Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Daughter of the Empire

oUVQ62s.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [PROGRAMS]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Himiko Ota
KNOWN ALIAS: Hacks
CURRENT TITLES: Edgerunner
THEME: ENGINETICA
FORCE SENSITIVE: REDACTED No
HANDLER: UNKNOWN Corporate Authorities
RESIDENCE: REDACTED Twilight Belt Motel

SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 7'0" (2.16m)
WEIGHT: 456lb (207.1kg)
EYE COLOR: Brown
HAIR COLOR: Black
SKIN PIGMENT: Fair
NOTABLE MARKINGS: Facial Cybernetic Plates

DESCRIPTION: Hacks is a tall four-armed cybernetic woman. Although born as a two-armed human, she underwent cybernetic surgery in her late teens that gave her an extra set of arms. Ten years ago she was of average height for a woman, but now towers over others as she has received extensive cybernetic enhancements. Spinal replacements, leg and arm replacements. Few parts of Hacks remain unaltered.

Often adorned in ragged and dirty clothes, customized leather jackets and black jeans, looking akin to the street punks of Denon's Seven Corners. Her style of living and clothing belies her true nature as a wealthy criminal with a long history of successful operations.

T R A I T S​

ASSETS​
Slicer
Cyborg

RISKS​
Loner
Paranoid
EMP Vulnerable

A B I L I T I E S​

• Extremely Dangerous Slicer
  • Cybernetic Strength

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Unknown
FAMILY: REDACTED Moff Ota, One Sith [DECEASED]
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: Red Raven Syndicate

KNOWN HISTORY: Hacks origins are surrounded in shadows and myth. There is supporting documents of Hacks as a young girl, believed to be aged six, standing with Moff Ota of the One Sith. Timestamped holofilms have Hacks placed on Antecedent with the Red Raven Syndicate a year later, attempts were made to obscure her from public view and under the protective wing of Lysle of the Hydian Way. As the Red Raven Syndicate and One Sith had a strong alliance at the time it is believed Hacks was handed to the Red Ravens as a political ward.

Law enforcement records list Hacks on Nar Shaddaa a decade later, running with an all-female cybernetic gang. It is here that it is believed she began to experiment with extreme body modification. Her list of crimes included illegal slicing, petty theft and grand theft auto. The gang Hacks operated with were ultimately flatlined in a raid, it is here that Hacks' paper trail once again becomes sparse.

She would reappear years later on Geonosis, involved in a plot to kidnap senators of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, notably with future Darkwire terrorist Cassus Akovin. It is believed that after this failed kidnapping that Hacks was recruited on Geonosis by Darkwires founding member and Shadowrunner Frankie. Hacks' movements become hard to track from here, operating on Devaron, Altier, Belazura and countless districts on Denon. Lethal efficiency and a knack for evading law enforcement. Hacks, Frankie and Enigma proved crucial in establishing Corporate control of Denon and the surrounding systems.

The slicer once again vanishes from public record, reappearing briefly on Coruscant in a successful raid on a Jedi Temple and later an attack on the Galactic Alliance senate. Updated information suggests Hacks became estranged from Darkwires recent rebel-focused nature, starkly contrasting her lifetime of criminal activities and Imperial Sith ancestry. With Frankie iced by the Corporate Authorities and Enigma kidnapped, the last founding member of Darkwire retired from the network to pursue a career as a solo.

G E A R​

P R O G R A M S​

EXZXmq5.jpg
RISK ASSESSMENT: EXTREME

DATABASE CORPORATE AUTHORITIES WATCH LIST

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom