

I'm afraid that's not how it works.

Major factions have full priority, you can't do anything on their planets without their permission.

Ilum is, in fact, uncontrolled: https://i.imgur.com/ZNCrvFX.png Hex S-16.

However, the Sith Empire is currently too far away to dominion it, and if any faction goes major and claims it, then they can just as easily tell you to beat it because it's their world at that point, so this is overall rather pointless.

Especially considering that resources aren't really tracked in the RP so the Sith can get whatever crystals they want within their own space anyways.

It appeared that no one controlled it on the map but I’m willing to move to another planet I’m just seeking a place for the safe practice of both sides of the force under the banner of the great sith

[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

Either way, my point stands.

[member="Donalia Elizabeth"] - The Sith are already a thing. The Sith Empire is ruled by Darth Carnifax and Ao'Xian

Spencer Australis said:
[member="Tsisaar Taral"]

Either way, my point stands.
Yeah, I mean, did you miss the part where I said any major faction that claims it could tell OP to beat it from the planet if they wanted to? I was agreeing with you, mate, just providing proof that the planet itself wasn't currently under control. =P

This is not how factions on the board function.

I recommend that you read the rules of the board, take a gander at the existing factions. If you desire to make a *minor* faction set on Ilum you may, but you may not claim it on the map.

OK, so, here are your options.
  • Join a Major Faction and do something in their territory
  • Create a Minor Faction, which can't own map territory
  • Just start writing a little kingdom on Ilum with the understanding that some Major Faction may try to own Ilum at some point in the future
I STRONGLY recommend #3 because it's fun and nobody tells you what to do. Especially not that little derp in a onesie.

Also, Velok might join your kingdom because he likes ice planets and rogue Sith and new things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom