Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Database Error...?

Short Description: Redirect to Database error page when accessing mail, and inaccessible notifications.

Browser: Chrome (On phone if relevant?), not sure if it extends beyond this.

Severity: All my accounts at the very least... Update: Apparently it extends to other users as well..

Description: Whenever I attempt to open a message. I get redirected to a database error page. That states that either I can try refreshing the page, or an administrator will need to fix the error. I have been unable to get past the page by means of refreshing, and having giving it a couple hours to see if time will solve the troubles.

Additionally. I am unable to pull up my notifications, at all. It is just the spinning circle as my phone processes the request. Till my device get's bored and gives up on the attempt.

Finally.. Apparently when I post a topic such as this.. I get a driver error message for the site itself.. Yet, I am apparently able to post topics, and open them. Though when my posts are submitted it redirects me.

Link to Thread: N/A

I'm likewise getting a driver error if I try to open my pms. Refreshing the page does not help. This is the message I get:

There appears to be an error with the database.
If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

And I seem unable to access my notifications. I do not get an error report, but they just never open up.

I'm on the same boat with Y'all.
I get the exact same message when trying to open pages other than the Index and can't open notifications at all.

[member="Rash"]

The only time that the driver error came up for me topic related. Was when I posted this as a new topic. I should of listed it as an update. As prior to this it was only messages, and notifications being troublesome.

Update: As well as whenever I make a new entry post. I might add. Editing posts, and viewing topics hold no consequences for me. Just trying to add topics, and posts to topics.

As it just happened again when I submitted this new post.

Theseus Reneun said:
Update: As well as whenever I make a new entry post. I might add. Editing posts, and viewing topics hold no consequences for me. Just trying to add topics, and posts to topics. As it just happened again when I submitted this new post.

I seem to be having the same issue, in addition to being unable to check pms or notifications. Just made a post in a different thread and got a driver error, though the post went through. Also happened again when I made this post.

Same.

Press post, get a database error. Refresh the site and the post is there.

I also can't access my PMs or notifications though, as [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] described above. If I click on a PM, it just takes me to a database error.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
oi... the gods just don't want me to have fun here anymore. :(

Edit: I got the same error when I posted the above. But upon refresh I discovered it had posted nonetheless. It's the sith, plain and simple.

Same. Vhen-ever i post, i get a error screen after. Good thing is, it dont afect my posts. I refresh, and i see the post is maked.

I prefer geting error screens to waiting 1+ min then geting 504s, so... i dont mind. The site is prety fast now, and those error pages are a necesary evil i guess.

I'm having this error as well. Can't access my PMs nor my notifications without getting the whole error message thingy. It's not something that I can't live without, but I would like to be able to know when (IF >.>) I'm tagged in things. I know y'all have a lot on your plates though, so they'll be no pressure to fix this quickly from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom