Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ascendancy

An Empire located on the edge of the Galaxy. Surrounded on all sides by brigands, hordes, and literal monsters, theirs is a fight for Independence and Survival.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Debrief: Zion || Awards & Aftermath

Roster-Header1.png

D E B R I E F : Z I O N

Following the Day of Landing festival, the Dominus made good on his sworn oath to the Ascendancy. He vowed that their reach would further extend into the Shiraya Expanse, guaranteeing greater prosperity for the Empire. The first step in bringing this vision to reality was Zion: a seemingly neutral planet within the Philistia System. In truth, the world was a shadowport which ferried weapons, narcotics, and slaves directly to the Khanate. This pipeline of assets and people had to be disrupted.

And so, the Regnum Star Legion and Medjai Order descended.

After a brutal skirmish at Port Luck, the VIP in charge of Zion's operation was successfully apprehended. Interrogations of the suspect have revealed a staggering web of supplies all across the Philistia System. In truth, while Zion was a vital hub for the Khanate, it was by no means the end of their ability to acquire resources through the System. It will not do for this network to remain in place - and thus, new plans are already being drawn for the next strike.

But in the quiet before the next storm, the Ascendancy lauds its heroes. Bravery, Devotion, and Sacrifice were epitomized by the performance made on Zion. And to the victor go well-earned spoils.

Testerr.png

R E C O G N I T I O N

For outstanding Valor in battle is hereby awarded:​

For exceptional Valor in battle are hereby awarded:​
A luxury residence at Villa Cascade!​

For phenomenal Valor in battle, the following are hereby awarded event bling:​

Championof-Zion.png

The Ascendancy Staff team thanks each of you for an amazing story! We look forward to the next one!

Testerr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom