Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Night - Anzati style! (Isis + Twin)

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Sarkus had setup a date with Isis, he hoped it would go perfectly as he tidied the table, throwing a white cloth over the table and then places two wine glasses on the table, setting them straight and then the plates and knives and forks. He then goes change into his best attire and straightens his suit. He hoped that she would enjoy this evening, he rarely made such an effort for a night.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis had recently been invited to a dinner date with her estranged fiance to try and rekindle their romance, there was one thing wrong though... He was anzati, but setting a formal dinner for him and Isis was not needed, she would want him to be happy so therefor she would need to allow him to feed, this is one reason she had recently kidnapped a force user from another planet and hid him in her personal judicial class prison frigate...

As she walked toward @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]'s personal pad she wore a black dress with her hair over one shoulder with red lip stick and black mascara and eye shadow on.. she also wore expensive jewelery and wore a pair of expensive black high heels that hugged her ankles with the buckle-like strap, she looked perfect.

As she walked up to his door she adjusted her dress and began to sway her hips and then knocked at him door with a seductive smirk.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He heard her enter and looked at her and smiles warmly, she looked gorgeous as always but she seemed to have brought another with her, at first he was sort of shocked but then noticed he was chained and weak. He grinned, his proboscises drooped low, hungrily, he was hungry, very hungry. It had been a few days since he ate, since he was preparing this evening and she was ever so thoughtful.

He took her hand and lead her to the table and pulled her chair out and offered her the chair as he smelt the first course he had cooked for the both of them. He left as she sat down and brought of an assorted salad as he plated it for her, he could not take his eyes off the Force Sensitive. Can I feast on him now? His soup is strong. His eyes were hungry, desperate for food.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She heard him and swallowed hard as her fear was emanating and then she smirked at him and used the force to pin the male to the floor and looked at sarkus with sinister eyes Make sure to leave him alive, I have a special purpose for him later she said and then watched her love feed off the man with fear creeping into her body, she loved the sight of it but also was fearful of it since he did feed on her a couple times before and her own body and mind still hurt from it.

@[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"]

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He noticed her fear and kisses her forehead, soothingly. He then quickly turned his head to the victim and pounced on him, his proboscises crawling into her nostrils and searching his brain, then draining him of soup. He groaned as his hunger was slowly be filled, he successfully drain him of soup. He then looked up at his love and smiles warmly at Isis, he then stands and sits down, starting his soup.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She watched as he fed on the hapless victim and then relaxed when he got done, the victim was now on the ground a mindless zombie writhing in pain and with fearful eyes, she then turned her attention to her salad and began to eat as she reached out for his hand and gripped it.

How have you been? she asked with a weak voice, she was starved and was hard for her to talk since she had been on assignment and had not eaten for a few days due to the assignment.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He straighten himself and sat down, digging into his salad and then feels her grip his fingers and his thumb rubs her soft fingers as he watches her carefully, barely hearing her as she devours the food, glad he prepared so much. He smiled warmly "I've been well, busy, done a few assignments, yourself?"

He had not heard for a long time but that was usual for them, since they had been rushed here there and everywhere in search for items and people for the rebellion.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him even more now and chewed the salad and looked at him Been on assignment, just trying to focus on the rebellion she said with a playful smile on her face.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He smiled as they quickly finished their first course as they finish, he stands up and takes the plates then carries them away and brings out the main course, perfectly cooked brisket and an assortment of vegetables as he uses the force to guide them to the table and places them on the table. He then takes a seat and grins "Dig in, plenty of veg"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She smirked at him again and grabbed the brisket and assorted vegetables and dug in and ate away, she smirked at him and looked at the male on the floor and looked at @[member="Sarkus Twin Kilborn"] and gave him an adoring look.

He will make the perfect rouse for my plan she admitted and then continued to eat knowing he would ask his question.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He piled his plate with the various veg and began eating, watching her, then listen to her, he swallowed a mouthful and said "Rouse?" He looked at her curiously, it seemed that this was becoming more and more curious.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Isis smirked at Sarkus as he asked his question and she giggled slightly and then decided to tell him one part of the plan...

In the past certain members of a government would take sentient life and terminate it and then set the head of that person on the bed of their targets as a warning, but they also set certain body parts in food as a warning as well she then took another bite and nodded her head toward the rakatan male and nodded with a grin on her face giving up her plans for the male that had once helped to enslave and torture her Kwi.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He listens, he had heard of such techniques from his travels, he shakes his head and then grins "I think it will be effective as a scare technique but could always back fire and make them more angry at you and attack us while we are weak." He strokes her hand gently.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She listened to his response and smirked as he began to stroke her hand gently They wont know it was us, we'll make them believe it was one of they allies she said and then stopped eating for a moment to elaborate.

When I first turned to the dark side my lover trained me in the white current and trained me to alter my appearance, as it is I can take on anybodies image that I choose... so this will allow us to start a war on our own terms and in the end we strike when they are all weak and tired. she admitted her game plan and grabbed his hand and held it.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He strokes her thumbs and leans in closer and kisses her deeply. He then looks at her, taking in all that she says and realises that it's very important and secretive. He smiles warmly "That sounds good, it seems we are all ready for the take over of the Fringe" He releases her hand and strokes her mane gently, slowly to her cheek.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She hears him and smirks as he kisses her and runs his finger along her hair and face and giggles slightly and then holds his hand in place over her cheek and sighs, she couldn't be more happier and as she sits here she forgets about being hungry and just stared lovingly and adoringly at her mate.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
He watched his love staring at him adoringly and smiles softly as he stands and starts plating what is left of the main course and walks into the kitchen, he sighs happily as he lifts the desserts and carries them in, two large ice cream sundaes with plenty of whipped cream. He places them both and watches her eat.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She watches as he brings over some dessert and smiles at him and then picks up the spoon Are you trying to make me fat? she asks with a teasing smile on her face and then took a bite and enjoys the sundae.

Sarkus Twin Kilborn

The Warrior Time Forgot
Chuckles hard, "Would have to try harder than that, I just know you haven't eaten in a long while." He offers a wide grin as he digs into his dessert.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She continues to eat her sundae and watches him as he eats and enjoys her own, she sits there staring at him while watching and eats her own, she could hear the corpse on the ground writhing like a mindless zombie but she doesn't care about that... She's mostly concerned with her future husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom