Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Sider looking for Group

Hey there everyone, I’m new to this Site and I wanna throw my character into some action! He’s a Dark Sider and part of me wants him to run with some Sith! I’m of course open to something else, he’s very philosophical and looking to find freedom in life. Something I feel he can find himself associating with power, and therefore seeking it, power that is. I feel that’s a Sith thing, but if there’s other groups open to a mindset like that. Please do inform me! I’d like to throw him into some exciting adventures soon, and the more the merrier of course.

If it is power and Sith you seek, look no further than the Brotherhood of the Maw. The New Sith Order subfaction is all about power, and has several individuals pulling strings behind the scenes throughout the galaxy. If you like the Baneite style, then you'll definitely dig it.
Sounds awesome, how would I go about joining the Brotherhood of the Maw?Wicked name by the way, and I’ve always liked what Bane established yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom