Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dating: Mandalore Edition

Beth squeezed his hand gently as she gave him a smile. The garden was simply beautiful. And in truth, she really didn’t know why she liked it so much. She nudged him forward as they walked to several desert like trees that were to their right. There were a few kids running about, some with parents trying to teach them what each plant was or how it impacted it’s specific niche in the ecosystem.Or at least, that is what she could only assume.

She bit her lip as she thought about that question, but the best she could do is shrug a little. “I’m not sure, honestly. Reminds me of somewhere, somewhere… Filled with hope? I don’t really know where or how to explain it,” she admitted after she tried explaining herself. “Do you enjoy nature?

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"I.. Don't know." Cleru muttered as they walked through the desert section. He glanced to [member="Beth Cadera"] with a rather.. Confused expression. Was he suppose to feel something when he saw them? The Chiss actually seemed.. Oddly uncomfortable. Not in a bad way, just in an unsure way. He squeezed her hand tightly. This he knew sparked a set of emotions. He forced a smile, nodding to the Mandalorian.

"Why do you enjoy it? Maybe that'll help me figure it out."

Beth perked a brow as she brought her other arm to hold onto his arm that was holding her hand. She could tell something seemed to make him uncomfortable. Perhaps he had never really experienced it. Being a Skywalker, then in Csilla, and such probably meant he didn’t interact with a lot of floral life. Or so she assumed. In either case, she squeezed back on his hand.

She gave him a warm smile, hopefully at least somewhat comforting. “It’s okay, to not know,” she said after a moments thought. “Part of best things about life is not knowing but… Finding out, you know?” She squeezed [member="Cleru"]'s arm as they came up to the trees. “Hm, life is beautiful. Know how you feel when you looked over that balcony? It is… Somewhat a similar feeling. Different but, when you know how hard life is and to see something so remarkable thriving. It’s just an amazing feeling, for me.”

She gave another smile, “But that doesn’t mean you have to find it that way.”

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru blinked, glancing to [member="Beth Cadera"] as she spoke. It was definitely comforting to have her here with him. Who knew they'd end up doing a bit of soul searching in a man made garden? He peered at the trees as he listened to her continue, setting his free hand on the one that had grasped his arm. He squeezed gently just to let her know he was listening as he peered over the tree, then to the ground it was growing in.

"Something beautiful coming out of something it shouldn't have survived in." That was the logical way of looking at it, much as he had been taught. "It's.. Amazing, yeah."

Beth hadn’t realized a question like that would affect [member="Cleru"] so much. It made her worry some for him. She had a general idea that the Chiss were very logical minded, but… She hadn’t expected him to not really know if he liked nature or not. It was okay not to know, though, and Beth hoped he understood that. There was plenty of feelings she didn’t know, or didn’t understand, herself.

She gave him a smile. “Very logical,” she teased playfully with a smile. “But yeah.” Right next to the desert trees, were ironically, trees that looked like pine trees – wintry, cold trees. The ones on Mygeeto, in some ways. “That’s how I feel it, anyway. Plus, it does help that this planet was practically destroyed 10 years ago,” she commented. “Perhaps it is more impact to me because I saw it before it was fully terraformed back.”

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"Maybe. I.. Yeah." The most worldwide destruction he had experienced was Copero and what the CIS did, and even thinking about it now had his brow furrowed in anger. Yet that only lasted for a moment as he stared at the plants before them. If they could spring back from destruction, surely his people could too. That alone caused his brow to relax as a faint smile played over his features.

"Hope." Cleru muttered as he squeezed [member="Beth Cadera"] 's hand again. "I can believe in hope."

The Great Civil War. The Red Coronation. This planet had seen the worst sentient life could offer. But, it came back. Kark, Yasha’s own mother was killed in the cataclysm that nearly snuffed the life out of the planet. Granted, she got resurrected, but… The millions, if not billions, of others who died? They would not be that lucky. She sighed as she thought about the events, about @Cleru.

She gave him a smile as they walked past those large, wintry trees. “I hope I don't make things... Worse," she admitted after a few moments of uneasiness. Her ears pulled back slightly after she made the comment. She didn't want to force him into uncomfortable situations, especially on a second date. "Yeah, hope is something worth believing in,” she said after a minute as she squeezed his hand. But, right ahead was an ice cream cart. “But, you know what else is cool? Eating ice cream,” she said as she went in front of him, wiggled her eyebrows, and dragged him over to the cart.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru blinked as he noticed her ears. Those were pretty expressive he had to admit, but hearing what she said and the worry in her voice. He tugged her hand to turn her back to him as she walked towards the cart. Before she could say anything he took a step forward, set his other hand on her cheek, and leaned in to brush his lips over hers. It was just for a moment. "You've made nothing worse. Just given me something to try and feel." The Chiss leaned in again, this time for a much deeper kiss just to reconfirm that she had done nothing wrong.

Eventually he pulled away, probably around when he started hearing whispers from the few other people around. He smiled to [member="Beth Cadera"] before he nodded to the cart. "Ice cream sounds nice."

Beth was ready to dart for the ice cream cart with [member="Cleru"], but… He pulled her back. It happened fairly fast, so Beth’s heart had no time to react to the sudden, amazing, but quick kiss she felt. Gosh, how did his lips feel so good against hers? She just didn’t understand how he managed to make her feel so… Strongly.

She gave him a little smile, her ears once again returning to a higher position. “Okay… I, let me know? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. We can stop, or process…” She squeezed his hand softly and… Another kiss, this one deeper. A little longer. Gosh, she loved it. “Cleru. You have really nice lips,” she said with a grin once the kiss broke.

One woman, dressed in beskar, made a very clear ‘AWE’ sound as she passed by. Beth’s eyes widened slightly at that, a little nervous giggle, and finally they made their way to the cart. “I’ll take a cone of strawberry, please, and… Whatever he’d like.”

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"Being uncomfortable is being alive, isn't it?" He smiled as the kiss ended, answering her finally. "So long as you're willing to stand by me I can handle uncomfortable." Cleru gave [member="Beth Cadera"] that confident smile, though it faltered as she commented about his lips. Red again took over his otherwise blue cheeks as he processed what she said. The Chiss really wasn't use to these sort of compliments.

But at least this time he still smiled.

Which faded into a much more embarrassed expression as the beskar clad woman made her Awe sound. Right. People were watching. He rubbed at the back of his head as his other hand just clung to his companions own tightly. "Just uh.. Vanilla cone." He mumbled as he glanced to the cart. Lots of flavors there. He'd have to try a couple at a later date.

Beth gave a nod with a confirming smile. Being alive was uncomfortable. What a true statement. But, it had its great moments. Like his kisses. And his touch. And generally being around him. Beth sighed a content sigh as she looked into his red eyes. Those red-blue cheeks were absolutely adorable, too. "I'll be there, Cleru," she said softly.

And he seemed to be even more embarrassed by the woman. Beth didn’t quite mind, though. It was a bit unlike her – usually, she cared more about her appearances around others. But the reality of the matter, she was perhaps wrapped around his finger. There are feelings she hadn’t felt before bubbling up, which made herself slightly nervous. Things would work out the way they were supposed to, though.

The man at the cart gave a nod as he passed the cone of Strawberry to Beth and then a cone of Vanilla to [member="Cleru"]. She took a lick of her ice cream as she gave him a smile with a twinkle of happiness in her eyes.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru took his cone and used it almost like a mask, only occasionally licking at it as he tried to stop his cheeks from burning. The ice cream was good at least. He could already taste a couple things to improve on, but it was just a cart. Eventually his embarrassment died down and he lowered the cone, his gaze going about the trees near them. "Well, why don't we explore what else is here? We still got a couple hours to kill, right?" [member="Beth Cadera"] received another kind smile as the Chiss glanced to her.

The two enjoyed the beautiful garden for a few hours – as they talked about the galaxy. About life, and hope, and those little things that made their minds tick. It was… Perfect, as they continued to get to know each other. Time simply flew by, so fast. Beth couldn’t believe how fast it came and went.

And finally, they arrived at the club for their reservations. She was well recognized by the patrons of the club. Several commented to her on how long it had been since she’d be in. It was true – it had been a while. Life had gotten much busier this year of school, especially as she had taken on a more active role in a variety of missions for the Clans, too. “They kinda like me, I guess,” she said with a shy grin to [member="Cleru"] as the host seated them.

She pointed to a stage as she sat down at the table. “That’s where I’ll sing. I just have do to a couple songs, so… Won’t be too long,” she gave him a nervous grin. Oh man… This really wasn’t like Aunt Peggy. She took a breath and exhaled as she tried to calm her nerves.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
"As they should." He stated, as if it was just a fact of life. For him, it was. [member="Beth Cadera"] had become more and more amazing the more time they spent together. They stepped into the club hand in hand, his red gaze scanning the various faces around them. It was a force of habit whenever he went to a place with a lot of people. Had to make sure there was no one who might be a threat.

Thankfully, this wasn't a mission, which at least made it easier for him to relax once he was sure no one was a threat. At the table he pulled out her seat so she could sit and he took his spot across from her, smiling. "You've no idea how much I've been looking forward to it. I'm sure you'll be amazing." He reached out across the table to take her hand in his own. "Just have fun."

Beth gave her date a big smile at his comment. As they should. Beth was perhaps just not used to the attention given, at least when she had someone that she was growing to care about. She could only assume, with such a large crowd, he may have been analyzing stuff. Assassiny things and what have you. Either way, once seated at the table Beth gave him another smile as he mentioned how much he’d be looking forward to it.

I hope you think so,” she said a little nervously. Really, she was never this nervous before. She squeezed his hand as she stood from the table, gave another nervous smile as she went behind towards the back.

A few minutes later she returned with a guitar and stopped in front of the microphone. She cleared her throat as she placed a bottle of water on a stool to her right. “How are you guys doing tonight? It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” She said with a grin as the crowds generally seemed responsive. “I’m here with someone tonight, who is… Absolutely wonderful. And amazing. And so many other great things that I don’t have time to list. I am looking forward too many more nights with him. So, um, this is for you, [member="Cleru"].

With that, her voice began to carry through the microphone as she sang through the club. It wasn’t quite the usual songs she sang at the club, but… It was a special moment and required something. Her voice soft, yet intense as it carried through the establishment.
It ended after a few minutes, ‘before you called me baby.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBxTElg1qew[/media]

She gave a grin as the crowds clapped. She wiped some hair that had gotten too much in her face as she performed a couple more songs, more that fit the club and its patrons. And finally, she said goodnight, gave her guitar back. And… Then, she had to walk back. Gosh, what if he hated it?

Mandalorian Prophet

M
Cleru remained where he was as he saw [member="Beth Cadera"] step out on the stage. He wasn't entirely sure what he was expecting, but even he couldn't stop the red from taking over his features when she mentioned by name. She.. Really meant all that. He no idea just how much an impression he had made, and more importantly just knowing that she felt the same.. Well.

His red eyes stared in awe as she sang. He had no doubt she was a good singer, but this.. It blew him away. As she sang the first song he got up and made his way through the crowd, stopping close by the stage just so she could see him and he her. He had both an impressed and warm smile, his eyes locking onto hers. He stayed there, watching her throughout her whole performance.

It was when she ended and turned to leave that he moved again. He went right to the back stage to intercept her. Without a word he took her cheeks in his hands, pressing his lips to hers. He had nothing that could describe how amazing she was, so he tried to show her through his actions.

Beth nerves were very high but perhaps it didn’t really come across that way. She had no fear of public, it was just… Family, and friends, that really made her nervous for some reason. And especially someone who was shaping up to be like… Well, Cleru.

But her eyes stayed locked on his throughout the song and somehow, she didn’t mess it up. That surprised her a little bit, in truth. Nonetheless, she managed. At the end of her performance, she had to exit through the backstage. She handed the guitar to the owner as she thought about going back out and to their reserved seats.

Except, when she turned, [member="Cleru"] had right behind her. He must have came in right after her. Her eyes widened as he took her cheeks in his hands and then pressed his lips against hers. It took her by shock, but she quickly melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she let herself go into the kiss.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
He practically lifted the Mandalorian into his arms as they kissed, settling his hands from her cheeks to wrap around her waist. Cleru was completely uncaring of any of the eyes that might of been on them. Eventually he let her down, breaking the kiss so he could press his forehead against hers. "You're so amazing." He locked his red eyes onto hers. Admiration had filled them and his smile.

Until she said something he'd just stare into her eyes, completely content with spending their evening like this.

Beth didn’t even realize her feet were off the ground. She was so absorbed into the kiss that most things around her faded from existence. The people, the club, her nervousness. All that really mattered in that moment was… Him. Their lips stayed connected and in truth, Beth had no idea how long the kiss lasted. No one commented, though, likely either too drunk or didn’t care, or what have you.

She only noticed he was holding her when her feet touched the ground again. Foreheads rested upon each others. Her emerald eyes stared back into his red.

She wasn’t quite sure what to say to his compliment. Or even what to say in general. So she stayed as was as she admired [member="Cleru"]'s eyes. Finally, she broke the silence with a whisper, “You are incredible, too.” She took a breath as she tried to regain herself. She didn’t want too, but a large grunt from a Trandoshan technician made it clear they needed to leave, but didn’t want to be rude. “Back to the table?” She asked as she took his hands in hers once more.

Mandalorian Prophet

M
He hadn't even noticed the Trandoshan, all of his attention on the woman before him. Nothing else mattered to him. But [member="Beth Cadera"] did, and as she spoke Cleru nodded faintly, the smallest of a blush on his features. He gladly took a hold of her hand and followed her back out into the club to their table. The smile he had still remained. How long had he been smiling? It felt like it had been since he first showed up at the palace.

Once at the table and they were seated he lifted up the menu, scanning through it briefly. His smile turned to a grin as he peeked over to the Mandalorian. "I've an idea. Why don't we take a guess on what the other might like and order for each other?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom