Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Darkside, Sithspawn and You. (SJO + Allies welcome)

Mission: Do some good by teaching
Time: about 9 am
Weather: Raining
Sebastian stood on Drogheda again. This was not the first time he had been here nor would it be his last. The first time he had come here as a messenger of death and destruction giving the blood cults something useful before returning to collect their debt. He had worked hard for his master on that mission. It was his first proper mission as a sith knight. How sour those words tasted in his mouth now. Sith Knight. Something he never wanted to return to.

So when his sister or at least her body with the mind of a jedi ( Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe ) had convinced him he no longer had to hate himself for who he was. He no longer had to be pained by his own emotions, fear how people would take them. Well it had taken a while to convince himself. But he had taken the first steps by making himself responsible for this planet he had helped destabilise and destroy. Or at least it's hierarchy. That's why he was here though wasn't it.

This wasn't a punishment to himself, this was him trying to redeem himself and he was trying. He had become what many would refer to as a jedi sentinel. As he had began training more on his force than he had when he had been under the darkside's sway and also taught himself a number of skills to help him out on the job so he could be self sufficient. He had become decent at repair, able to slice a few systems, how to remove and place mines. He had even begun learning how to use ranged weapons realising such things could be more useful in stunning a foe with ease.

However this self isolation was never meant to last as eventually word would reach the silver jedi's ears and they had sent someone to come speak with him. Seb at first tried his best to avoid them figuring they had come to finally finish him off. They had tied him back to all his past crimes against them and were here to finally remove him from the picture. Eventually however they managed to catch up to him in the middle of a marketplace where Seb was ready to surrender but instead they offered for him to join. They hadn't heard of the crimes he had performed long ago only the good things that he had been doing on the planet.

He agreed to join and was considered a master in power and knowledge alone even if he had never really gone through the jedi's full way. Not that it mattered and that brought him to here, now. Right in front of a bunch of padawans, knights and even a couple masters who had come to learn from the jedi sentinel on drogheda. He smiled to himself as he looked at them all. He was never really good with public speaking but he would try for Asaraa's sake and hers alone.

"Right welcome to Drogheda. As you would remember when the silvers came to take this planet they were faced with blood cults and bizarre sith spawn creatures. Does anyone know much about these kinds of creatures or the darkside at all? If not that is okay that's why I am here to teach you. If you do, please stay trust me you will want to learn my knowledge of how the darkside can work." He said with a grim smile waiting to see who would respond first.

Kyra chirped up first, her eyes wide and large on the man standing before her. She had come because she needed to. Not wanted-- needed. Ever since her run in with Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis and his dark energy, the padawan had faced an awakening that startled her to her core.

She knew nothing. She was prepared for nothing.

This wasn't gonna work for her anymore.

"Uh... yeah," she chirped. "So have you published a book or something I can buy afterwards, cause I'm like... a really bad listener," she confessed, a bit of tightness to her tone. Her honesty was raw and unapologetic, even when it painted her in a bad light. She shot side glances at Ura Iolar Ura Iolar and Acaadi Acaadi , both able to attest to her... trouble in a classroom.

The girl's cheeks began to match the color of her hair, but she stood there undeterred, her chin rising to meet Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita 's gaze.

"She really is," Acaadi confessed with a shrug. There was no point shying away from that. There were a handful of times he could remember her staying entirely focused on one goal and many of them were not happy memories. They had seen more than their fair share of strife, encountered more of the dark side than padawans their age should have done.

"I met sith spawn once. Just a few of them. I'd rather like to not do it again," he added. When the Palace had collapsed under a confederate bombardment some of the sith spawn tunneling up from below had been trapped in the rubble with him. He had barely survived.

Ura listened carefully to everyone there. The one teaching the class asked if they had ever encountered a Sithspawn. Ura thought back, and shuttered a bit. The only thing that might have been like that were those undead troopers. She really didn't want to think about them again. Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Acaadi Acaadi spoke up first. Both had faced Sithspawn, but Ura.... At least Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita said that they didn't have to have faced them before. The Lervon closed her eyes for a second, then spoke in her monotone voice, though some nervous worry came off of her through the Force.

"Unless undead troopers count... I haven't."

"I've met a few sith and sithspawn before, you know here and there around the galaxy."

A delicate hand rose in greeting, waving at Seb as Asaraa shifted from the corner she'd been occupying.

Coming back to Drogheda hadn't exactly been something that Asaraa had really ever intended. The whole of Silver space was filled with memories, memories of conflict and laughter, of friends and family. Coming back, passing those familiar planets and names had been a little like wrapping a warm comforter around yourself. It felt good, it felt like slipping back into the warm embrace of family.

It's why she'd left in the first place.

It was so easy to fall back into it, into the old ways of doing things, the old reactions and thoughts but...after everything she'd seen after everything she'd experienced Asaraa wanted to figure out her own path, her own way of doing things. That's why she'd left the Silver Jedi, why she was trying to find her own path to walk in the galaxy. Though, when Seb had mentioned he might be teaching a class...well there was no way she was going to be missing this one.

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Acaadi Acaadi | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar

Tags: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar l Kyra Perl Kyra Perl l Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe l Acaadi Acaadi
Sebastain looked at the gathered group and smiled listening to each. He first looked at the pink girl turning his head to the side and laughed. "I haven't published a book nor will I ever. I understand being a bad listener so not to worry to much I will try my best to make sure you hear the most." He said smiling the rain dripping down his nose as it kept coming down.

Next to speak was a green man, likely a Mirilian. He had come across many Mirilian pirates during his run with the voiceless ones. A particularly nasty set of pirates who prided themselves on being able to run through silver space and even take on jedi. "I can't blame you for not wanting to see any again. I promise there is no demonstration of such today but I will be showing a holovid of at least one sith spawn that helped throw this planet into chaos. I hope this won't affect you." He said politely still thinking about his past.
The next was a race he had never seen. Someone made out of sand. How curious. The question though showed a lack of understanding about sith spawn. But that was why they were here wasn't it "Depends on how they were raised but yes undead troops can be sith spawn. A sith I knew once used the blood of his enemies to create sith spawn which is the one I will show you on the holovid today. They were what threw this world into turmoil. Although who caused them to appear and why they disappeared half way through the battle no one is quite sure of." Expect for me he thought to himself as he finished what he was saying

He turned to face the last speaker and instantly recognised her. "Yes you have indeed sister. It is good to see you again. I wasn't sure if you'd drop by at all, so next time make sure to call ahead alright?" He said smiling and poking his tongue out at her.

Having answered everyone he started up the holo projector they were all around as it showed video cam footage from one of the soldiers on the ground. This one was from the Umbaran First Armored Ranger Battalion which was the was battalion that lead the charge into the city. The soldier was right next to WolfMortum WolfMortum during a break through of the sith spawn. Sebastain stopped it there so they could see the Sith Spawn.

He then started "As you can see these creatures are entirely made out of the blood of fallen creatures. Some are bigger than others means they were spawned with more bodies around to take blood from or they killed a few people before they came to this point. In either scenario they are severely more dangerous the bigger they are. Best choice to kill them with would be?"

Kyra turned at the sound of a familiar feminine voice, her eyes lighting up in recognition.

Asaaaaaaraa~ Her expression practically sang. The woman would have found herself with a much more enthusiastic greeting-- a tackle, a happy noise, even a hug-- but the instructor's pace did not slow, the lesson continuing on despite Kyra's partner in crime making herself known.

Instead the pink-haired woman got an enthusiastic 'wavewavewave!' as Kyra bounced on her toes, no longer paying attention. I mean. She had warned him. 'That's your brother?' She mouthed back to Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe .

She glanced forward, catching the hologram of the sith spawn. Her features dropped abruptly, the girl going rigid. Oh yes, she had seen something like that before too in Kintan. They had not attacked her, but all the same... she was here for a reason.

She could be seen taking a deep breath, her shoulders catching at the effort. Suddenly she had a lot less to say, offering up no words to the awaiting instructor and his question.

Last edited:
Acaadi gave a shrug. He didn't think that an image was going to particular affect him. He paid attention. Mostly.

Despite the importance of the lesson his lips kept trying to creep upwards. He could see Kyra bobbing up and down and trying to get the attention of a girl with remarkably bright pink hair. It stopped when the sithspawn was thrown up on the holovideo.

"To kill something made of blood?" Acaadi asked. "That's nothing like the ones I met. They just...died."

It was the nicest way to describe that cutting them in half with a lightsaber worked perfectly well.

"Shoot or stab it until it dies?"

Ura looked a little confused at what Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita said. Blood? At least Kyra Perl Kyra Perl gave her a chuckle as she watched her friend wave and mouthing towards another Padawan. The Lervon couldn't help but feel... happy watching this, but it seemed to be a bit more then just being happy about watching her friend. It was... weird. Either way. They had a holovid to.... By the Force!

Ura soon found herself jumping behind her friends. That.... That was terrifying. "Y-y-you guys fought something like that!?" The Lervon peaked out from behind Acaadi Acaadi and Kyra, looking at the creature. She looked up at it again, her crystal structure shuttering. "Blood.... But I thought blood was vital for most carbon based life forms' survival. Why would you create a creature like... that from it." Fear was still coming off of her, but Ura was at least calmer now.

The Jedi Knight's blue eyes sparkled, one hand rising in greeting, wiggling back and forward at Kyra as a wry smile touched Asaraa's lips. No verbal reply came from the pink-haired one but her lips moved, mouthing back a silent reply to Kyra. 'It's complicated...I'll tell you later.'

Her friend greeted, the Jedi cocked one hip out, resting her hand on her hip as she let crystal blue eyes rest on Sebastian's face. an amused smile playing across her lips. "And give you a chance to prepare for me and hide away all that wonderful blackmail material? Really, it's like you don't understand what siblings are all about. Next, you'll be telling me there are places in Silver Rest I can't go." The pink-haired Jedi smiled sweetly at Seb before stepping back to allow him to teach the class without distracting him too much.

"That's precisely why," the young Jedi's hand came up, gesturing at Ura before closing her eyes for a moment gesturing at a nearby empty chair that creaked and groaned, slowly warping itself into the shape of a sithspawn. "This might look terrifying, all that metal ready to rend you, but think how much more terrifying it is to face something born of the sacrifice of other organics. Think of the fear that would come with just seeing it, the terror that they spawn without any other use of the force. Our standard soldier, he's gonna think what you do and not want to be there anymore, not when there's a chance that might happen to him. Would you? As a tactic it's scarily effective against most people, even Jedi."

The girl blinked, glancing at the wreck of the chair she'd used as an example and shield guiltily, "Think they're gonna charge me for that?"

Tags: Ura Iolar Ura Iolar l Kyra Perl Kyra Perl l Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe l Acaadi Acaadi
He was carefully watching Kyra she appeared to be the de facto leader of this small group of padawans. She to begin with wasn't paying attention then she saw the sith spawn on the holovid. That was when he felt the fear flow from her, had he been a sith still this would have made him smile but under his current rational this was not the outcome he was looking for. He carefully said "Careful of your fear, it is much like a wild animal. Keep it on a leash and you can survive through anything as a dose of fear is always healthy but don't let it control you or you will become what you so feared."

Next he turned to the green padawan, he at least answered the question which although useful was slightly less than he had originally hoped for. "Shooting and stab from certain weapons will work certainly, anything like slugthrowers or physical based weapons without force alchemised properties however will not affect this blood vortex. The most overarching solution for any and all sith spawn though is force light an ability which uses the light side of the force to burn and purge any dark sided influences." He said nodding.

Next to answer was the force based sand creature which asked why anyone would create a creature out of blood. He was going to say something when his sister instead took over. He shook his head as he listened to the explanation of it, she was partially correct but it wouldn't be enough. "Asaraa please we both know I won't be going anywhere near that force nexus any time soon. Besides this is the planet I will keep to. I like it here and it was more so I would be able to make sure I had enough food and bedding prepared for you. You know what my relationship with the past owner of your body was I would much rather have something nicer than that."

He grabbed the chair, she had used in a demonstration and without thinking repaired it using a mixture of pyrokinesis and alter environment to bend the metal back into place before placing it back down. "I don't think I will need to charge you for the chair, the demonstration was worth the repair efforts. As much as you are correct it has a certain fear factor to the whole affair so do all sith spawn, big or small. The sith who created this saw something uniquely insane and made it a reality. He knew you could make sith spawn out of the dead but found it so ineffective if you were just raising skeletons so he did something crazy and made it possible for your own blood to betray you."

He then sat down on the chair thinking looking at all the padawans before continuing "Mind you he has been alive for over a couple hundred years and has been using that time to his advantage. Since we are on the topic of fear and sith spawn, how do you manage and mitigate your fear in the face of a sith force user who uses a power such as inducing fear in you? or what if even worse they make you fear your own emotions so much that you turn lightside emotions into darkside emotions?"

Kyra stood there, and maybe Acaadi would recognize the first tell-tail signs of the threads of her composure unraveling-- unmoving, wide-eyed, pale. She had come here for a reason and she was aware of her weaknesses. That did not mean staring down fears was something she was yet good at. Especially given Sebastian's very pointed questions. Did he know what went on with her?

Unlikely.

And still he looked to all of them for an answer. Would any of them have it?

Ura asked them both if they had encountered such creatures before. Kyra never answered, instead she wrapped her arms around her panicked friend, their emotions intermingling into the air around them. Kyra never meant to project her emotions out around her for others to feel, it just happened. It was great for moments of peace and pleasure. Horrible for classrooms where she struggled.

"Or what if even worse they make you fear your own emotions so much that you turn lightside emotions into darkside emotions?"

Kyra swallowed hard as he brought her inner most concerns to light, her grip on Ura tightening. She turned her face away from the images and pressed it into Ura's side. Acaadi would answer, she figured. The know it all was so very good at that.

At times he wished he couldn't feel the colour of Kyra's feelings. Not because he didn't want to understand her but because sometimes it was difficult to have such an innate sense of her darkest moments.

Kyra wasn't the only one he shared a bond with. Whilst that had developed slowly, the connection with Ura had to be forced to see them through a difficult time. When he had needed to lean on the Lervon the most.

Look after her Ura, he thought. It wasn't as if words were imparted directly, but he shared that sense with his sand-based friend.

"Or what if they make you fear your own emotions so much that you turn lightside emotions into darkside emotions..." Acaadi repeated. It was hard to work through it all and try and come up with an answer that made any sense.

"Shield your own mind, the same way you would to keep another Jedi from reaching into your thoughts?" he tried.

It wasn't hard to see the fear, it streamed off the Padawans like a dark cloud, a fog that surrounded them, wove it's tendrils through them, connecting them in a way. It was one of the disadvantages of being a Jedi, the force gave you a connection to all things, to the animals and the plants surrounding you, the very earth beneath your feet.

And to other people.

You could feel what they were feeling, the terror, the happiness the joy. Sometimes it was a strength, sometimes it was a weakness. Sometimes it could get into your soul and paralyze you if you weren't careful. It had happened to her before, overwhelmed by the fear and panic, by the sheer desperation of the people around her. She hadn't been able to think straight, to be able to keep her focus enough to think logically. She'd felt the fear that the Padawans were feeling, while no-one had been there for her that wasn't the case now.

The Knight closed her eyes, reaching out to the force that surrounded her, breathing it in. She could feel the energy filling her, till she'd be glowing in the force, till she breathed out. It was but the work of a moment for her to reach out to the strands of the force, weaving them into an aura that surrounded her, touching on the minds of the Padawans. It wasn't much, the slightest touch as she turned to glance at Seb, resting a hand on Kyra's shoulder.

"The answer to fear is the light side, it's always the lightside."

A breath out, along the lines of the force connecting her to the padawans. It was a simple use of the force, but one of the most effective at a time like this. Force Valour, that spreading of confidence and security, not quite a battle meditation, but enough to provide the Padawans with enough confidence to fight off the fear, the terror she could feel rolling off them.

"If you fear, if there's terror around you, in your friends and allies, then reaching out with the force to dampen the fear and boost their confidence is the most effective way to fight against that fear."

Ura wasn't really as surprised as she probably should've been when Krya simply buried into her side. She and her friend had seemed to develop quite the bond between them, even in the comparably short time they'd known each other. Ura wasn't sure if they were both affecting each other, or just Kyra affecting her, or visa-versa, but she could tell that they were both spooked by the creature on the holovid. Accadi mentally sent a message to her, yet another quickly formed bond that was left after the starship crash, and their... close bonding experience. After their Force Merge. It wasn't words, but she knew what to do.

The Lervon hugged Kyra back, looking at her friend. She could feel the terror that she had, and all she wanted to do now was help. She wasn't sure how to answer the question really anyway, so it gave her a chance to listen. "It's ok Kyra. Whatever happened, it won't happen again."

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe Acaadi Acaadi Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Sebastain could see the cloud of fear pouring from Kyra as much as he could see it. This wasn't what he had wanted, he had thought she would be well enough to contain it, to do something about it before it got this far. Instead she let it flood and take over her spreading to everyone else. Seb stepped back carefully this much fear could reignite the waging war he had managed to calm in the last few years. He really didn't want to go back to what he was after all his progress. He was trying his best to be careful about all of this but perhaps he couldn't be.

Acaddi spoke up and said something about mental defences. Sebastian pondered this as a possible solution to their current problem of Kyra. If he could mentally connect with her she could perhaps see while her fear was justified it was possible to contain such darkness and overturn it. "That could certainly work if the attack was mental but to do something as heinous as to turn someone in to hating their own emotions it requires something a little more, physical and emotional." But to stop someone from being like it could be a mix of anything.

Asaraa spoke next suggesting the lightside was the only answer to such an issue and once again that didn't quite sit with everything else. "While powerful the lightside isn't the answer to all problems, yes some force techniques can assail your fears for a time but end of the day you as a person must be strong enough with enough support from others to overcome it all." He could see asaraa using force valour to dampen the fear coming from krya, as he said it would cover the wound but not heal it. But that was all he needed to be able to get close enough for what he had to do next.

Ura who was at Kyra's side said it won't happen again. Sebastain shook his head "A wonderful sentiment but whatever happened will again. Next time however she will be strong enough to face it." He said as he placed his hand on Kyra's shoulder quickly creating a mental connection with her Don't try and kick me out I am here to teach you what I know about this particular subject not read your thoughts. Here.

As he quickly showed her his life, how he had been what she feared someone whose very nature was twisted and contorted till he was filled by the darkside. He showed her him finally figuring out that he didn't need to be this way after several times sighting his sister's body now asaraa. And how through perseverance and support from some friends brought him back to the light. I sense you already have a friend network good, do not be afraid to use them in a time of need.

He then stepped back removing his hand from her shoulder. "Now it is up to you to discern my lesson Kyra. Whether you learn it or not you will always know and have it in the back of your mind. As for the rest of you good suggestions on it reflect on everything I have said and give me your best conclusion on who I was, who I am now and how you would assist a friend in need? Asaraa not telling them, your family so the first two unfortunately don't apply but still if you had a friend in need what would you do now, that you wouldn't have done perhaps before. Also when am I meeting this Caedyn Arenais I keep hearing your with?" He asked pointedly to keep her off balance and from telling the others outside of their own interpretations who he was and who he is.

The out pour of support grounded Kyra, in a way that couldn't be defined.

Words could not express her experience at Kintan. The echo's of the Sith Lord's energy lingered deep inside her soul-- leaving behind scars she feared would never heal. Her memories felt like a dark hole, and in moments like this she often fell blindly in. But today, she found they pulled her out of it. Her slipping footing had been caught.

Almost everyone of them bolstered her with touch or thoughts.

She looked up from Ura's chest, tears wavering on her waterline, and give them all a slow nod.

She wasn't here for sympathy or another chance to breakdown again. She was here to learn how to stop it all from happening again. How to stop them from happening again.

The question stood-- How do you face down the sith and the fears their very presence brings with them? The lightside, the others preached.

"But it's so oppressive," came her tight, pained voice. "How do you not let it squish you out?"

Did they know what she meant by that? She hoped they did.

Crystal blue eyes flicked over to Sebastian uncertainly, the young Jedi thrown for a moment by his question, by all the request that it implied. SHe and Sebastian had talked certainly, stayed in communication, but they'd yet to build the easy rapport that came to siblings after years and year of knowing one another, growing up together. By all accounts, the sith who had inhabited her body once had been a...well less than a pleasant individual to know if you were to put it tactfully. Some of Asaraa's memories were truly horrifying, but the ones that stayed with her at night weren't always the scenes of slaughter and torture, it was the off-handed and cruel was she'd treated her own brother. Family, friends, those connections with other people they were precious yet she'd trampled over them like they were nothing.

She knew that her 'brother' was just trying to get under her skin, but the blue eyes that settled on his face were more thoughtful than anything else. Curious and questioning.

"You really wanna meet him? I mean...you just need to promise that you won't take him out to the waterfall or something and try to beat him up. Last time he met family it....didn't go so well."

She could still remember the inane grins on both Caedyn and Yuroic's faces as they returned from their training trip. Still, that wasn't the question that had been asked of her.

"If I had a friend in need I'd help them, even if it meant facing off against a Sith Spawn, or the Sith Lord who created it. Friendship is important and I don't plan to leave any of mine behind."

@]Sebastian Sebita | Ura Iolar Ura Iolar | Acaadi Acaadi | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Mission: Show them a cave
Time: about 10 am
Sebastian laughed loudly at Asaraa as she made a note of the last time he met family. "I promise not to beat him up what so ever. Believe me I wouldn't want to have your wrath come down upon me. I have seen it before and I don't wish to see it again." He said smiling "Good I wouldn't want to leave a friend behind either not that I have many if any on the good side." He would smile more waiting to see if anyone else would speak but the others were quiet except the one having the most problems.

Sebastian nodded before thinking for a second and carefully replying with "I am not fully sure myself how you can completely remove an oppressive force such as a dark side aura. But I can give you something that exists as far as I know only on this planet within certain caves. If you will follow me I can show you what I have found." He would begin walking towards the cave at the back of the area rain dripping down his hair and off his face.

"Inside this cave is some Lightsided Crystals be careful though as the cave is treacherous in its own ways. Yes the crystals are full of the lightside of the force but it's protectors are very darksided in nature. Most of these creatures are dead however for whatever reason a few of them survived and now live protecting the crystals so try to be as careful as possible."

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Acaadi Acaadi Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe

To be honest, Ura had gotten a bit lost, especially when Sebastian said he didn't really know how to answer the question of how to remove a Dark Side aura, but then he seemed to suggest something. Ura would follow, staying close to Kyra just to be sure she was still ok. She'd give Acaadi a look, just to see if he had any ideas. Then they made it to a cave, and Ura was even more confused.

"Wait.... Dark Side creatures guarding Light Side crystals? That... that doesn't make sense."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom