Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead man walking (Neo)

Lucien placed his seal on the final warrant.The red wax hardened as he pushed the warrant aside.Yet another fool who would die by the sword.Lucien Lent back and ran his hand threw his hair.He reached over and picked up a cup of tea.The hot liquid slid down his throat.He had just begun contemplating finding his son to do further training when a gaurd rushed in,throwing the heavy doors aside.The womens armour cluncked as she fell up the platform that Luciens desk stood.She panted it was then that Lucien noticed her uniform a blood stained security force heavy armour suit.He raised his eyebrows and the Her haunted eyes met his and he knew his day had just crashed and burnt "M'Lord It was a massacre he just killed none could stand against him, he just killed ... without discretion" Lucien frowned and pushed his inter comm assemble my guards"
Half an hour later Lucien found himself stood outside the Police academy the doors had been crumpled and snow was collecting inside the building.Lucien walked into the building.Blood was pooled on the floor beside him the Zaadja C.S.I. team began to work.The Officer had been telling the truth this was a massacre He walked into the centre of the room a young cadet was impaled on the axis of a globe which made up the entrance halls focal point.He brought a leather clad hand onto the Lifeless corpse of a man lay next to the globe looking over the security badge *Civilian admin staff* He placed it down again before parting the man's tunic and looked at the scorch mans on the bodies chest this was the work of a force user.He stood up again "Commander place the planet under lockdown we are dealing with a code red" He said wearily, the commander saluted then walked briskly from the academy turned slaughter house. He moved over to the commissioner "No one is to find out about this I will hunt this monster personally"

@[member="Neo Nargoth"]

Neo Nargoth

N
Neo cried out in sorrow, but no tears fell nor no sound emitted, for he was not in control of his body. He watched in horror, as his hands killed hundreds, thousands, of men...women...and children..Serizuto had finally grown powerful enough to take control. He had started his new life using Neo as a host, by decimating most of an entire city. It was not even fare...when Serizuto used Neo's maximum speed and strength...it was like an Anzati on steroids...soo many fell..

But still, Neo fought for control. But currently, his body was walking along the main roads, killing everything in his path. Throwing vehicles at those to far away to damage. He was going to tear Neos body apart, from the inside out. But using his immense power in Force Enhancements and Force Speed, combined with Serizutos own twisted imaginations...it was like a walking juggernaut.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Lucien stepped outside his squad saluted him the then stood to attention,along side them stood the remaining members of Zaadjas planetary guards "Maroon squad you're whith me the rest of you get the survivors to the army bases and keep them safe ... tell them that there has been an attack but that I am handling it personally, Now lets get to work" Lucien spoke up radiating confidence but inside he was reeling.The soldiers got to work and he led his squad through the city following the trails of blood and the path of corpses the city was alive with a symphony of screams.

Moving slowly through the city his lightsaber ablaze in his hand behind him 15 guards armed to the teeth.
@[member="Neo Nargoth"]

Neo Nargoth

N
Serizuto lifted the front of a small skiff, and flipped it hard down the street, taking out a group of soldiers sent ro stop him. He had finally ejected Neo, killing his spirit in the process. He now had a worthy host, though weaker than an infant without Force Enhancements, but being one of the most physically strong beings with them. Hurling his saber down the street, it sliced through multiple enemies before being caught...by Serizuto whom had charged down the road to grab it. Then continuing his assault, he swung the blades behind him, then back around front and down through another enemy.

"He is heading for the ...." The message was cut short by the untimely decapitation of the gaurd.Lucien continued down the street how hard could it be to find one man.Lucien turned then lifted his arm the squad stopped the screams were nearer now "I want him taken alive now do you have the force containment collars?" Captain scott the squad leader nodded Lucien moved on and the gaurd followed.Death hung low in the air and Lucien was getting closer.He would need to catch him before he reached the city border because it would be a whole lot harder to find him in the tundra.@[member="Neo Nargoth"]

Neo Nargoth

N
Sensing incoming enemies, Serizuto turned and grinned ferociously. He would kill them...kill them all!

Lucien watched the boy as he killed "Fall back I will take him aloe just keep an eye out for a time to arrest him.He walked forward "Drop your weapon and surrender by order of the governor" He shouted

Neo Nargoth

N
Serizuto laughed maniacally, not rsponding with words. Charging up the street towards @[member="Lucien Cordel"], saber at the ready...

(Lol just go ahead and slice Neo up. I didn't really plan to make this to long lol)

(My pleasure but it will be slow)
Lucien parried the apprentice's blow he pressed his free hand to Neo chest and pushed the apprentice flew back into a wall his saber dropped from his hand and he collapsed on the floor "Detain him and gather the survivors" Lucien ordered his guards walked over cuffing and collaring the apprentice.One hour later the boy was dragged before the executioner and with a swish the boys head dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom