Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deadly Struggles [Syn + Darth Sadrion]

The Jedi shuttle had finally reached the planet Anobis in the netrual space sector between Republic space and the Mandalorian territory. Reaching the planets surface the shuttle came closer and closer twoards one of the towns situated there. It was fairly large and mainly concicted of farmer houses, cargo bays and simple living spaces. The largest thing the town had was its landing feild with a number of ships, all different in origin and make, there. This was where the shuttle finally landed after being cleared by the head of the landing area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A male Kaminaon, dressed in more simpler clothing one in his profession would wear, was waiting at the landing docks for the shuttle to arrive. When it did he perked up and smiled as it finally landed on one of the platforms near a mandalorian craft. He stood up from where he'd been waiting, among some of the workers at the dock he knew, before the shuttle opened from the back. Stepping out of it was a very familiar face who he ran to half as fast as she ran to him.

"Dad!" Nala Tu exclamined when she reached her father and hugged him.

The Kaminaon ship pilot laughed as his dauther hugged him before saying "Look at you! All dressed up like your some kind of Jedi or something. Acting like a big shot now?"

She laughed at his joke before she realized she had someone for him to introduced. When he stpped out of the shuttle Nala said "Dad, I want you to meet my Jedi Master Syn."

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Darth Sadrion"].

Far off in the outskirts of a small farm, an old, worn-looking Jedi starfighter set down softly. Shutting down the engine and opening the hatch, Sadrion vaulted out of the ship, a cold glare to his eyes. Scanning the area. he created a mental image of his surroundings. Off in the distance was a town, which he had tracked a ship landing there just moments before him. Transporting the artifact, perhaps? It only made sense. Pulling his hood up around his head, the man in black made his way to the town, making sure to conceal his presence from whoever or whatever else resided there.

@[member="Nala Tu"] @[member="Syn"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Syn had been released for this trip if only because his padawan was going and he sat there in the ship. The taozin nodule making his signature in the force a void to those looking to sense, his features obscured under the robes while he just wrapped the current around his face like a shield. He looked like a mirror reflecting the light or from different positions absorbing it. There had been many things before but right now his words came out taking in his padawans father while he crossed his arms. "Greetings." He didn't need more, it wasn't often a padawan maintained contact with their family and for good reason. It was a dangerous thing to have, something that could be used against you.

Nala's father, Ila, looked over Syn and huffed before saying "So you're the one who's teaching my daughter how to be a Jedi, huh?" He hummed a little and said "Was half expecting it to be one of those little gobln-things. Can't remember the name. Still, if you're Nala's teacher that makes you okay as far as I'm concerned."

Nala was relived by this, her father accepting whom she considered a father-figure in the Jedi Order. So far so good. "Uh, Dad," she began "I have something important to tell you. That's part of why Master Syn is here."

He nodded before offering Syn to join him and Nala back at thier home, which meant traveling through town for a bit. Nala was somewhat keen on the idea, if only to see her old town again. But there was obvious concern in her eyes after her father made the offer.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Darth Sadrion"]

Though he would have liked better to simply charge straight into the town, Sadrion found himself curiously using Xardus's tactics in stealth to his advantage. It seemed as if the knowledge of his host just flowed into him, and he put years of experience in hunting and stalking to use. Maneuvering through the fields and farms, he steadily made his way to the city where he believed the holocron to be. At one point, a citizen had come close to spotting him, but he reached out, snapped his neck, and hid him before the man could do anything. When he reached the town at last, he took cover behind one of it's buildings. His position overlooked two kaminoans, as well as another tall, robed figure. Jedi, no doubt. It only solidified his belief that his target was indeed here.

Major Faction

Syn

@Darth Sadrion @[member="Nala Tu"]

Syn looked to his padawans father while he gave a simple nod of his head in the robe. He let his head come up while speaking. "It is good to meet you, Nala is a talented padawan but this is not something normal. A padawan must fore go such a thing, we do not meet our families after joining the order. Whatever you plan to do here, do it and be ready to leave." The jedi master slid the bottle of ivhor from his pocket. He had been practicing the spells the Hawks had been teaching him and breathed in deeply letting his current mask shimmer as it remained.

Nala was a bit discomforted by her master's words, even if they were true. It was no better when, as they walked trhough the town, some of the people stopped and pointed her out. Others snickered behind her back, making her father give threatening looks to make them run off. All the while Nala knew these people. She knew them when she was younger just as easily as they knew her.
Finally they reached her home, Ila opening the door and offering for @[member="Syn"] to sit. Nala waited until he was and said "Okay, father. I know I haven't kept in touch latley, and I'm sorry."
"You should be." he smirked. "You know I worry about you every day you're not here. Nealry had a heart attack when I heard about some raid at the temple a while back."
Nala waved it off and said "Dad....the reason I came is....because I'm going to become a full Jedi Knight. Possibly even advance to master." While her father was happy at first, praising her and Syn for teaching her, she went on to say "That means...I can't come back."
This silenced Ila as he collapsed back into his seat, shocked as ever by the news. He looked to Syn, since he was the master afterall, for answers.

@[member="Sadrion"]

As Sadrion moved closer along with the small group, he could catch bits and pieces of the conversation. Ah, so the kaminoan was also a Jedi, taking tutelage under the other. From the way she talked about being promoted soon, he deduced she was a Palawan, albeit a high padawan at that. It was likely the typical master and apprentice relationship that went rampant among the Jedi. That meant that the other kaminoan was a close relative, likely a father or an uncle. He continued to tail the three, hoping to gain more information.

Major Faction

Syn

The jedi master listened to the two speak and remained very quiet. until the man turned to look at him, the news of his daughter not being able to come back was something he had answered once or twice before. It wasn't something done easily at least for the family. "She is very talented but a jedi should have no attachments. Family is a dangerous position for you and for her, a decent sith could twist what feelings she has for you into a way to break her down. Harm you to get her to act rashly or revenge from criminals she might arrest." He kept his arms crossed and turned to his padawan letting his senses flare out. He wrapped the current around them to immerse, to prepare for leaving. Not much could happen but leaving under cover of the current would be the safest way in case he tried to follow her.

Her father did not answer, making Nala kneel down next to him.

"Dad, please understand. I don't to leave you.... but I can't turn away from this now. It's a commitment. Not just to the Jedi but to protecting the galaxy. Please. Please dont make this any harder than it is."

He looked and saw tears were starting to form in his daughter's eyes. A part of him wanted to take her now and tell her she wouldn't go back and then give a few choice words to @[member="Syn"] about having her be a part of this kind of order that wouldn't allo for it. But then he began to think back about the little kaminoan his daughter used to be. All the times she came to him crying when being picked on by other children, needing to comfort her and knwoing she would become strong enough to defend herself greatly as a Jedi Knight. He sighed and was about to give an answer before seeing something out the window. Someone was creeping around the house.

"Who's that?" he asked, making Nala look as well.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion growled to himself as he was spotted, and stood up, his shadow looming over the house. Now, he made no effort in concealing his presence. In fact, he let it burst outward. Stepping back, he used the force to rip a massive chunk out of the wall, tossed it aside, and stepped in. For the moment, he completely ignored the two Jedi, instead addressing the elder Kaminoan male. "You seem like an intelligent man, gauging from the conversation you've been having with this here master and apprentice. Perhaps you could assist me in giving me what I came for, so I don't have to kill you." A dark smile filled his face, devoid of any mercy or grace.

Ila looked bewildered when the man ripped the side of his house off, realzing he must've been a Jedi, or something worse. When he came up to him, asking about a holocron, his only response was "I don't know what you talking about, but you'd better have a deep enough pocket to pay for all the damage to my house you just made." he pointed at the whole behind him.

Nala, seeing the sith threatening her father, stood and drew her sader, the blue blade glowing bright, as she said "Leave him alone right now! And step away before I cut you in half, Sith!" This was her first sign of agressvie protection for anyone she'd ever really shown, even in front of @[member="Syn"]. But this was her father, her only family left. She would defend him with every last breath she had.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Sadrion turned to the younger kaminoan who had threatened him with her lightsaber, raising his eyebrow. "Oh, I am no Sith. I only wish to gain the knowledge that I seek. Rumor says there was an artifact traveling to this planet. I see not one, but two Jedi here. Coincidence?' For the moment, he didn't bother to ignite his own lightsaber. In fact, if the Jedi were to try to slice him down, she would fail horribly. His armor was made from a very lightsaber resistant metal found on Dagobah some time back. The blade would not pass. Turning back to the father, he repeated himself. "Now, the holocron, if you please."

Major Faction

Syn

Syn looked at the man and for an instance was going to speak more when the door was ripped off and someone spoke. Then a snap hiss of his padawans blade while he listened to the man and raised an eyebrow.. There was something familiar about him or at the least something in the back of his mind while he remained there and didn't touch his blade. Just for the moment at least as there was no need to but that didn't stop him from shifting the palm of his hand to be open off to the side. "Were I you I would leave and count yourself lucky, I do not recommend you continue this course of action."

Hearing this Ila nodded and looked to @[member="Sadrion"] and said "Take his advice, kid. Walk away. I don't know anything about the holocron you're looking for. Never had any use for them anyways. But if I did have one I'd likely use it to pay for the damage you did. So beat it before things get messy."

Nala prayed that the sith would leave after both @[member="Syn"] and her father were provoking him. She kept the grip on her saber as the conversation went on. She just hoped that the Sith would do the smart thing otherwise too many things could go wrong.

Sadrion nodded to himself, looking between the three in the room. "Perhaps you don't know what I'm talking about. But you know what?" Not giving the man any time to react, he ignited his yellow saber and plunged it into his stomach, a sickening sound echoing as he stabbed him. The blade still deep inside the man, he slowly looked over to his daughter, completely ignoring the other Jedi. "Do you know where my prize is? Or would you rather suffer the same fate?"

At that moment everything stopped for Nala. Her heart. Time. Her eyes had grown wide as her mouth dropped open in shock. Her father coughed one last breath as the blade had stabbed through him. Nala fell to her knees at the sight as tears began to well in her eyes. Ila, with his last bit of strength, reached out towards his daughter as she did him. Before their fingers could even touch his hand, like the rest of him, had fallen dead. Nala, now feeling the death hit her heart, put her head in her hands and wept.

But then came when @[member="Sadrion"] had interrogated more about the so-called holocron. That was what this was all about, a holocron that wasn't here. She knew nothing about it. Her father didn't. @[member="Syn"] didn't. Her father was just murdered over nothing. That was when she looked back to him, her eyes full of tears and more. These eyes were not of her more compassionate self. They were filled with rage and contempt. Sardion, being a sith, knew what those eyes were full of: a want for revenge.

Standing she put all the force she could summon into one large force push as she screamed. It was so powerful it ripped the side wall from where Sadrion stood. She picked up her saber and said "You MURDERER!" Before charging at him. She attacked with fury in her movements, every swipe and swing a cry of rage behind it. She wanted him dead and she intended to see it.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn turned to hearing his padawan and then moved back when it all happened. He snorted a little and held his saber at the ready now to arrest the man. Then Nala was attacking him and a snap hiss came from the blade as the silvery blue light glowed briefly. His mask dropped and the force flowed through him into each muscle fiber, down into the marrow of his bones. His breathe came out in a shudder as the thrill of a fight came. The love, that inner struggle of power and he moved letting the force push him into speeds greater then he normally ran. Propel him forward as he cracked emerald lightning along the length of his arm. The robes served to cover and protect minorly but his fight now was with the man and subduing him to arrest. He slashed once from right hip to left shoulder bringing sparks of emerald lightning to lap and lick with crackles.of the stunning energy. The circuit was next and raw power poured with the thrill of fighting into juyo from a seven hundred year wielder. Then a second slash from left hip to right shoulder and a quick bisecting blow. The jedi master pushed the natural aggression and thrill into his attacks to strengthen them further then just the force making him stronger or his own natural strength.

Sadrion made no attempt to blow the lightsaber blows from his first attacker, the lightsaber glancing harmlessly off of his Magnus armor. His attention turned directly to the elder Jedi who had begun the use of a strange form of lighting he had never seen before. As it hit him, he endured excruciating pain, but he endured nonetheless. Letting a force wave of massive proportions building up inside him, he released it against the master in hopes of knocking him off guard, at least. As soon as the force left his hand, he slipped on his mask, a darker, metallic tone taking effect on his voice. "Stay out of this, fool. This young one intends to avenge this man's death. Do her a favor and let her try." Taking a few steps back from the Kaminoan, he nodded, showing her he was ready for whatever onslaught of attacks she had ready.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Nala Tu"]

Nala grew more angered by what @[member="Sadrion"] had said, trying to make this like some type of game as he told @[member="Syn"] to step aside while she did all the fighting. Fine. If that's how he wanted it. She rushed forward and started attacking with a flurry. Knowing that the Sith wore armor resistant to laightsabers didn't matter to her. In fact she was barley aware of it. All she cared about was seeing him dead. If it meant sticking the armor a hundred times before it cracked she would do it. During her attacks she ducked under one f the Sith's counters and tried to kick the legs out from under him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom