Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Das

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

VUrvGNm.png

kg51drz.png
MusicTrain
AliasesDas
Amaya Karos
ClassSlicer
FlagshipTBD
BirthplaceDistrict 1, Denon
AgeTeens
Personality TraitsPassionate
Introverted
Reckless
Education TraitsHomeschooled
Kid Prodigy
Technician
Lifestyle TraitsAdaptive
Dissident
Opportunistic
Rank(s)Agent
Faction(s)Darkwire (formerly)
Code Zero
Corporate Sector Authority
SpeciesHuman (Denonite)
LanguagesBasic
Corpstan
GenderFemale (she/her)
Force SensitiveNo
Character AlignmentChaotic Neutral
Height1.57m (5'2")
Weight52.2kg (115lbs)
PlaybySasha Yakoleva
Dialogue ColorNeon Pink (#61bd6d)

• sxYv99W.png

XA9i0aK.png

RUN AWAY WITH ME
    Das grew up like many Corpo kids on Denon. Days were spent in homeschooling, while nights were dedicated to exploring the intricacies of her neighborhood, fostering a sense of curiosity and adventure. Her inquisitive nature led her to immerse herself in the world of computers under the guidance of her tech-savvy father, sparking a passion for technology from a young age. Things were good. Great, even, by most standards. But her life took a drastic turn three years ago during the Denon riots when her parents mysteriously vanished, leaving her to navigate the harsh streets of the Seven Corners alone in search of answers.
    Joining the enigmatic group Darkwire, Das dedicated herself to unraveling the mystery of her parents' disappearance. It was during this tumultuous time that she caught a fleeting glimpse of her father, Kyle Kolburn, amidst the chaos but lost him in the turmoil of the refugee crisis. Determined to find answers, Das followed his trail to the distant Corporate Sector, only to discover a web of secrets and deceit that seemed to grow with each passing day.

Caught in the crosshairs of the Corporate Sector Authority, Das faced a life-altering choice after attempting to breach the formidable cybersecurity of the CSA's Overwatch program: join Code Zero or face dire consequences. Reluctantly aligning herself with the Corpos, she now employs her skills as a netrunner to trace her father's elusive whereabouts, all the while navigating a treacherous landscape of deception and uncertainty. As Das delves deeper into the labyrinth of lies that shroud her father's existence, she grapples with the harsh realities of her double life, torn between her quest for truth and the shadows that threaten to consume her.

• mXMfxSB.png

XA9i0aK.png

Street_Samurai.png
    STREET SAMURAI
    Rigger.png
    TECHNOMANCER
    Decker.png
    SLICER

• lhkOKTL.png

XA9i0aK.png

Name
    Description
    Das' X-8 Night SniperThis thing has put holes in more Espos than Das would like to admit.
    EMP GrenadesNever leave the house without these - everything in the CorpSec has wires!
    Scramble KeyGood for cracking the vaults.

• cyeHboE.png

XA9i0aK.png

CODE ZERO
    Name
    Description
    Reggie Reggie Not sure what to make of you
    Kivah Kivah A new face
    TBDTBD

CORPORATE SECTOR AUTHORITY

Name
    Description
    Castor Crane Castor Crane Someone really needs to kill you
    TBDTBD
    TBDTBD

DARKWIRE

Name
    Description
    Daiya Daiya Were you in charge? Was anyone?
    Zenric Zenric Good, just misunderstood
    Hex Hex Hope you're okay, Hexy...

Last edited:
Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

sxYv99W.png

XA9i0aK.png

THREAD LOG​
Status
Type
Title