Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death is but an Old Friend {Ventasia}

It was time for the beast to be tested. A soul (that of Ven'Rain Sekairo) had been forced into 'her' body. Together their rage was nearly unstoppable. Death had already claimed them once, now they had no fear of it. Instead they knew that one day they would welcome him as an old friend. Walk gladly into his arms, but only after burning the galaxy into oblivion. That would not be for some time. For now 'Ven' had been given the task of razing a small city on a boring planet... in Protectorate space. Some precaution had been used to get her in without anyone being any the wiser. As far as anyone knew, the shuttle she arrived on only held animals for a local petting zoo. Which included two very... 'tame' akk dogs. In a cage behind them had been Ven herself. Almost eight and a half feet tall, with horns, muscles, and creepy eyes. Not very different from her last body in appearance, really.
But her mind was now even more twisted then it had been before. Most of her memories had been wiped. What remained were whatever the Vong had thought might fuel her to destruction. Betrayals. Deaths. Various rejections. All those good, painful things. Surely it was enough to drive the Sithspawn mad? Heh, of course it was. This test wasn't to see how angry she could get. It was to see how much damage she could do when she was agitated. They shocked her twice before releasing her a kilometer outside of the town. A Protectorate base wasn't terribly far away (to several people's delight). How would Ven stand up to these enemy forces? Would she knock them down as easily as her handlers hoped? Or would something... unexpected stop her?
Time to find out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alarms blared throughout the area. Things like that happen when you have a giant randomly smash into a tavern and start killing people. Especially when said giant is wielding a lightclub which 'she' really didn't need, considering her natural brute strength. But hey, it looked fancier... if you ignored the fact that she had been caked in blood and dirt before she even started the chaos. "You're all very boring. Is anyone-" She swung the blade, killing two people with one blow, "going to give me a challenge here?" Ven asked with a little sigh. Already blasterfire was crashing into her duraplast armor, making more scuff marks than dents.
Still, no one was putting up much of a fight. This world wasn't known for fighters. In fact, it had more farmers than police. Why had her handlers picked this location then? Probably because they simply liked to screw people over. Or maybe it was because they hoped someone of some importance would be stationed at that base during the attack?... Eh, who knows. Ven was to busy crushing puny mortals to give a damn about why she was crushing puny mortals.
[member="Ventasia Terana"]

Rebellious Vanguard
Was it so hard to have some peace? Maybe a little solitude? Though, in truth, she'd had plenty of that in recent times. Ever since the sudden death of her 'friend', Ventasia had all but separated herself from those whom she shared time with. She wanted to be way, to forget. The thoughts. The dreams. The pain. She just wanted it all to go away, to vanish like they never existed. But then again, she didn't want that. She didn't want to forget how she felt. The feelings she had, she wanted to preserve them for as long as possible, even if it meant dealing with the pain that came alongside. In a life that had all but thrown her to the wolves, the bright spots were few and far between. And for the moments she had, letting go was no option.

To say the red head had been drinking was an understatement. No, she was hammered. Wasted, if you will. Then again, that's how she'd been since the day she found out, and constantly at that. Yet, the sounds of alarms screaming would grab the attention of even the most inebriated being. Even when she escaped, it seemed she was never too far from those who had taken her in when she left the Jedi behind. A small Protectorate base drew her attention as the sounds of blasters and the screeching of alarms blared through the air. The thought of simply continuing on crossed her mind, but for some reason, she felt the need to intervene in whatever was going on. In some way, she felt like she stilled owed the group a debt, even if the ones who'd welcomed her in no longer walked upon the same ground.

Her arms swayed as she stride into the base, the noises only proceeding to make her head pound. After a bit of walking, Ventasia finally turned a corner, having followed the sounds. "Whatever is going on here, shut it down! Of all places, why do you people have to be....here..." Her words trailed off as her eyes widened as much as they could, her drunken gaze falling upon the figure before her. Her mouth hung open in utter disbelief of what she was seeing. Even if she couldn't see the face, she knew the body, the feeling, they way she moved. It was only one person it could possibly be. The only person who could possibly garner such a reaction from her..

Ventasia's lips quivered as, with a low tone, she mumbled the name she thought she'd never say again. "Ven..."

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Three more bodies dropped with a satisfying thud. Wishing to make things more personal, and that way more fun, the abomination put away her lightsaber. It was time to use her fists. She rammed shoulder-first into one soldier, feeling his ribs crack beneath her bulk. Then she removed her helm and headbutted yet another. Her horns embedded themselves for a moment in his unarmored chest. Based off the amount of blood that came out, she had pierced an essential vein. The sight was... lovely. For 'Ven', at least. It scared the other troopers. Most of them were used to doing nothing for days on end. This was supposed to be an easy planet to defend. Something... simple.
No giants involved.
"Whatever is going on here, shut it down! Of all places, why do you people have to be... here..." A voice cut through the air. Bypassed the screams, sounds of blaster fire, and the drip of blood leaking from wounds. When it did... something changed. "Ven..." The noise caused the Sithspawn to stop. Her hulking figure turned, casting aside the bloody corpse of her latest victim. "You... I know you. Where... where do I know you from?" Vong workers had done their best to remove most of the woman's humanity. Only bits and pieces of her memories and personality remained. Yet it was enough to let her know that this wasn't someone she was willing to kill. No... this... this was a friend?
Impossible. Demons didn't have friends. Snarling Ven stepped forward, reaching Tasia within seconds. Now they were barely a meter apart. The redhead would be able to see the yellow-specked black orbs that had become her friend's eyes. She would be able to notice the messy, knotted hair, the dirt and blood that coated her... the scars that marked her hide. Even the way her upper lip quivered slightly as she breathed. "Tell me your name. Or I do to you what I did to him." A hand pointed back at a man who's back had been lazily broken over one knee. He was still alive, but likely wouldn't be for much longer.

Rebellious Vanguard
Standing there was about all she could do. After all, how was it possible? How could she actually be standing there, breathing, living? It made no sense. Everyone had confirmed that the merc had died. So how was it possible that they were staring at one another? How could this be explained? Did she misunderstand? Was it all some type of sick joke? She wanted answers. but didn't even know where to start. Who would, in this situation? Seeing someone that you feel so strongly for, whom you believed removed from this world, would leave even the strongest beings speechless.

Her distant gaze remained locked on the hulking brute she closed the distance, hands stained with the death of those she had encountered within the base. Even as she stood before her, Ventasia's head simply stared, a lost look within her eyes. Part of her was afraid. Afraid that she was wrong, that this wasn't the one person she so longed to see once more. But that fear was gone as quickly as her words had stopped. The sounds from the brute's lips confirmed what she believed. Even if it didn't make any sense, she accepted it without question.

The threat never even reached her ears, blocked out by a sudden eerie calm throughout both her heart and mind. As a small tear formed within her eye, Ventasia reached up, resting her hand upon Ven's face as she shook her head. "How? Everyone said you were.... Where have you been?"

This... this was odd. For a moment the giant racked her brain, attempting to find any and all memories related to the redhead. Only a few came up. One of which involved the two getting very close together in a small apartment. If she had been capable of it, Ven would have blushed. Hard. Instead she chuckled softly. "How? Everyone said you were... Where have you been?" Tasia's words hung in the air for nearly a minute before she was given a proper answer. Alarms were still going off, but no new soldiers had entered the area yet. Perhaps the greenbeans were scared. Wouldn't be to surprising. "I was dead. My soul was bound to one called Savan. A new, stronger body was made for me. The Vong created me as a tool of destruction. So I kill." With that she raised a fist, getting ready to pound her former friend into oblivion.

But once more something stopped her. The limb paused halfway through the desperate motion, hanging in mid-air. Letting out a little 'hmph' the creature stopped. "Why can't I kill you? Why do I stop?" Now she seemed more confused than angry. Her hand reached out, gently stroking Tasia's cheek. Before she could say any more loud footsteps could be heard. Backup had arrived on the scene. "STAND DOWN!" Ven spun around to face the newcomers. These were heavily armed (unlike the last group). All stood with blasters raised. "I stand down for no man. Woman, this will have to wait. I have mortals to destroy." If Ventasia wanted to prevent any further violence, she was going to have to act. Now.

Rebellious Vanguard
She blinded. Whether by emotion, or by shock, she didn't know. And it didn't matter. She'd been recognized. The armored brute knew who she was, at least to some extent. Her figure hadn't been hammered into the ground like a nail, and neither had she joined the others in a massive pile of bodily fluids and mangled limbs. That was a good thing, right? Even with her arm raising into the air, she didn't move to stop her. Hell, the arm wasn't even noticed. All that matter to her was the fact that she had Ven's attention. That she could simply see her alive, although not the same as the last time they saw face to face.

Even the alarms were completely ignored, they didn't matter to her. Her lips curved into a slight grin, parting slightly to respond to the woman before the words of another could be heard. Behind them were several more contracted Protectorate guards, security, if you will. Within second, they stood, weapons drawn and point with full intention of firing upon anyone who intended to cause them harm. For the first time since she'd laid eyes on the woman, Ventasia reacted, though not in the way one would expect.

Before the brute could move to attack, the red head slipped around Ven's hulking frame, standing just before her, eyes on the heavily armed men before them. "Enough. The ones who need to stand down are you. Silence the alarms, and remove these bodies. We clear, or do you prefer if I add your bodies to the pile?" Immediately following her words, Ventasia turned slightly, her gaze falling upon her believed fallen companion once more, tone low and voice calm. "Enough, okay?"

One of the men knew Tasia. Not terribly well, but well enough to know who she was, and that angering her was not a good idea. "Fine. But once you're done lollygagging, kill that sonofabitch. In case you haven't noticed, it's killed more than a couple good men." With that the soldiers started carrying what was left of the bodies to an undisclosed location. Several kept their blasters aimed at Ven, just in case. A wise move, really. "Hmph. Those insolant fools do not deserve to live. Why can't I grace the floor with their blood?" Oh, if only the others hadn't overheard her... "That's it... Boys, kill 'it'. Don't care if the other one gets hit in the blast. Anything on that thing's side is an enemy in my mind." And oh, if only Ven hadn't overheard them.
Not to far from the two women was a severed arm. Well, it had been near them. But now it was flying across the hall. A split second later and it had slammed into one man's face. How lovely. About as lovely as the hail of blaster fire that started to rain down upon them... Tasia could potentially be hit... and seeing as she was drunk, and without armor... Ven didn't like how things were going. "DON'T HURT HER!" She yelled, quickly pushing her friend behind her. Most of the hits landed on her chestplate, but a few whizzed passed her unarmored head. One even chipped the top of her horns of.

Deciding it was time to scram she whirled around, picked Tasia up, and started running. Ugh, things had turned even uglier. Who knew that was even possible after the bloodbath of earlier. "You confuse me." That was all Ven said as they left the base. So far it didn't seem like anyone followed them. A good thing, as the Sithspawn had already been hit a few more times than she would have liked. There was a particularly nasty wound on the back of her neck. Nothing some Bacta couldn't fix though.

Rebellious Vanguard
Well, that escalated fairly quickly...

"Wait!!" That was the only word she could get out of her mouth before the spawn essentially switched places with her, the blaster bolts beginning to rain into her figure. Her mouth hung agape as she watched the person she cared most for being hammered by the attack from the contracted sec-force team. "Stop it! Stop now!" Ventasia could yell all she wanted to, but it was drowned out by the continuous sounds of the blasters being fired. Was there no way for her to stop this? Well, there was a way. One that left her helpless.

With no warning, her body was scooped up and the two began to dash out, wanting to avoid taking anymore unneeded punishment. She heard the words of the brute, but didn't respond. She was just as confused. First, Ven was dead. Then she was alive, but a mere shell of what she once was. To make things even more confusing, the fact that she couldn't willingly smash the Corellian into the ground meant that her heart and mind still remained intact. How could anyone process that? Ventasia certainly couldn't, no matter how hard she tried. Rather than that, she simply allowed herself to be carried off, pulling herself into a ball as best as possible, pushing herself against the beings chest as she attempted to simply gather her thoughts. What else was she to do? At this moment, she was as lost as she'd ever been. For once, life had thrown her problem, and she had no answer for it.

They were out of there soon enough. Blood was dripping down the abomination's back, while a bit dribbled slowly down her cheeks. It wasn't enough to kill her. Taking down a Sithspawn took more than that. So at the moment she wasn't concerned with her own injuries, instead she choose to focus on Ventasia. From what she could see the woman was unharmed. Most of the blasterfire had hit Ven'Rain, but it was possible that a stray bolt had hit her friend. It was unlikely though. "Are you okay?" The mad merc asked after carefully setting Tasia down. How... odd. Since her rebirth the woman had only willingly obeyed, protected, or sided with one person: Circe Savan. Did that (and this) mean that there was enough left of her former self to identify people? Would this happen with others she was extremely close with?... Then again, was there really anyone else she cared about that was still alive?... Huh.
Ven's Vong handlers wouldn't be happy to hear about this. If they found out... there was a chance they would remove even more of her former self, turning her into a true tool. But would they risk the chance of losing any control over her they have? Hopefully not. "How did I know you, before this? Who... are you?" There wasn't even a name that came to mind. When the Vong created Ven, they made sure to remove as many traits that would detract from her purpose as possible. She was a killing machine, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that she recognized her old friend (at least partially) meant they had failed. Though I'm sure that Tasia considered that a good thing.

Rebellious Vanguard
Not wanting to pry herself from the spawn's grasp, Ventasia remained coiled in her arms for a few more moments before allowing her feet to finally slip away from her body. The heels of her boots made an audible click as they made contact with the ground, her hands moving to straighten out her clothing. As she did, her eyes caught sight of the trail of blood, mostly droplets, left behind them. It was a grim reminder of yet another encounter the two had survived thanks to one another. It was also proof that this was no nightmare, this was one hundred percent real. That alone made this far more scary than it had been previously.

A deep breath exhaled from her lips before turning to face the spawn, twin trails of tears streaming down either sides of her face. It was hard enough to catch the volatile redhead showing a different range of emotions. It was even more unusual to see her react to anything in such a way. Her hand rose, once more, to rest on the brute's cheek. "Your...here. Your you. They haven't taken you from me... Not yet. And I won't let them." Her lips curled into a small grin, a glimmer of hope within her eyes as she finally answered her questions. "Terana, Ventasia Terana. And I..... I..... am closer to you than anyone else in this galaxy. And I've missed you more than anyone else.."

For someone so fearless, she still couldn't get those three little words to escape her lips. Who would've thought it?

That was when she realized that her breathing was ragged. Had running taken that much out of her? Or was it more of this whole emotional confusion?... Now that was the real question. "W-What? Don't cry! Oh, uh... No sad face?" Ven hadn't lost all of her humanity apparently. And as Tasia spoke, memories started coming back. "You're... here. You're you. They haven't take you from me... Not yet. And I won't let them. Terana, Ventasia Terana. And I... I... am closer to you than anyone else in this galaxy. And I've missed you more than anyone else." Hadn't Circe said something along those same lines? Plus, it's technically impossible to figure out who really missed her the most. There is no actual measure for emotional reactions to things. The news did confuse Ven, though. Wasn't the merc married to Savan? Wouldn't the two of them be the closest then? Ugh, not having memories can be pretty troublesome.
"Don't cry. No crying allowed, okay?" With a little smile she gently patted her companion's head. Kind of like one would pat an Akk dog. So romantic... heh. Sighing softly she wrapped her arms loosely around Tasia's waist before leaning down... pressing her lips against her forehead. "I remember now. We beat many tough foes together. Did what others could not. You were my everything... My love." And oh, how true those words were. When Circe 'betrayed' her years ago, Ven turned to her fellow redhead for support. They fought dozens of battles side by side. Not once were they defeated. Sure, they had a few close calls... but in the end they came out on top. Every single time. Hell, they could have taken on an army by themselves if they wanted to. Slight exaggeration. "Why... why did I ever leave?..."

Rebellious Vanguard
To make someone speechless took something huge. To make Ventasia lose her words took far more than that, yet it had been done. Her lips parted slightly as her mouth hung open, eyes bulging slightly in shock as the brute's words found their way to her ears. It wasn't something that she doubted, yet certainly she wasn't prepared to hear the words. At least, not in this lifetime. While the words couldn't find their way from her own mouth, Ven essentially could speak for the both of them. A fact that was made obvious by silence from the shocked redhead. She wanted to smile, to be happy, to simply enjoy what should have been the happiest moment of her life. But she couldn't. It just wasn't possible. While she heard the words, she didn't know how to accept them. Reason being; there was still another.

Her head lowered, tears still slowly streaming down her her cheeks as her gaze met the ground. As if rising from the grave itself, Ventasia hand jumped up as the lips made contact with her head, forcefully pushing the being away by shoving at it's shoulder. Of course, she was no huge woman herself. In the process, she essentially pushed herself back, stumbling away a few steps, her eyes never looking up. The arms dropped to her sides, hanging as if lifeless as she began to speak. "Don't... Don't say that... Don't tell me that...." Her head finally began to rise, eyes seemingly full of malice as her icy gaze met the brute's. "There's still another.. There's always been another.. She'd still out there.. I can feel her.."

The little push, something so harmless, shocked her. Every part of her went into high alert mode. Her muscles ached, desperately wanted to crush the woman in front of her. But no... she had to stop herself. This was a friend. A past love. Violence wasn't the answer in this case. "Don't... Don't say that... Don't tell me that..." By then Ven had turned away, fists clenched angrily at her sides. How was she going to manage to control herself? The fact that she hadn't yet done anything to hurt Tasia (physically, at least) was amazing. Had almost anyone else been put in the same situation... well, they wouldn't be looking to good right about now. Relax... breathe... Don't kill this one. Don't kill this one... This one is a friend... Relax... Take. A. DEEP. BREATH. OSIK. And then she snapped. Her knees came crashing down, hitting the ground with a loud thump. Her fists shot into the earth, easily cracking the dry mud. Only then did the rest of Tasia's words register in her mind. "There's still another... There's always been another... She's still out there. I can feel her."
"SAVAN. SHE... SHE'S THE ONE YOU SPEAK OF." It made sense. Scattered memories made it clear that the two redheads had never gotten along. Hadn't they?... Didn't she say? That one time? Memories... coming back... "WHY DO I TRUST HER? HASN'T SHE JUST... JUST BEEN USING ME?... NO... We... we had a kid together... But I love you? Why did I? This is... Ventasia. You are stronger than her. Are you not? Why did I ever chose her over you?... I've treated you so poorly..." By now she was talking more to herself than anyone else. With every breath her whole body seemed to twitch... her heart was racing and she didn't know why. This day was getting more troublesome by the minute. "There's still another." As long as both live... Hm. "I loved you. I spent every day thinking about you... but I never worked up the courage to ask you to be my partner. Then the accident happened... and I fell under her spell again..."
"Don't let that happen a third time."

Rebellious Vanguard
It really was amazing how things could go from good to horrible in no time flat. Ventasia had been completely ecstatic about finding Ven, regardless of her current form. Not too long ago, she was curled up in her arms. Now, it was a completely different situation. Her icy gaze locked on the brute's figure as she dropped to her knees. Not a single sound escaped her lips as the woman she believed dead began to spill her soul. That alone was enough proof that whatever had been done to her, hadn't removed who she was. And, in turn, that meant the possibility of her returning to her normal self was still there.

The temperamental redhead began to pace back and forth, teeth grinding as her emotions swirled about within. Was there even a proper way to react to such a thing? That little L-word continued to flow into her ears, but it only seemed to fuel the rage within. Was it because this was the only way to gain hold of what she'd always wanted? Or maybe the thought of always losing to the green, plant-like woman. Or maybe it was simply hearing the name, knowing that every time she was alone, they were together. Regardless of what had caused it, Ventasia was simply a roaring geyser of anger.

"So why? Why did you go back? Why did you always go back?..." Her pacing turned stopped, immediately walking up behind the brute, stopping less than a foot from her being as she leaned down slightly, ensuring that every words made it into hr ears. "Why?! No matter what I did! Even knowing how I felt! Why did you always go back?! Answer me!"

"So why? Why did you always go back?... Why?! No matter what I did! Even knowing how I felt! Why did you always go back?! Answer me!" It was hard for Ven to hear that. All she wanted was to drown her old friend's words out, but she couldn't manage to make a sound, or even try to just stop listening. Her chest felt like it was about to burst from the emotional stress. Eventually she let out a long sigh... turned, and spoke softly. "Because I knew how she felt. I didn't want to hurt either of you... She was fine with me loving someone else... but if I left her... I... I didn't realize just how much I was hurting you until now..." And it was at that very moment that Ven'Rain Sekairo, even being the proud peacock she was, realized that she was an nerf herder. While she had always tried to put the needs of those she cared about before her own, she never bothered to think about the consequences of attempting to make them all happy. Now she saw what she had done. It hurt. A lot. Trying to prevent pain had lead to disaster. Why hadn't she just chose to be with one of them, instead of openly admitting feelings for both? Surely that would have caused less chaos.
Wait... Wasn't there an old saying? "If you fall for two people, go with the one you loved second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for another." Well, something along those lines. But who had she loved first? When the answer came to her, she froze. Eyes wide, muscles tense, mouth agape. And then she stood back up, looking right at Ventasia. "I am a fool. I always have been. Perhaps now, that my feelings are suppressed without my consent, I will be able to think logically. Maybe I can do the right thing this time around. That, of course, relies partially on your willingness to try again..." Ven's voice was oddly soft. It had been some time since she was able to show her feelings without anyone reprimanding her for it. The change was a welcome one.

Rebellious Vanguard
Unflinching... Unmoving... Furious... All words that described Ventasia by this point. Of course, one could also add in drunk as a skunk, but that was a norm for her.

Her gaze followed the hulking brute as she rose to her feet, head rolling back slightly to look up as she stood. The words found their way to her ears, but they only served to further infuriate her, though is didn't show across her face. True, it was what she'd wanted since meeting the odd mercenary, but not like this. Not this way. Why would she be happy about having her without it being the full her? She wanted the full Ven'Rain Sekairo. Not one who's had part of her being locked away.

Taking a step back, her arms folded over her chest, as if protecting herself form being hurt once again. "Idiot. Do you really think it works that way? You said it yourself; your heart is suppressed. Even if I agreed to it, maybe it's not what you would do normally. Three. That's the number of times you went back to her. Three, That's the number of times I had to question what I was missing. Who's to say, that if you were one hundred percent you, that it be four times? Not even you can say that. So, what proof do you have that I won't be made a fool of again?"

A growl rose up in her throat. This was frustrating. Ven was yet to have full control over her emotions. Every second she stood around talking was a second her mind screamed at her. There was part of her that wanted to tear the woman in front of her limb from limb. Part of her fantasized about it. But there was enough of her old self left to prevent that. Barely. "Idiot. Do you really think it works that way? You said it yourself; your heart is suppressed. Even if I agreed to it, maybe it's not what you would do normally. Three. That's the number of times you went back to her. Three, that's the number of times I had to question what I was missing. Who's to say, that if you were one hundred percent you, that it be four times? Not even you can say that. So, what proof do you have that I won't be made a fool of again?" The anger came back. Just as she had calmed down, it came rushing back like the desperate, possessive bastard it was. Muscles tensed, eagerly awaiting the destruction they sensed coming. Something was about to snap. It had to break. Nothing could bend this much without being torn apart.
The beast started to cry. It was an ugly sight, filled with snarling, eyebrow furrowing, and screeches. Her arms moved about wildly, as if she couldn't decide whether to slug Tasia in the face or hug her. Which was evidently what she was thinking about. "I HAVE NONE. THERE IS NO PROOF FOR SUCH A THING. I CAN NOT PREDICT THE FUTURE, LITTLE ONE. WHO IS TO SAY THAT I WOULD DO WHAT I WANT, SHOULD I RETURN? MY ACTIONS HAVE ALL BEEN AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT HARM TO THOSE I CARE MOST ABOUT. THAT IS WHY I TRIED TO KEEP YOU AS JUST A FRIEND. I HOPED YOU WOULDN'T FALL FOR ME AS I DID FOR YOU." She wasn't yelling. Yet her voice boomed out, filling the surrounding area with ease. Now her limbs were shaking more than ever. It seemed like she was having a mental breakdown. These were common for the Spawn. Being introduced to old memories seemed to cause her to shut down temporarily.
"I'M KIND OF AN IDIOT, OKAY? YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT? DON'T EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING SMART. HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW-..." Her eyes seemed to glaze over. She never finished her sentence. Passing out, she started to fall forward. Right towards Tasia.

Rebellious Vanguard
"...Idiot.." Her head shook slightly as she sighed, reaching up the wipe the twin trail of tears from her face. No one ever saw her cry, and that wouldn't change now. It wasn't a sign of weakness, but neither did it really fit in with the public persona that she had developed. An always angry ventress crying?... Simply didn't add up. But, then again, nothing about this situation did.

"The fact that you called yourself an idiot, means you aren't completely lost. You know you screwed up, so that's always a good sign. Still.." Ventasia began a slow, methodical pace around the brute, arms crossing over her chest as she took the first few steps. "You dumb for never noticing how I felt. Lets be honest, I never exactly hid it. But, considering the situation, we can look past it for now. You here, and alive. So that's all that matters to me. We can figure out how to get you back to being somewhat normal. I love you, but the look just doesn't suit you as much as you think. Then, once we've done that..." Her pace halted as she stood before the brute once more, a sinister grin sprawling across her face. "We'll hunt down the ones who did this to you, and kill them. And smile while we do it."

Well, everyone has a sadistic side. And what a beautiful side Ventasia's was. To her, anyway.

At the moment, the beast was only half-conscious. But it was enough for her to understand what was being said. So in the following seconds, her mind began to race. Along with that of a young writer in a distant reality. For very soon she would have to make a decision that she had been trying to put off for what, six months now? Something like that. "You're dumb for never noticing how I felt. Let's be honest, I never exactly hid it. But, considering the situation, we can look past it for now. You're here, and alive. So that's all that matters to me. We can figure out how to get you back to being somewhat normal. I love you, but the look just doesn't suit you as much as you think. Then, once we've done that... We'll hunt down the ones who did this to you, and kill them. And smile while we do it." Tasia was giving her another chance? Well, this would be the last one, for sure. There was no way that the feisty redhead would let her heart be broken yet again. Which meant that Ven had to do the right thing this time. Or be guilty for like five minutes before dying. Likely in a painful way.
This was the time to fix things. Burn old bridges and build new ones. A grunt left the lass' lips as she struggled to recover from her miniature mental breakdown. Slowly she pushed herself up, staring at her love with a soft expression. "My darling... You would take me back?... Thank you. Together we will destroy those that ruined things. The Horde's scientist, then Ashin Varanin, along with the one she calls her wife. Though I recommend doing that before transferring my soul into a different body. This one does have it's advantages, you know." Ven said. Standing she reached out a hand for Tasia to shake. It would make this... official. "I love you, Ventasia Terana. It would be my honor to stand beside you. To... be your partner, in more ways than just one."

Rebellious Vanguard
A grin. Her lips curled into a large, slightly suspicious grin. Her gaze dropped to the extended hand, chuckles a bit. With another step forward, she closed the distance. In a way, it was odd. Almost as if they were closing the gap that seemed to forever be between them. A gap that seemed as if it were impossible to cross. Yet, here they stood, at the precipice of a new dawn.

Her eyes rose to meet those of the brute, hand reaching up to rest on her cheek. In one simple moment, she'd been gifted with everything she seemed to want for so long. Ven as her own. The name of the person who caused her death. An agreement to stand together into the future. Everything had been laid out at her feet, like she had just become a queen. "Very well, my little spawn of evil. I accept your offer. Even though I'd been waiting for you to say that since we first met... But that's neither here nor there. The point is, we're together. Which means things in the galaxy are about to get a bit more chaotic. Oh, and before I forget to say this.." Her grin subsided as suddenly as possible, her eyes narrowing as her face gained a dark expression. "Know that I'm watching you, and I don't plan on going through this again. You've wavered in the past about where you wanted to stand, and I've had to stand there and deal it with it all. Not this time. If you take pone step back, if you even think about betraying your words, you won't have to worry about what your future holds. Because I'll end your future right then. Permanently. Do you understand me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom