Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealings with a Witch

A spaceport, one after another.

Grouped around are pilots, smugglers and everything in between.

The manager of the establishment had a slight green tint glazed over their eyes. Listening and every now and again would deliver whispers of the strange woman that took refuge in a private room.

Healing? Fortune telling? She seems to have something for everyone. The bartender would go on and on. Ever so often a lone pilot would have their curiosity peeked and venture off into the back room to meet the mysterious woman dressed in black garb. In response it would always be the same.

A echoing voice, seemingly coming out of the woman as if the voice itself was surrounding the patron along with a tall, pale woman sitting in front of a seemingly glowing crystal ball.

"What is it you seek, traveler? "

Entering the room of the witch may be the last thing one might expect to see in such a place - twin Trianni boys, fur as black as midnight. Their energies were a powerful and unique mix, the perfect contrast of light side and dark side energy. The two of them were small, presumably around 10 to 12. Their clothing was fairly warn and old, but clean. Mostly red hues for one boy's clothing, blue for the other

The first boy to enter the room had a look of certainty on his face. His posture was certain, and at his side a lightsaber hung. He was Tok, and the energy that surrounded him could only be described as dark side power.

The boy that followed close behind was equally potent in force energy, though he radiated with light side potential. His eyes held a much more gentle, albeit timid gaze. His voice could be heard thanking the bartender. It was a wonder that they were even allowed in here, let alone back this far.

"My brother has talents... like yours. I would like to know what you would take in exchange for some lessons"

Tok, the dark side kit spoke first. He seemed to take the lead, but Tik, the light side twin promptly spoke as well in response to his brother's comment

"My name is Tik. He's my brother, Tok. We-...we heard you're really good at what you do. We don't have a lot of money but we can get more...we wanted to see what you would want in exchange for some lessons"

[member="Lady Moll"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom