Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DCC Industries cloning project

Richard Von

R

Richard searched his data computer noting all the Biometrics, DNA, and physical attributes, " D-8 taking these notes and input them into the cloning controls while I get the chambers ready " the droid nodded and headed for the controls. Von checked and fixed all the chambers for a cloning run, walking to the controls he clicked through the holoscreen selecting the template who he had taken all needed samples.

The label was classified so only Von could read it as a security measure, " All tanks are filled we are ready for a test run " the droid said, " yea yea " Richard input the security codes, passwords, and handprint scanners. He pressed the green button and the process began the droid would watch over and maintain the process until they grew over the course of a few weeks.

Richard Von

R
Chapter 2

The weeks had gone by Richard had a busy couple weeks with meetings and other projects, the droid had maintained the chambers and the first two test run batches results are in.

" The clones experienced weakened bone and muscle density issues in the first batch " the droid spoke.

" The second batch was successful but all are still unconscious until ready for memory programming "

The project would be put on hold until Richard could get memories transferred, luckily Richard could use sourcery to transfer memories of training and trials into the clones faster and cheaper.

Richard Von

R
Chapter 3

Von stood outside his house as the ESU Frigate arrived and parked on the side of the mountain the doors slowly lowered and a large man stepped out and made his way towards Richard.

" It's been a while my good friend you look good these days nice, well let's head down into the lab and get this stuff done "

While they made their way down the catacombs and into the secret lab the droid prepared the clones by supplying the clones with base intelligence of the original template. They had no combat experience or experience of any kind they were recently taken out.

" Ok so here's my droid he's helpful he can help you if needed " Richard then had ES sit in a chair as the clones sat in the main chamber, Von put his hand on ES's head and outstretched his other reaching out to the empty minds these clones had. Von filtered through finding the complete training routine ES went through and gave them the basics. Richard also placed in basics for multiple different weapons.

" Ok they now have the basics, I've got business to attend too I sent the credits to you're account "

[member="ES-06"] |

ES-06

E
ES ran the clones through the basic routines, teaching them basic CQC techniques with the Hijkata martial art. ES lined them up shoulder to shoulder, " All of you separate into groups of 5, one group attacks me then on to another and another " he pointed at the first group and they came charging in on ES. It was a mistake ES wanted to test them to make sure they could take a beating he sidestepped the first ones charge kicking him into the wall and jumping onto the others within a few seconds he had them all dismantled.

The next group ran up behind him for an attack but ES was ready and swiftly turned using his greater skill and Unique physical talents such as being 6,9 and having experiments done. He finished the second group and this continued until all groups had run through it this would be the training routine for the next 18 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom