Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Day 5

Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson
Spintir | Dawn Temple
Day 5

It was a bad day.

Jem was hearing voices, or rather... just one. The first time she heard her father she nearly broke Valery's hand. She was suppose to be free of him, now he surfaced near constantly in her mind. No amount of pain stopped it, no words from Valery had reached her. Jem's feeble progress had been shattered and for two days, the girl who had asked for help showed no sign of resurfacing. The wardens had been forced to place her in a containment field.

It was the only way to stop her erratic violence and attempts to leave.

Jem hovered in place, unable to move against the strong bonds of energy that wrapped around her limbs. The force around her was twisted and corrupt-- a dark hole of anger that centered on her very soul.

It was just her and Daddy dearest. She smiled.

Last edited:

SPINTIR
w/ Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

5m5qOKV.png

His footsteps echoed in the empty chamber of the temple, the disrepair and sorry state of which could have brought a tear to his eye. This place, it resonated in the Force, it was special and yet abandoned to the elements that claimed it. What a fitting place for atonement for those that sought it.

“Jem.”

He closed in slowly, steps creaking over the ancient tile floor.

He could feel the darkness eating her up inside. The same darkness that claimed his grandfather, the very thing that too almost swallowed his master Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust . Mikhail could see the wardens standing vigil, erecting a barrier around the powerful Fossk who hovered in place unable to move against the empyrean that wrapped around her.

"I know we don't know each other beyond Denon but.. I'm here to help."

He approached.

"I've seen what it does to you, and to those you love. There is more to you than the Dark Side. Our families have been intertwined since the Fall of Coruscant and the One Sith, I can help you be free of that darkness that's holding you back."

"No one can help me," she told him, a smirk masked behind the hair that stuck to her face. "You should know that, Cousin." She looked up, red eyes glowing with the corrupted energies that feed off her like a battery.

She didn't fight the restraints, she seemed to be biding her time, in complete acceptance with her presence in this temple. The part of her that had chosen this was not snuffed out yet.

She grinned up at the long time family friend, the crazed motion stretching ear to ear. "I look so much like my father, don't you think?"

Mikhail Grayson Mikhail Grayson

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom