Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEATH COMPANY [Rouge Outlaw Commandos]

Sinthara Dea

S
rZqoSKq.png
[THEME]​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOr_1xSvglI​
The Imps and Sith sent us all to hell.
But we are going even deeper.
We aren’t interested in greater good.
We have no need for just causes.
We have no codes of vainglorious honor.
Only revenge. Only our justice.
We are a company of the dead.
Come back to take back everything that we have lost.
By any means. By any cost.
Story Introduction

[SIZE=13.5pt]DEATH COMPANY is a unit of Ex-Galactic Alliance Commandos who have opted to not join any remnant or join any new faction in order to seek revenge, by any means, by any cost. These are not chivalric robin hood types, nor are they plucky rebels - these are hardened ex-commandos, shock troopers, soldiers who aren't interested in changing the galaxy or joining a campaign of liberation - they are only interested in devastation, conflagration and termination. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]Every action they take walks the line between insurgency and outright war crimes. No trails, no arrests, no mercy, no quarter - if something even has a whiff of Dark Side or Imperial, it is instant death. The only verdict is death. Death in payment for sins committed against them and their lost loved ones, comrades, friends, nation, people. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]They are not loved nor spoken about in hushed reverence by the common folk. They are revenants, war ghouls, hateful wraiths cursed to search for enemies to quench their insatiable thirst for blood and retribution. They are the company of the dead. The Death Company.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.5pt]
uFwOKY9.png
[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=13.5pt]The Company[/SIZE]

The Death Company is led by a former Galactic Alliance New Jedi Order Jedi Knight SInthara Dea (pictured above). Back when the Death Company was actually the 36th Trooper Company, Sinthara was a part of the company's NJO attachment with her Master Martarian.

Secretly however, Sinthara and Martarian were a part of an underground sect of Neo-Pius Dea (ancient order of ultra-zealot Light Side Zealots), however the collapse of the Galactic Alliance ended any investigations into the secret order. What emerged out of the smoke and rubble, was the Death Company, led now by a fully formed Rogue Jedi Master Sinthara Dea.

The company excels in shock and awe, bursting onto a target and exacting maximum damage no matter the collateral. All that matters is killing or destroying the target. And as soon as they arrive, like a fading storm, they vanish. As such they are on the radar of the Silver Jedi, the Jedi Covenant and the Alliance Remnants. Sinthara Dea herself is dangerously tittering between Dark Jedi and Rogue Jedi, and as such most lightsiders who have heard of the Death Company are instructed to apprehend her for trail.

The Story

Ok so OOC'ly the Death Company is not a Faction nor is it a unit - it is actually just a story idea I had that could make for a nice change of pace for Lightside Factions and Lightsiders. Instead of fighting Darksiders, they are chasing themselves - chasing these broken, corrupted and crestfallen brothers/sisters in arms.

In feel and style the Death Company are a kin to the Punisher, Big Boss and Outer Heaven and any other unforgiving renegades.

My idea is to progress this story one thread at a time. But, to do this, I need a group of dedicated RPers to RP the broken veteran commandos that haunt the galaxy with Sinthara (as I would much rather create a good group of RPers than just run a group of NPCs). On the flip side I would love to get the Peace Keepers of the galaxy involved as opponents - and how you deal with the Death Company is up to you good guys.

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Sinthara Dea"]

The DIA is very interested in this Death Company and is willing to invest in them and help them in their fight against the Silver Jedi.

I might have to make a new character(all mandos so far, doubt that'll work out xD), but this is interesting(Bonus points for the theme).

So if you'll have me, you want another commando or rogue jedi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom