Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Cannot Fight Itself.

Planet: Aurum

Time: Night into early morning

Location Je'daii Temple

Jade tossed and turned in her bed as the nightmare wormed through her mind. Whimpering, she clutched the blankets and released them as she ducked and yelped. While she was blind, the force spirit could see the pictures of horror all around her mindscape.

The ground was covered with blood and water. The brown grass underwater grabbed at her feet as she ran. Bodies appeared out of a fog, bodies of past friends and victims. She did not have a clean track record, she had killed before, but not as Jade.

A sickly voice called out her name, but it was not Jade...…

"Umbra, Shade, stop running, it's hopeless to run away." A figure outlined in red stepped out of the fog as Jade trips, falling into the water. The figure grabs her with black, inky hands. It felt cold and clammy. It wrapped around her neck, cutting off her breath. "Seriously, you know whom you are.... stop trying to fight."

"No, the galaxy needs not.. Shade at this time... Ack!" Jade gasped for breath as she struggled. She felt herself being pushed back into the water. Blood entered her mouth. Jade tried to cough, but could not draw in a single breath.....

Jade screamed as she jolted into a sitting position. Gasping for breath, she released her tight hold on the blankets. She could feel the sweat pouring down her face. Abner chirped and nudged her. "I.. am alright, rest.. I need some air." She slipped her shaking, pale body out of the bed and went out of her quarters. Using her force sight, she made her way to the garden. The scent of the flowers made her smile. She had forgotten how beautiful the night was.

Jade sat down under a tree with sweet smelling blossoms, trying to calm her breathing.

Kurenai woke to a sudden scream that echoed through the halls of the Je'daii temple, the dark side force user often associating with the secretive order as a means to enlighten her force training, as well as vacate from military life, something she could do more of with her recent LOA. Though she was not expecting to be woken by such a loud sound, the woman's body reacting from motherly and years of battlefield experience. Quickly putting on a simple Hakama and exciting her room for the night, the sound of foot steps echoing through the hallways, probably the person who made the scream, the question was who?

Following the direction Kurenai soon found herself nearing the temple garden a robbed figure whom she recognized as [member="Jade The Rogue"] sitting under a nearby tree, seeming to be worried about something, thee force fluctuating around the woman. Folding her arms the taller and letting out a small sigh Kurenai approached the sitting woman. "That was quite the scream you let out Jade, did a nightmare befall you or was your mind subjected to something else"

It was a few moments before Jade even realized the woman was there. After about 5 minutes, she jolted in startled surprise as she turned on her forces sight. "My apologies, I did not wish to wake you." She says in a soft tone of voice. "Tis was a nightmare, nothing more...……." Her shaking body still had not calmed entirely and at the mention of the nightmare, started shaking hard once more.

Jade turned off her force sight and returned to listening to the area around her. "Just a nightmare.... Just a nightmare.... Just a phase..... It shall pass...…" She was muttering over and over. She had barely gotten any sleep in the last month due to this nightmare. However, she had managed to keep quiet and not tell a single soul.

However, someone had heard tonight...… if they were not careful, they would end up just like all the others....

Dead... every single one of Jade's companions ended up dead.....

only she survived...…… Why did she even bother to try to have friends?

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Kurenai gave a small dismissive wave to the woman, waking up in the middle of the night was no new thing to Kurenai, even if the reasoning was not that of a child of dying comrade. "It is okay Jade, but that must have been some sort of nightmare, though I have a feeling it is not as simple as you say it is... no I know it is not as simple as you say it is". "That scream was one of horror, not fright, not shock, and let me tell you I know the difference between those".

She knelt down near the woman, placing her hands on her lap, closing eyes and taking in what she knew, "from what you said about it passing... this nightmare has happened before hasn't it". Why else would she come out to the garden to meditate? Unless it was just some strange routine the woman did the reasoning for coming to such an area would only make sense if the person experience the nightmare was thinking back up or was trying to deal with it. a method reserved for if said thing was a common occurrence.

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

"It comes every year. Nothing more, nothing less." Jade was trying to be blunt, in hopes of driving the woman away. Go, before you end up like the rest.... in the ground She silently pleaded in her mind.

"Jade, Jade, Jade... you should know that you cannot hold me back. We work rather well together." A familiar voice in her mind said with an all too familiar hiss.

"Shade, silence, the galaxy is in no need for one such as what you say we are." Jade nearly screamed in her mind.

"I shall not be silent, I am you and you are me, The river of blood belongs to both of us...." Shade hissed back, laughing. She continued, speaking of the crimes of the past. Crimes that kept the force in balance.

"Enough! Silience!" Jade screamed outloud, clasping her hands over her ears. Darkness started to flare out. Shade had grasped their power and was trying to push Jade away. Jade started gasping for breath and turned her force sight towards the woman nearby. The light circling her pupils shifted from blue to purple in a flashing manner as the two mental states fought.

"Get.... away.... please..I can keep her at bay.... but not... when another.... is near..." She gasped out the words, begging pleading.

Get away, get away, the force is awray.

In reality, Jade wanted help.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Every year? okay that was even more worrying, but there was more to it, Kurenai knew when somone wanted to get ride of her and this womans action where just that. "I can't let this past without knowing why, to suffer something like this once a years is just not right, what is wrong Jade? What has you so bothered"?

Even if the woman did not say so the force was very disturbed around her, sinister vibes, but at the same some a fight of sorts, was it possession? She had known about a Silver Jedi that suffered from a similar thing, it had ended well but the woman was in pain all through the possession, if the same was happening here Kunreai could simply not leave.

Suddenly the Jade sent out a scream that caught her off guard, Kurenai stepping back and taking a defensive stance out of shear natural, eyes roaming the woman as she struggled with... and inner demon. "No... I am not steeping back, nor will I run Jade, what ever you have inside you I can deal with it, or at the least I know someone how can". The ancient energy vampire stood her ground in front of the strange force user, a face of determination along her.

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom