Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Dawn of the Shadow Collective (Criminals/Criminal Underworld/Open)

Upon the meeting with his Father, the elder Kyrel Ren spoke with little indifference. Not much of any affection, but imparted the words to his spawn. "If you wish the power you so seek, exploit it from those who's greed is an ally." From that time on Dathomir, the former Imperial Knight had been thinking of what his path was. Born a Son of Dathomir, the tides of war had left Jin with few opportunities to carve his own slice of the galaxy. This time taking power would come in a new form. Not that of nations, but power would come from those who's allegiance could be gained through the power of greed and credits. There was only one sort that would answer to the call. The Criminal Underworld has long since been lacking underneath the boot of empires, the New Imperial Order, the Brotherhood of the Maw, the Bryn, the Alliance, Silver Jedi and of course the CIS. If Jin couldn't impart his own will on any of these nations, he would gather forces from the dark underbelly of the galaxy.

One syndicate can't stand alone against the might of nations, nor zealots but a unifying force of the scum and villainy of the galaxy could. It was why he had come here to Florrum. A world located deep within what remained of the Sith Empire, an area that was ripe for plunder and for something to emerge. While the planet itself was arid, perhaps even close to miserable. It was often the sight of one of the infamous pirate gangs known as the Ohnaka gang. When arriving Jin had spent weeks with a mixture of Force and Nightsister Magicks to carve some type of dwelling with what rusted junk remains of the Ohnaka compound. Untouched from the likes of any major galactic power, it was the perfect spot to summon those that would answer the call. Those that felt a similar way to Jin's own beliefs that the underworld needs to take advantage of the war and chaos spread all over the galaxy.

Since restoring what he could of the Ohnaka compound, Jin was preparing for a meeting by first sending out a message across the galaxy, across the holonet. To the far reaches of Hutt Space, the seedy underground of Coruscant, and to the lawless deserts of Tatooine and everything in-between. A message was sent forth, his holographic form of the Sith Infected man, clad in black, his face only visible by the violet illumination of his magick infused suit that kept the Sith Infection from taking hold of his body, and at the same time using it to his advantage.

"Greetings."

"To those that have received this message, I have come calling all of you, hiding in the shadows, offering for chance of business and profit... Imagine wealth beyond what you could imagine... Life is good yes, but it can always be better. What I promise is better, a chance where no one can touch you. To make credits, and not just that but gain power more than you could imagine... I wish I could divulge more, but if you wish to know more... That curiosity will bring you to me and I hold the key to making every desire come if you will find me and listen... With this message is the coordinates to my location, if you do seek answers to questions you hold and more I implore you to find me..." He said only calling himself the Shadow Broker and not showing his true identity.

And since he waited on this world. He was alone and yet had prepared to see who would arrive, the former pirate compound catered by droids continuing the restoration. As with the restoration they had prepared for the gathering that was about to take place, if those with hunger for power and fortune was curious by the proposition he would offer. He only sat at the throne once owned by Hondo Ohnaka waiting in-between bouts of meditation.

(Interested Party: Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Evelyn Evelyn Darth Mori Salis Salis Cintak Gakon )

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

The air of this placed smelled…stale.

In the pirate’s right hand rested his cane, pressing hard into the sand-like ground. Ahead of him laid out the headquarters to the infamous Hondo Ohnaka. It was a bold move to establish yourself at a place of such importance, but then again, times were changing. Planets being destroyed, creatures appearing from the shadows to attack major powers, and crime syndicates beginning to pop up all around the galaxy.

Chaos was starting to reign once again.

Walking forward he entered into the compound. Restoration was still happening around him, turning this place into a modern workplace. But there was a presence here - one of the Sith. The holomessage sent out had peaked his suspicions, but this confirmed it.

Was this the Sith’s plan to regain control of the galaxy? Through crime? This would be most interesting indeed.

The pirate began to walk around some more, exploring the building. He assumed sooner or later he would be created, friendly or not. Either way, he would wait.

Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel | Evelyn Evelyn | Darth Mori | Salis Salis | Cintak Gakon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom