Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Darkness Under Light

Coruscant had been truly remarkable. Akhema had never been to an ecumenopolis before, and now that she was on one it was quite striking to witness so many people in a state of constant flux. It was dynamic, it was alive, and she could not stand how truly small she felt. The Sith stood at a window silently. To think in her previous lifetime this planet was in a state of constant fear. The Sith Empire had not only cut deeply into the Republic core, but destroyed the original Jedi temple. To be there, would have been the greatest glory a Sith could have achieved at that time, and she still aspired to that level of achievement.

The Pureblood bristled with impatient energy in the Force. Those who walked by in this public forum tended to give her a fairly wide berth. While they did not see her face, nor did any of them strike her as particularly linked to the Force, she still had an aura of menace about her that gave people pause. She did not particularly attempt to hide her presence in the Force, as she was confident that any Jedi that tried to confront her would be quite shocked to find that she was not interested in battle at the moment. Akhema was still trying to learn about how things had changed in the past four thousand years, and information and knowledge meant more to her now than the philosophical conflict between the Sith and Jedi order.

Deep down, she was actually hoping that someone here would speak to her. She was not asocial, but she knew she was foreign and quite a rare thing in the galaxy, let alone in this part of the galaxy. Perhaps, she could find someone to help her, perhaps not, but she did not plan to leave Coruscant very soon, so she had plenty of time to learn something.

Jane lovett

J
Jane walked through the building with perpous wearing a blue cocktail suit with a black top. With her signature necklace she walked through the halls of the forum she was used to the hustle and bustle of the ecumenopolis planet. Not immediately noticing the darkside presence that people where avoiding as she tapped at her datapad. Doing paperwork for her businesses sensing the darkside presence finally she looked up at her.

Entering the birth everyone was giving her Jane looked at her Jane's own darkside presence hidden by her necklace. Staring her down she had a lightsaber hidden within her suit although she would rather not use it. "Unless you want to be descended upon by a horde of jedi you should come with me we can talk while out of the jedi's senses" she said as she walked towards her goldium plated hover limbo opening the door for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akhema closed her eyes. A voice spoke to her, clearly, as there could be nobody else that had the potential to be a target of the Jedi. The Pureblood turned to look over her shoulder, "They seem to be completely disinterested in my presence on this world, but I will indulge you." she said with a measure of mirth. The implication that she could not handle a Jedi was, amusing. Was it overconfidence for her to imagine that she was able to deal with anyone they sent after her? Perhaps, but she had at least earned that right in her time having been a consummate duelist and instructor in lightsaber combat.

"Thank you." Akhema offered with a slight nod at the opened door. It was nice to meet someone that was polite. She doubted it was deference, but she liked to imagine it was just that. Once seated she pulled her hood down and allowed herself to be seen more fully than before. She wondered if this woman had ever met, or heard of, Sith Pureblood before. It was possible, however unlikely.

Jane lovett

J
"All it takes is one noticing your aura before several jedi are descending upon you" she said as she had watched it happen. To other sith that arrived on this planet she noticed how the young woman reacted she was confident definitely a good trait to have for a sith as Jane knew from experience.

"Your welcome" she said as she got into the hover limbo after her sitting across from her. Jane saw her face she seemed unphased by it "a sith pureblood don't see many of your kind nowadays" she said smiling. As she looked at her she was unsure "my master was a sith pureblood" she said taking off her necklace her own darkside aura erupted she had the same kind of darkness and intensity as her limo partner but there was a cold sinister tint to Jane aswell. Putting the necklace back on "what brings you here to corusant" she asked.

There was an unpleasant pang of sickness that welled within Akhema. Her kind used to be more common. If things were to be believed then she was a member of a disappearing race. She could not let that happen. Something had to be done, and she was going to find a way to do it no matter the cost. The Jedi would not succeed in wiping out her people, not if she had any say in the matter.

The Pureblood refocused herself on her host. An amulet to protect against detection was not unheard of, but it seemed out of place for what appeared to be a socialite. There was something more to this woman but she was not one to intrude on hospitality when it was granted without reservation as it had been. "Knowledge, is what I seek. This world is expansive, and it is likely that the knowledge I seek would be here." she said, before turning the question around, "What about you? I should ask why you bothered to greet a potentially dangerous stranger."

Jane lovett

J
She could tell her answer was unsatisfactory towards akhema as she felt a pang of sickness well inside her guest. Jane guessed the discovery of her race wasn't pleasant for her to hear not that she blamed her Jane would react the same in her shoes more than likely. She didn't know if she could help but she would wait and hear what the woman wanted first.

"Well that depends on what kind of knowledge you wish to find" she said looking at her guest. She noticed the pureblood noticed the amulet which was her goal. Hearing her question she smiled "Well us sith have to stick together on corusant" she said. Then straightening out her coat some she looked back towards her guest "my name is Jane" she said being kind.

"The passage of time has a strange way of warping our understanding. Would you believe me, if I told you that I was frozen for over four thousand years, and that I have only just now been brought out of stasis?" she said, still keeping her name to herself for the time being. "That should suffice to suggest just what kind of information I'm looking for, right?"

Akhema lowered her hood, and paused for a moment. "You may call me Akhema. It is refreshing to meet with someone else steeped in the power of the Dark Side of the Force on this world. It's strange, really. This planet used to be a wellspring of fear. The people here used to dwell in the looming shadow of the great Sith Empire, wary that we would return again. That, was the greatest victory for Darth Malgus, and one that served as the impetus for the Sith Empire's continued existence, so many years ago. That's all gone now. What, happened to the Sith?"

Jane lovett

J
"Understandable I can get you all the information you'll need from my place while you study about the Last 4000 years" she said. Looking at akhema she pressed a button on her intercom "take me and my guest home" she said as the hover limo started moving. "And I believe you about being frozen your not the first pureblood to be found like that" she said.

She listened to her talk about how the galaxy was back then how her home planet was back then then she asked. The question Jane wasn't looking to answer "the same thing that always happens infighting for power and control they destroyed themselves" she said then looked at akhema. "The sith eventually rise back to some galactic power but it always ends in infighting for power or Arrogance happens and the sith empire is crushed" looking through the glass at the jedi temple.

"Now it seems every upstart sith lord is making their own empire and trying to amass power to control the galaxy through force of arms" she said taking the contacts out of her eyes showing her sith eyes fully looking at ashema again "your more then welcome to stay with me while you learn about the sith and galactic history over the last 4000 years" she said wondering if akhema would take her offer.

"I appreciate your offer." she said with a polite nod. "My ship's quarters were growing cramped and having a normal bed to rest in would be a welcome change."

Akhema need not hide who she was in such ways. There was no judgment, but she was confident enough that she could handle most Jedi that came her way. Even if she was not able to defeat them, she could likely find an out one way or another. This world was massive and she could, if need be, blend in among the lower segments of the city where the seedier types tended to accumulate. For the time being though, if she were to meed with a Jedi, she would much prefer it be on peaceful and even terms. There was no need for conflict at this time, and she felt more secure in that stance than ever before.

The thought came up to how descriptions of current day Sith behaved. It was, barbaric. She looked out the window of the vehicle and frowned,
"Things were more refined in my time. We had rules, and order. The Sith were disallowed from slaying one another for things so petty as power struggles or ambition without first declaring a Kaggath. An honor duel, pardon. I am unsure if the language of my people is used much anymore. The Kaggath pits the entire power base of two Sith against one another, with the victor assuming control of the assets of the defeated. The defeated typically died in the conflict, but it was sanctioned, and monitored. The old traditions kept us united against the strong arm tactics of mindless brutes."

Jane lovett

J
She looked at akhema unsure of how to bring about "most sith nowadays are only interested in personal power and Kagaths are a thing of the past unfortunately when the last true sith empire fell. Those in power embezzled all the power they could troops, ships too" she said. She knew how akhema felt about how the sith operated. She looked at her compatriot in the darkside she was beautiful but Jane wouldn't make a move it wasn't right of her too.

"I prefer to stay alone in my pursuits of the darkside less chances of my pursuits being stolen and other sith learning of my plans and ways to get an upper hand against me" she said honestly. As they pulled into her skyscrapers parking lot she opened the door for her guest "this is our stop" she said as she got out and held the door open for akhema then closing it after she got out.

As they got to the door to her building from the parking lot "don't worry this place is shielded from the jedi's ability to sense presences such as ours" she said taking off her necklace. They entered her living portion of the skyscraper showing her to the guest room "this will be your room and bathroom stay as long as you want and don't worry about using the soaps in their unless you want something else until you find a path you wish to follow" she said looking at akhema. Showing her around the very large apartment the kitchen that was always fully stocked. "Bathroom is yours take a shower whenever you will have complete privacy in your bedroom and bathroom" she said looking at her new guest. "Kitchen is all open to you aswell" she said the whole apartment screamed that Jane was well off. If the necklace of rainbow gems didn't scream that to start the showers where as good as money could buy as where the beds and all the furniture. The white walls and floors where a contrast to her Darkside aura but it threw people off.

"If the Sith have forgotten the old ways, then I will make them remember them." she said with a hard malice in her voice. "Traditions are what keep us grounded. The Jedi know this, and preserve theirs, while the Sith avoid responsibility for their own failures. Those who do not understand that, will be culled from the flock. There is no room for division among the Sith when the Jedi still stand firmly in opposition to our very existence."

Akhema bristled with impatient and angry energy at the thought of those who called themselves Sith while forgetting their origins. Without that foundation to build upon, then what use was there in building a fortress when it was destined to fall? The Sith must not falter in their devotion, but neither too should they fall away from the past. It is with the past that one can learn from the errors of their predecessors. It is from the past that inspiration can be drawn. How can these Sith be so blind to that? "I must know more about these upstart Sith that would forge ahead without truth to guide them. It is not enough to wield the power of the Dark Side, to be Sith. It is a way of life, a philosophy. It is so much more than merely flaunting power in the Force and wanton cruelty and destruction."

Jane lovett

J
She listened to her felt her anger and impatience that kindled her own darkside "I wish I could help more then I am but I don't wish to be associated with these new sith and neither does my master who is a sith pureblood" she said. Looking at akhema she smiled "times change people can remember the past without being beholden to it". She said walking up to her placing a hand on akhemas shoulder looking into her eyes.

"These aren't the same sith your used to dealing with most of them have troops and other sith to lean on" she said truthfully not meaning to break her resolve. But she still sat down on her couch looking at akhema "study the past learn how the sith have changed then move forward knowledge is just as useful as rage and a lightsaber" she said with a sinister grin wondering all the evil things that akhema would do to her enemies.

"Unfortunately, association will be required, at least of me. I will make them see truth, or I will send them screaming into the void." Akhema said. There was resolve in her voice but her posture was calm. "I will reforge the Sith in the image of my predecessors and see to it that there is unity. There will be but one Sith Empire."

The Pureblood went across the room and stared out the window, "In my day Coruscant trembled at the mere mention of the Sith Empire. They will know true power, in time."

Jane lovett

J
Jane knew she wasn't getting through to akhema atleast not truly getting through to her but looking at her none the less. "I don't envy the road you plan to take but you will need help I can give you knowledge on sith history that isn't muddled by history their true history follow me" she said. Walking towards a bookshelf moving a book then a holoscreen popped out Jane typed in some words in tb4 ancient sith language.

She walked down a set of stairs and into a black room turning on the lights the room looked like an ancient sith laboratory. Complete with an advanced alchemy set up with test subjects and items she was in the middle of working on. Walking through the room she Walked up to a bookshelf grabbing a massive leather bound book and setting it on an empty table setting it down she looked at her as a data pad flew into Jane's hand setting it next to the book there a complete history of the sith and the galaxy as a whole.she said coldly looking at akhema "of you want help with this I'll put a word in with my master he should be willing to help he has similar feelings as you but realizes brute force isn't always the best way" she said not sure how akhima would take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I will consider your offer in kind while I work on learning about what has come to pass since the old Sith Empire." she said with a grimace. Live test subjects for Sith alchemy always put a sour taste in her mouth. Akhema's old master was a creator like this, and she never liked it. Alchemy had its place in creating weapons, armor, artifacts, but when it came to warping bodies and minds beyond repair it just set her on a downward mood. Still, she was gaining knowledge here, something she needed if she was to thrive in this new age.

Jane lovett

J
Jane nodded at her "I'll be upstairs if you need anything else" she said as she walked upstairs to do paperwork. Letting her read and study hard to hopefully get a better understanding of how much things have truly changed since she's been frozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom