Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darth Nilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
ajt7qb.jpg

Name: Darth Nilus

Loyalties: Independent Sith

Role: Jarell Xaaris birth father

Development Threads:

Species: Human

Force Sensitivity: yes, Sith Lord

Appearance: Darth Nilus stands about 6'3". He wears full body armor with a black Sith robe short sleeved with red stripes on his sleeves and always wore a silver mask with ancient Sith markings.

Personality: very serious no sense of humor, usually on the angered side.

Weapon of Choice: a single red lightsaber.

Wealth: Unknown wealth

Combat Function: Lightsaber combat and basic force and darkside powers.
NPC won't be in combat besides with Jarell. Be is being created to further develop the true heritage of Jarell Xaaris.

Skills:
Well gifted bladesman for lightsaber combat
Skilled with force lightning, force choke and force push

Notable items: His silver Sith Mask and lightsaber

Other Notes: N/A

Intent: Again he is being created for a character development story that will tell about the mandalorian Jarell Xaaris true birth parents

Hi [member="Jarell"]

Since you are subbing a master level force user the standard required is very high, I'm afraid therefore that you have a lot of work ahead :

Jarell said:
Development Threads:
I need a Dev thread of at the very least 25 posts for this, this can be on any topic you wish so long as it involves Nilus and you do the bulk of the posting

Jarell said:
I need a specific age I'm afraid

Jarell said:
Wealth: Unknown wealth
His wealth can be unknown on the boards but I need a ballpark figure for this sub, it needn't be specific

Jarell said:
Skills: Well gifted bladesman for lightsaber combat Skilled with force lightning, force choke and force push

I need specifics here which saber forms and I need a full list of his force abilities,
I also need a measure of his experience with each form and power individually (On a scale of Novice, Adept, Expert etc.)
I'm also a touch dubious on him still being a gifted swords man at 65, he should be in decline due to age. I won't make you change it but I would like a description of how he has maintained his abilities, unless his form expertise is theoretical.

This brings me to my final point I need to see a character history of at least two paragraphs, this will go in the other notes section. We can't after all have sith poping out of the ground he must have come from somewhere :)

I know it seems like a lot but the standard needs to be high for a sub of this nature.

Thanks,
Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom