Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dating: Mandalore Edition

Beth didn’t want this moment to end and so she tried to hold the kiss even longer. But, it had to end eventually. With a deep sigh, she traced his jawline as their foreheads rested against each others. Gosh, this was much more painful than she was expecting it to be. Perhaps she could make time to come to Csilla, soon. Or, he could come back. Or something.

She gave an encouraging smile as her emerald eyes gazed into his red eyes. “I’ll hold you to that promise, Cleru,” she stated with a clear sadness in her voice. She pressed her lips against his once more, savoring the taste, the moment, and the feelings he gave her before she broke away. “I’ll walk with you,” she said quietly as she let her hand slip into his.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
One last kiss. One last deep connection with [member="Beth Cadera"], to feel her on him, to feel close. He had no idea how long he would be gone, how long they would go without seeing each other. And he already hated the idea. Or at least, so he thought. Cleru couldn't help but smile when he felt her hand in his. They could walk together before he left, spend even a couple more minutes together.

He nodded as he turned to leave. He didn't speak on their way to his ship, simply savoring the physical connection. He couldn't bring himself to talk about their usual things, and trying to say goodbye felt wrong. At least until they stood outside his ship. His red eyes fell on the vessel as he gulped down some air, turning his gaze back to Beth, staring deep into her green eyes.

"Beth.. I.." He was at a loss for words, for the first time in his life.

Beth also said nothing. It was easier to say nothing than to speak. The memories made over the past day and night would always be a vivid, passionate memory that she would hold dear to her heart. The dread of him leaving… The dread of perhaps this only being a one day kinda thing. No… That thinking would get her nowhere. He felt the passion as much as she.

Needless to say, her ears were quite limp by this point, as they stopped by the ship. She turned to face him, their eyes gazing into each other. She gave him a sad smile as he said her name. I.. “Yeah, [member="Cleru"]?” She asked, somewhat hopeful for… Something. She didn’t know what hoped for. Something to ease her mind? No, she had to believe already they would see each other soon.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
There was so many things he wanted to say. 'Come away with me.' 'I'll stay.' They were there on the edge of his tongue, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Not aloud. [member="Beth Cadera"] was training to become a doctor, to save lives. And she lived here with her family. He couldn't take her away from that. And he couldn't stay, not if he didn't want the Ascendancy to burn him.

And getting burned would only put Beth in danger. They'd be able to run away together, some day. But today wasn't it.

He just gave a small smile, leaning down to again brush his lips over hers. The kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon." He whispered, pressing his forehead against hers before turning to his ship. If he lingered any longer he'd never leave. He gave her one last squeeze of her hand before he let it go and walked away.

Beth watched [member="Cleru"], wondering what he would say. What did she expect him to say? Come with him? Stay with her? They were at weird, complicated parts of their lives. They couldn’t do whatever they wanted. Responsibilities… Came first. Their respective nations, their training, their jobs. Love wasn’t meant to be first place.

But feth, did she want it to be. One last kiss on her lips. A weak smile, with ears fully deflated. It was okay. They would see each other, despite their current feelings. She believed that. She had to believe that. “See you soon,” she whispered back as he removed his forehead. She watched him leave, enter his ship.

Beth sighed as she watched. No, she needed to go do something. Maybe swim. Or something to punch. Yeah, boxing gloves here she came to punch and cry her the sadness away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom