Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Darth Laesis: RETRIBUTION

Not while, but much time has past since last seen of the Sith. Darth Laesis, I do say I am speaking about. He has went missing. No clue where he went, no understanding of his tracks. His ship seemed to be exploded during a war of some sort. Or as it seemed? Wind blew on the horizon. Darkness went upon the forested area. And nothing but a cave was in sight. The young unknown traveler looked upon the cave in great wonder, especially after he ran into some small furry little creatures. He thought of staying in the cave for the night. Walking in making sure to be quiet, but also making sure to look around. Dagobah? Surely this is where the young one was. But he was not so used to this place. As even though he heard of the stories of Dagobah...if there was a cave here, wouldn't of he have heard it in the ancient books? He stumbled around the vines, of old ruined bark. Swampy almost..a since of damp coldness ran along his shoulder. He continued, even the slightest noises scared him. He better make sure he doesn't step on any traps. Walking inside throughout the cave...he found a podium. It looked like a golden tomb...symbols all around it. He looked on and seen a few names, he could almost make out a full one...Darth Re---------- it was carved out? Who knows. He touched around the large crate.

"A peek wouldn't hurt right..?"

He opened the chest to see the rotting body of what seemed to be a jedi or...a sith? He wore a crown and his face was all messed up. It looked burnt.
Suddenly...
RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE
The floor started shaking and the walls collapsing, he ran out leaving what he had seen. He made sure to not look back. Finally he made it out...then

"Wee.......only....see..TRUE...insecurities...in false......mirrors."

The boy dashed, terrified of what it was. He escaped without ever going near there again.

Dagobah_890df592.jpeg

Dust fills the air as the rotted Darth Laesis moves out of the cave. He looks around, every movement of his body makes a creek and a cracking sound.
"Do...not fret....I..I am SAVIOR!...I am guidance..."

His voice croaking. His vocal chords the same as they were when he was a living being. He feels the presence of the creature lurking.

-----------------------------
awaken-of-the-skeleton-angle.jpg
----------------------------------------

Darth Laesis easily senses more than one out there...Lurking

"Fear.......feed off...YOU..are you're worst fear..I..can make you..strong."

The croaking speaks out of the mouth of Darth Laesis as he stares at where they lurk.

Laesis looks down. Not saying a single thing. He nods his head up and let's out a blood curdling screech.

"Do..not fret young one....you will..be...powerful........for once you..will finally see...."

Laesis puts his huge bony hand out to lift the creature, telepathically nodding the creature to take it.

Brakan

The Black Flame
Wandering through the underbrush of Dagobah, with his cruiser in orbit, Brakan was a little disappointed he was on this swampy moon. He would have rather been on his home-world, enjoying the celebrations. Instead he was out here following up an old lead on a Sith Lord to help his friend out. Sure, he wanted to help his friend, but caked in mud, and trudging through the swamp, when he knew could have been enjoying the finest wines in luxury, made him second guess himself a little.

He could sense the darkness ahead, and was acutely aware that this mission may end in violence. Truth be told, Brakan kind of hoped it ended in Violence. While his friend was more interested in being the Galactic Diplomat, and learning the secrets of the force to save himself, Brakan didn’t much care. Honour bound to Serve Draconia and Zakuul, this was just an excuse to grow closer to understanding Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin .
If Brakan could learn something from this Sith, maybe he could help the warrior that bested him battle all those years ago. Maybe repay some part of that debt.

Seeing the pair, he paused. An undead and a creature. Disappointing.

The sith lord looked at whatever was in front of him. He sensed what seemed to be lack of fear..? No....he doubted the sith. The dragon doubted the ancient sith lord?! Croaks what seemed to be laughs bellowed from the mouth of Darth laesis.

"Fear...is in everyone....it surely is in you!...that's why you have become strong...in the firs...t...place..So you could RUN!"

The sith revealed his insanely sharp claws from his bony hand. The sith's eyes started glowing a great golden hue. Chains coming from the sith's neck he stood insanely tall. He let out a blood curdling screech and the moon turned red. Thunder came about.

"I shall...give a chance...dragon!.......and if you fault.....I will NEVER...teach you anything."
A gas...a toxin surrounded the sith as he stood.

Irizi'nay'nuru, Grey Jedi, quickly hid behind one of Dagobah's large trees as the undead creature ran past. Which one should he go for? He could watch the Sith fight the dragon, or he could go after the abomination. Hmm. Tough choice.

A few seconds later, he dashed off into the darkness of the jungle, his boots splashing in mud and low swampwaters as he chased the zombie-like thing. It couldn't have gone too far. He stretched out through the Force, hoping he could sense the creature. It suddenly occured to the Chiss that the undead creature might not have a connection to the Force. He could only hope as he sprinted further into the darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom