Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Darth Amerbrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: "The Old Man" Darth Amerbrue
Loyalties: Atrisia, Darth Novus and his apprentices
Role: The old force trainer to serve as a new trainer for Darth Novus and his apprentices (apprenticei?)
Development Threads: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/81815-what-happens-in-a-cave-stays-in-a-cave/#entry1207889
Species: Courscanti
Force Sensitivity: Sith Knight Ranking Force User
Appearance: A clear old male normally wearing an old ragged tunic, torn trousers and no boots. His left leg is prosthetic and clearly so.
Personality: Slightly insane, but trusting, happy and content with his life for the most part. Pessimistic though, drills into everyone that they may die tomorrow in sometimes insane ways.
Weapon of Choice: The Force
Wealth: None, maybe one or two credits here and there.
Combat Function: Amerbrue has been known to fight along side men with his own lightsaber, yet he is clearly getting old. He will use his blade when required otherwise he will sit at the back and use the force every so often. Normally however, the old man wouldn't face combat due to being locked in his small Atrisia cave.

Skills:
Force Grip - Choke
Force Fear
Torture by Chagrin
Makashi
Force Lightning
Force Jump
Force Speed

Notable Possessions: His red bladed lightsaber, rusted and clearly beaten and used, but working.

Other Notes: A male who lost his mind during the One Sith vs Republic war, the old man was drawn to Atrisia before the take over by Lord Mythos. When Lord Mythos took over, he found himself in his cave, trapped. It was by chance he found Lord Novus and decided to begin training him with his skills before he died.

Intent: Trainer and occasional battle help.

[member="Darth Novus"]

So, we've got a little bit of a problem with this submission and I'll outline what that is below:
  • You have a Sith Knight level character with several either exotic/powerful Force powers here such as flow-walking, Force Generation, Torture by Chagrin, Force Insanity, and Shatterpoint. While you have a development thread for this character, I will not be allowing you to keep those powers on this character. You can pick one of these powers to keep, except for flow-walking as that is heavily restricted and will always require a PC to teach it, but I will not be allowing all of them through. If you want to learn those powers, I suggest finding a PC who is willing to teach you as we in the Codex are very wary of any submission that is devoted to giving out rare powers to people as an easy out to interacting with others.
  • If he is to have a role in combat against PCs, please list out some strengths and weaknesses

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

He won't combat PC's, mostly NPC's.

I have edited the powers down and removed them all but one. I wondered however, if I could squeeze two and put shatterpoint back as well?

[member="Darth Novus"]

If you want a second power, I'm going to need to see an additional fifteen to twenty posts of development specifically about how this NPC learned Shatterpoint, and it cannot be an actual lesson to your character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom