Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlyn Excron - Vote

I totally realize I can just do whatever the kark I want now with rank tags and ya'll can accept that if you want. All the same, Darlyn earned everything up to this point and even if I end up not caring one way or another I feel he at least should be properly voted on by you folks. So that said I believe now is the time to put the actual proposal up for my own sake and because why not, only live once am I right?

The proposal: Darlyn being considered worthy of being granted a master tag and all the swag recognition that comes with it, ya dig? I don't remember who was supposed to vote, outside of master ranked characters when available, so I'll just toss it up here as something for ya'll to talk about and vote for. I'll probably take the decided votes up in a day or two and go with the majority.

So y'know, have a lovely time? How do you end a faction vote OP I do not know. *shrug*

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hmmm....since I've been told by SOMEBODY here that my opinion doesn't matter, I'd still say that my vote is AYE. The Palace, Senate Hall and most of our fleet are still in tact. So...that's gotta account for something!

Keredin Serasan

K
Aye. I just did what I wanted for this guy, but that does not mean you need to do so yourself.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

No way in hell do you deserve this...

This is the last thing you should be taking on..

...-Depriving yourself of a well earned Master tag.

Yes, dude. You've worked your ass off for it!

Bit later than I had intended and not quite two days, but I'mma call it. 7 for 0 against.

Thank you all and I'll try not to disappoint!

[member="Veiere Arenais"] :|: [member="Atheus Voidwalker"] :|: [member="Keredin Serasan"] :|: [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] :|: [member="Lady Kay"] :|: [member="Bradshaw Ku"] :|: [member="Mythos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom