Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dar'Manda Q&A

OVERVIEW

The Dar'Manda were originally a group of Mandalorians banished for their crimes, dar'manda in their native language. Led by Dral Ordo, they banded together, determined to earn their honor back. However, over the years, they evolved into something more.
Dral Ordo became the first Paragon, the leader of the Dar'Manda. He invented the Code, the set of rules all Dar'Manda must live by. The Paragon also decreed that any could join the Dar'Manda, provided they live by the Code.
Currently, the Dar'Manda are based on their home ship, The Rising Tide, and wander the galaxy looking for ways to gain glory.

GOALS

The Dar'Manda's ultimate goal is to gain ultimate glory through battle; victory or defeat is irrelevant, as long as glory is gained.
Another goal as decreed by the Paragon is to challenge and defeat the Mandalorians, wiping them from the face of the Galaxy.

FITTING CHARACTERS

All Dar'Manda must be willing to fight and and die in the pursuit of glory, so warriors and soldiers are the best fit, but we will take any willing.

More questions? Simply post them.

Dar'Manda Page-http://starwarsrp.net/groups/382-darmanda/

The Code is the set of rules that all Dar'Manda must live by. It includes seeking out powerful opponents, pursuing glory, and putting the good of the Dar'Manda before your own.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Unfortunately, the Dar'Manda are few in number at this time. The Code demands glory, not suicide. Once we have greater numbers, our vendetta shall begin, my former vod.

[member="Strider Garon"]

Part of me wants to support this. The other wants to watch it fail.

[member="Dral Ordo"]
What's your view on non-ex-mandos?

[member="Dral Ordo"]. I wish you well. But I don't believe you've answered my question. You've posed a belief that you've adopted. You know perhaps there is a way for you and others to 've redeemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom