Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dawn Is Coming

7EDA191F-2C86-4BA3-8EEE-693E57D70E14.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH
| VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Exegol

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

The Sith Sovereign Protectors swarmed in, relentlessly pursuing Jem Fossk Jem Fossk with baneful fury. Blows thrown by each side saw what the ferocity of combat could do when one trained in such dark paths, in ways full of such reckless hate.

“Again.”

The Throne of the Sith stood as it always had, a monument against the cold rock, a icon of which sought to devour the Light of the galaxy whole. It sat empty, it’s master close at hand watching intently as the barbaric training regime reached near it’s end.

“No mercy! Harder!”

The draped silhouette of the Sith’ari approached from near the Throne, his eyes glistening in the dark. The old man’s face was filled with dark grimace and his aura burned bright like his piercing eyes. Anger permeated the air, violence, blood, sweat, and tears too touched everything from the stone to the dust at their feet.

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you.”

He came closer as the fighting continued.

“Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face.”

The Dark Lord loomed closer and closer.

“Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.”

His feet stopped him just short of the battle at hand.

“You have too much conflict inside you. If you cannot take control then you will be consumed by what I have to offer you. “

The Dark Father stood close to his daughter, eyes shifting to her with his most terrible glare.

“That’s enough for now. Come it is time we take a trip worth knowing. We head for Ession.”

Jem's weapon clattered to the ground. A moment later, she did too.

She panted, the wounds on her arms scabbing over before her eyes. It was the only part of herself she recognized.

Her muscles shook as she stood. Moments like this it was all she could do just to keep moving. She hate that he could feel her confliction but they didn't teach you how to fight off corruption at the academy. Only how to avoid it. Every part of her teetered after a brutal push like this. Maybe that's why he did it. Maybe he knew that she was holding on to kill him, all this time.

She looked up at him, face hallow and pale. Images of her slashing him occupied her. A saber through his throat...

Through his chest...

Come it is time we take a trip worth knowing. We head for Ession."

"Yes father," she agreed blandly, her fingers wrapped tight around the weapon she called back to her. She followed him.

"What's in Ession?"

Last edited:

DARK LORD OF THE SITH
| VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Exegol

“What’s in Ession?”

The Dark Lord had begun to turn, starting for his trek out of the amphitheater before the question struck his ears, commanding his attention back to his daughter. The yellow orbs of her father fell back onto her form, eyes locked as his body froze mid movement.

“History.”

Just like that he returned to his previous movements, making for the exit of the chamber as his dark robes dragged along the cold stone floor.

Passing beyond the Throne, though the fissured corridors into the mighty statue filled halls of the Sith Citadel crackling with lightning within, the two walked. The many awe inspiring and fear consuming faces of Sith past looked down upon them, the unbelievable scale of which would astound any whom had not seen it for themselves. This place was the center of darkness in the galaxy now, the home of all the galaxy’s evils center mass. It’s potency permeated everything including the dust beneath their feet.

“I can feel your anger.” The Dark Lord bellowed.

Screech! A flickering bolt of lightning ruptured in the backdrop, a illuminating flash of light followed by the rumbling crackle of power emergent from the static charge.

“Tell me Daughter, how much has changed since you first met me on our distant homeworld? Do you hate me?”

"No," she lied.

A slash to sever his spine...

Poison.

Letting the jedi in while he slept.

Was he even still mortal?

"So what if I'm angry, isn't that the whole point." She winced at the crack and discharge of dark energy, but didn't begrudge the discomfort. It meant she still her. She still had time, before...

She swallowed hard and redirected herself to the present. "What history? What do you care about that world anymore?"

Last edited:

DARK LORD OF THE SITH
| VOICE OF THE MAW
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk
Exegol

“Not what, but who.”

He gazed upward as the many imposing faces of the Sith long passed glared down upon them as they passed by.

“You may pretend as long as you like. It makes very little difference to one such as I, you will break sooner or later. Those true feelings will bubble to the surface. Your emotions replaced with uncontrolled rage, hatred, and loss. When all you’ve known is pain, and when everything I have to teach has been learned.. you will strike me down.. you will take my place or..”

He paused.

“.. you will die.”

As he stepped inside the confines of the stone engravings of the floor, a massive octagon shaped slab rose from beneath them. An imposing duracrete lift that began to carry them toward the surface beneath the floating citadel.

“Where we go, it won’t matter if you pretend or not.”

A vessel awaited them outside the structure. They would not tarry long.

Jem glared up at his back.

She had let go of her foolish hope to save him weeks ago, but hearing him say that still carved holes in her. "But I'm your daughter." The venomous protest didn't carry the same strength as it did a week ago, or those weeks before that. Jem was headstrong and determined, but he was playing a waiting game.

And he would inevitably win.

The corruption in her veins flared and burned with her pain. She tried to breathe through it and push it back down, but her heart was beating too fast from the attacks.

Dark whispers swirled through her, the voices growing louder ... clearer... intoxicating as they urged her to just...

A jolt-- the lift stopping short as they arrived. For a moment Jem forgot where she was entirely, or the game she was trying to play. She only stood there.

Dazed and festering with darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom