Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death is but an Old Friend {Ventasia}

Oh, how she grinned. The brute felt a feeling she hadn't felt in months. Inside, she knew, she was happy. "Very well, my little spawn of evil. I accept your offer." Soon the grin blossomed into the cheesiest smile possible. This was a wondrous moment. "Even though I'd been waiting fo you to say that since we first met... But that's neither here nor there. The point is, we're together. Which means things in the galaxy are about to get a bit more chaotic. Oh, and before I forget to say this..." Hmm? What was this? Ven cautiously raised an eyebrow, both curious and concerned. What came next wasn't terribly surprising. "Know that I'm watching you, and I don't plan on going through this again. You've wavered in the past about where you wanted to stand, and I've had to stand there and deal with it all. Not this time. If you take one step back, if you even think about betraying your words, you won't have to worry about what your future holds. Because I'll end your future right then. Permanently. Do you understand me?"
One would expect a gulp or frown. Instead Ven chuckled, still smiling. "I'd expect nothing less from you. Glad to see you're as feisty as ever. Even while seemingly intoxicated. I love you, little one." And she did. More than she had ever loved Circe. Or anyone else she had ever felt anything for. This really was what she wanted. Now she just had to make sure she didn't kark things up. "Who shall we kill first? Or perhaps a meeting with your fellows, to attempt to get my actions pardoned, would be better? I doubt our old friends would like you running around with a wanted murderer. Even one who's mind is not fully her own." Hm... bounty hunters could be quite troublesome. But the Protectorate wouldn't take her back, would they? After everything she had done? A sweep of her mind might be enough to clear some of the blame... It would be enough to put a target on those who had made her this way... Guess things depended on what Ventasia wanted to do next.
[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
Seemingly intoxicated? The ventress was still plastered out of her mind. The fact that she was standing, walking, and making coherent sentences was nothing short of incredible. Especially considering she'd been drinking every drop of alcohol she could get her hands on. Hell, she even thought about taking a dive into some spice, but even in a drunken stupor, she knew better.

As small sigh left her lips as her expression softened, her hand moving to her face as her palm smacked against it. How could she have forgotten? This was a Omega outpost. Albeit a small, out of the way, probably forgotten one, but the point still remained. How was she going to explain this? Or explain Ven's current appearance, for that matter? In her mind, she imagined their return being similar to when she first met the mercenary group, guns pointed and ready to blow her head off.Not something she was planning on dealing with. But what choice was there? "Ayden is going to want answers.... And knowing Corek, he'll never let me live this one down... Guess we should back first. I get the feeling that, if we put this off any longer, it'll only get worse..That, and, we're going to need those resources to get to the bottom of this..and find her."

By her, she meant the one that had been named; Ashin. One that had crossed her desk before, that she'd heard in conversation. It seemed that anytime she let a name slip from her grasp, it came back to bite her. One way, or another.

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Talking to the Protectorate really would be troublesome. "Ayden is going to want answers... and knowing Corek, he'll never let me live this one down... Guess we should go back first. I get the feeling that, if we put this off any longer, it'll only get worse... That, and, we're going to need those resources to get to the bottom of this... and find her." True. While Ven knew bits of information about her killer, it wasn't enough to actually find the lass. Okay, it's not even close to being enough. "Let one of their force-users scour my mind. Let them see what I was subjected to. My mind was torn open, my memories and feelings shattered, and I was filled with rage. They kept me locked in a cage, sometimes not even feeding me, before releasing me into battle. Everything they did was out of fear and hate. Let them see that I have been recovering. My mind has been starting anew. With every meeting I have, I once more become my old self."
First the day with Circe. That taught her caring, pain. Then an evening with Evelynn. Memories of what she had once done for fun resurfaced, first sparking images of Tasia. A fight on Coruscant lead to her rediscovering her want for order, peace. Three long nights in a cage with an empty journal gave her patience and a longing for knowledge. Finally today, with Ventasia herself, brought back the largest part of who she had been. Just a little more... and she'd be herself again. "We should go. If they do not accept me... I will let them do whatever is necessary. Even if it means dying to be reborn again. Or having all of my memories besides for this day being erased. I will let them make me nothing but a servant, if it means staying by your side."
[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom