Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Side of the Moon

Equipment: Armorweave Clothing, Sd-77 Sonic Pistol, BRP-003 pistol, Energy Blade

Sitting in the passenger’s seat of The Greedy Eel, Raejar looked out the viewport wondering what his guardians would say about his most recent adventure. While Raejar was no longer a child and he had been raised by Alkor Centaris and Keira Ticon during his youth. They were the closest things to parents he had, and he honestly loved them for it. For the aide, they gave him in his youth, they helped him see through the darkness he’d been drowning in. They had helped him when the mistress had abandoned him. However, she had returned, the seductive voice and presence had returned and it was stronger than ever. Raejar could use all the teachings of Alkor, all the understanding of Keira but it wouldn’t be enough… No, Raejar needed to learn more on his own even if it meant touching knowledge that was forbidden to him. Looking over to the Balmorran Arms droid in the cockpit Raejar needn’t worry about his secret being revealed. He’d already reprogramed the droid to follow his own instructions.

“Breaching atmosphere in 5…” The droid said never looking away from the view screen. The voice was filled with static, the droids of Balmorran Arms truly needed a refurbishing, a majority of them were antiques from a time long past, their wiring and programming ancient. The droid was rusted to the nether and back, and every move it made caused an agonizing shrieking sound.

Thanks Eefour…” Raejar said as he braced himself as the shuttle shook from the force of reentry, yet as fast as it had come it was gone. Relaxing Raejar now unbuckled moving to the back of the ship where he kept his equipment. Raejar had done some minor research on Jaguada’s moon, and while no species of note stood out to him or any true dangers he wasn’t willing to risk it. He knew not what trials he’d face on the planet and came prepared. Or at least as prepared as he could be. Raejar had simply said he was going out on a job like the majority of bounty hunters and Mando’s did. This wasn’t technically a lie but Keira wouldn’t allow him to where a full set of Beskar armor just yet. As such Raejar simply wore a set of clothes crafted from armorweave. Due to not having been granted a lightsaber yet by Alkor, Raejar instead used an energy blade crafted by Balmorran Arms. Along with these was a slugthrower and sonic pistol which he slipped into their holsters. Looking around Raejar heard the engines begin to power down and the hiss as the landing gears braced the ship. “Stay here and protect the ship Eefour, if anything happens to me be sure to return to Alkor with my message.”

Throwing on a robe and pulling it around himself Raejar took his first step out of the ship into the wilderness. He was in what appeared to be a jungle, and looking down at his datapad he noticed he’d landed 5 klicks out from his destination. Jaguada’s moon was known to be littered with Sith temples, some untouched, others ransacked, but if Raejar could just find a few answers it would be enough. And I will remember this as the first day I take destiny into my own hands. Raejar thought as he began his trek through the wilderness.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Equipment: suit(see signature) Dl-44 blaster, all saber described in bio (have yet to be subbed)

[font='lucdian Sans unicode] Jaguadas moon a place ripe with the dark side, relics of the past and other untold danger or truasures, either way a celestial object with a past like this was worth exploring either way. From orbit sky'ito circled the moon a few time in her referbished Eta-2_Actis-class_interceptor, "you got a bead on any good landing location R9"?, unfortunately she did not have a whole lot of data on this planet, though such a issue anely warranted dither exploration. A few seconds later the astromech gave some confirming beep to signify that he had found a viable landing area somewhere in the jungle. "Not the ideal location but oh well better than nothing".

Disengaging from the hyperspace ring the fighter slowly came into orbit, the ship being rocked a bit violently upone rentry of the atmosphere. As the craft defended lower on the moon she was able to spie the perspective Sith temple, "R9 take over for a bit", looking through her mivrobinoculars she observed the temple in the distance, it seemed to be roughly 3 click away from her location but the terrain might be a bit different under the tree line so it could well have be much futher.

The ship finally came to a soft thud, Sky'ito waisted no time in getting out of the cockpit to observer the landscape, "hmm to rough for a speederbike, looks like I'm gong on foot. Reaching back into the ship she pulled out her belt equiped with her blaster and three lightsaber, a bit over kill sommight say but versitility was somthing she pridded herself in, as such a wide range of weapons was useful.

Starting her trek she could feel the darkside enimating from the temple as well as the planet itself, good thing she had been to Korriban, as such the dark presence did not affect her much. Still staying too long might not be the best choice, from her other experiences she wouldn't be surpised if anther force user was here, if that user was friendl, well that's a different question. [/font]

[member="Raejar"]

With the hood to his dark robes pulled over his head all that would be visible of Raejar’s features is the milky white skin due to his chin being visible, and the two glowing orbs that were his eyes. The orange and gold pattern would be unsettling to some, possibly even confusing them to what species he was due to the rarity of the Mahanaim. Every step he took was that of a predator, each once careful planned as he attempted to make as little sound as possible. Raejar’s tools and weaponry were all tucked away beneath the cloak and in his belt. The main reason for this was to give off the feeling of one who was defenseless, to make himself seem like an easy target. Luring one into a false sense of confidence or comfort had been one of the first lessons Raejar had been taught. Those who raised him were more than force users, they were Mandalorians… True warriors. They did not need the force to fight.

Opening his senses, Raejar sniffed the air. The Mahanaimwere gifted with senses that went far beyond humans, even to the point where they could hear ones’ heartbeat. So as Raejar focused he listened to the sounds of the jungle around him. The whooping and howls of wild animals, the
chittering and buzzing of the insects. He heard it, but over it what he heard was a ship descending not too far away from himself. “It seems I’m not alone…” Raejar said under his breath looking in the direction of where the sound had come from. In a galaxy bustling with fledgling force users or those treasure hunters that sought profit the chances of him running into another had always been high.

You’ve never been alone my boy, I’ve always been with you. An all too familiar voice chimed in Raejar’s mind. Eyes widening slightly Raejar knew the voice but falling back on his teachings he tried to calm himself and push on his trek through the jungle.

“What brings you back now? Scared I’ll find some way to rid myself of you?”

My boy you’ll never be able to rid yourself of me, I have been with you since day one. Walked alongside you, guided your hand and showed you love no others have.

“You speak lies, I have met others who have shown me love and how to deal with
you.Raejar said as he closed his eyes for a few seconds to take a few deep breaths. Summoning the force to himself Raejar pushed back against the presence, pushing it away from him and showing it who was in control. “Begone!” With that word the presence vanished, the chill Raejar had felt gone with it.

Biting his lower lip, Raejar prayed to the force that the answers he sought lie in the temple. The pyramidal temple was an architectural masterpiece for one interested in such things. Even from the jungle Raejar could see its tip stretching to the sky as though trying to penetrate it.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She warped herself in her cloak but left the hood down as he continued into the jungle towards the temple ahead, along the way she had been revising what information she knew about the planets moon. Most of it was stuff about the Sith of the old republic but that was so long ago hardly any information still remained and anything left the Galactic empire was just concentrated on the planet its self, the only information she could fine that was newer in regards was about the clone wars. "what here the CIS using the moon for and why, never mind if they where here that only increases the chances of finding something"

Continuing into the jungle she started hopping from tree to tree avoiding the difficult terrain below, she could feel the power of the temple slowly growing the closer she got, her anticipation rising, perhaps this would be the first time she got to explore some ruins without another party dropping in unexpectedly like what had happened on Korriban. Unknown to her yet there was another party not to far from her who had caught on to her presence, "almost there shouldn't be to long now " She stated looking through her binoculars again in the direction of the temple.

[member="Raejar"]

The faint tug of the Darkside, and all too familiar presence to Raejar. He could feel it, sense it as it flowed into him and pumped through his body as though it were his own blood. Not by choice, that was just the way of consume essence, it fed on the negative emotions of people, their hate, anger, sadness, greed. So many others. Gritting his teeth Raejar let the energy flow through him but did not let it take him, he could not afford to give into the dark desires it brought up. The lust, the anger, and hatred that boiled within him. Taking long, deep breaths the Mahanaim centered himself making himself the eye of the maelstrom that raged within his heart.

As he opened his eyes Raejar looked up at the pyramid in awe. What he had seen from the jungle had just been the tip of the metaphorical iceberg. No, the pyramid was crafted from some metal that Raejar couldn’t put his finger on but it hadn’t rusted despite the years and time that should’ve obviously taken its toll. “They don’t build them like they used to.” Raejar said his ears perking up slightly as he heard something else… Footsteps. I knew there would be someone… Raejar thought as he slinked back into the bushes crouching low to hide from sight.

Sniffing the air Raejar would try to locate or identify what it was due to scent, and sound. What he heard instead was a feminine voice saying how it wouldn’t be too long for her to be there. Sneaking through the underbrush Raejar would attempt to come up and behind the woman following her and trying to identify her as a threat or not. The woman wore a black tuxedo, an odd choice of clothing to wear on an expedition if Raejar had ever seen one. But on her belt, there was a variety of tools and three lightsabers... Either she was one who specialized in hunting force users or... Well, that was the only thing that came to Raejar's mind. He'd never heard of anyone else carrying so many lightsabers. Hand reaching down to his belt to rest on the BRP-003 pistol, Raejar waited moving through the bushes. He made sounds himself but hoped the woman would just label it as jungle creatures.

Thought the presence of the dark-side was strong here she felt a slight peak in dark power surprising near her, though brief it got her suspicions up, perhaps their was a force sensitive creatures around or perhaps another force user. She started to act more carefully taking quick glances around her to try and spied anyone that followed her, though it was difficult, the sounds of the local wildlife as well as the thick vegetation made trying to pick up a stalkers location hard.

If someone was following her they where interested in what she was doing, most Sith she had met confronted her straight away, and a bounty hunter would have tried to attack already. This supposed person following her, unless she was paranoid seemed tot be setting their feet in the dark side but kept out of it all together. She placed her hand on her saber-staff just in-case something tried to attack her, though her suit might have looked a bit weird without her combat jacket, gauntlets and boots it was still armor weaved to take blaster bolts and light-saber hits.

Looking back towards the temple she continued on her way, a piece of her mind concentrated on possible followers, but not her main thought, the Sith temple would remain the focus of this mission.

[member="Raejar"]

Cursing himself for being too reckless in following the woman, Raejar moved slowly through the bushes trying to stay out of sight. He no longer needed to keep her in his own vision, instead, he followed her by the sounds of her footsteps. Raejar moved through the bushes akin to a nexu, he moved on all fours as though he was actually a creature of the wild. For one it allowed him to move more stealthfully. Reviewing the appearance of the woman in his head Raejar couldn’t recognize her from anywhere, at first, he tried thinking of the more prominent jedi in the galaxy he had learned about, and then he went through the Sith. For one she appeared far too young to currently be anyone of notable notoriety, also Raejar was sure if she was a master of the force she would’ve sensed him out and ended his life in an instant.

However, she could still be a Sith which would easily mean a confrontation. Sith were incredibly eager to combat another, and prove their own worth or dominance. Not only that they were on what had once been a Sith world. Raejar was sure that alone would be enough to set a Sith on someone else at the possibility no matter how small that there could be knowledge or some artifacts that lay uncovered. They’d be out of the jungle soon and be arriving at the temple which didn’t leave Raejar much time to act. He could attack the woman and rid himself of a combatant later on or he could try and negotiate with her.

Thinking on what his guardians would say Raejar smiled. He imagined the response he’d get from them both is to run, or kill first… Shame… I’m going to hate myself if I’m wrong. He thought to himself. Snatching the slugthrower pistol from his best Raejar aimed it through the bushes at where he knew the woman to be. Rising up he called out.

“Stop where you are, hands up! I don’t want to see them even budge towards those sabers.” Pistol tight in his grip Raejar moved out from the bushes but did not yet approach the woman. That would be a fool’s errand as long as she held those sabers. “Sith, or jedi?” Finger resting on the trigger Raejar knew what to do if she said Sith. It would seem cold and cruel to many but he’d been raised to never trust a Sith, and to never let one live when given the chance.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Raejar said:
“Stop where you are, hands up! I don’t want to see them even budge towards those sabers.”
She slightly flinched at the words, looks like her earlier theory was right, 'damshould have been more careful'. she had disregarded the presence as something to do with the moon as well as the lack of sighs from a potential stalker. She didn't know what type of weapon they had but judging by the distance of the voice it was most likely a blaster or slug thrower, her suit would be able to take a blast but the risk being shot in the head was too much. She decided to raise her hands up non threateningly.

Raejar said:
“Sith, or jedi?”

If the person was asking it might be that they wanted to talk but couldn't trust her without knowing which side of the force she served, "neither, I am a gray, a dabbler in both sides, master of non". Hopefully that would not get her kill, both Sith and Jedi she had countered usually didn't try to kill her when she mentioned being gray, slowly turning around to get a better look at her would be captive.

Looking at him she didn't recognize what species he was, he looked rather intimidating but she knew that was not a reflection on his personality. She had once met a Zabark Sith lord who was rather nice to her, you know for a Sith lord, so this persons facial features didn't scare her in anyways. "might is ask what it is you want"?

[member="Raejar"]

“Yes, you should’ve been more careful. Do you not know what type of galaxy we live in? I could leave you here with a hole in your chest the size of a thermal detonator and nobody would ever know… Good thing I’m far too nice for that.” Raejar said chuckling but in truth Raejar rarely showed mercy, the only reason he was staying his hand as he didn’t know the woman or who she represented, who could be with her or if someone had known where she was. There were far too many variables that if not taken into consideration would come back to bite Raejar in the future.

At the mention of her being
neitherajedi or sith, Raejar’s finger eased on the trigger but not much. He was still debating whether to kill the woman or not. Stretching out the way his guardians had taught him Raejar could sense that in the force she wasn’t completely steeped in the light, nor the dark but she was leaning pretty heavily to the darker end of the spectrum… Much like himself. “You can ask, doesn’t mean I’ll answer your questions. Maybe if you answer mine, I’ll think about it.”

Waving his pistol motioning for the woman to take a seat on a nearby rock, Raejar would nod to her sabers. “Put the sabers down and leave them there… Now, what are you doing on this planet, who else knows you’re here?”

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She deliberated if attacking was a good idea, but even without using the force she had a good idea that this person was a force user as well when a probing sensation came to her mind. "What ever you say bosssss" she was always sarcastic when in trouble, it was always fun to see how far she could push things with certain people. She unclipped saber staff first, then her fathers slightly longer than usual single bladed light saber, but stopped at the last, she hesitated for a first second on the former Sith blade. She had taken it form a defeated acyolite when younger, the bladed often called be used when she affiliated with the darkside and she was afraid that this new person would be drawn to it as well if he himself with the dark side user,

"This one here forlerly belonged to a Sith acrolyte, I trust you woun't try and steal it, as for why I am here, simply searching for knowledge about the dark side, my training it has been slow due to lack of a proper teacher. Unlike with the ligh side Jedi are always willing to teach other but with the Sith I've met they have been rather 'reluctant to tech me and also allow me to stay neutral in the force, there I answered your questions, now what"?, she crossed her arms and legs as Sheba was sitting down, ready to hear what [member="Raejar"] had to say.

The sarcasm wasn’t lost on Raejar but the Mahanaim stood there stoically silent watching the woman place her weapons on the ground. Raejar wasn’t above engaging with a bit of sarcasm or snark whenever the situation called for it, this wasn’t one of those times. Raejar didn’t know this woman’s capabilities with or without the force. For all he knew she could be as much of a threat with the force as she was with a lightsaber. He was at least able to take one of those away from her, and she seemed more than pliant enough.

Scowling at the mention of stealing her saber, Raejar decided to oblige her with a spoken response. “You do not have to worry about your property, I have no need of it nor want it. If anything, I’d throw that Sith saber into a scrap heap. Such things have no meaning to me.” Lowering the weapon slightly Raejar decided she had given him what he wanted and even answered without issue. The least he could do was show the same generosity. “I came here not in some petty quest for power, nor for some sith artifacts to show my authority over others. I came in the search of knowledge to better understand the dark, how it influences those that use it, the consequences that come with following it. So, if you’re worried about me taking whatever prize you find you need not worry, it’s all yours."

“However… Since we’re both here I think it would be in both our interests to work together. I’ve heard that often times such temples can be filled with traps meant to deal with intruders. Especially those that have not completely given themselves over to the dark."

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Hmmm it seemed this person had a distaste for the Sith, true she did not agree with their philosophy but a light-saber was a light-saber and destroying it would seem like a waist, still she understood his reasoning. "My main search for artifacts is for my father to study as well as sell to Jedi or other people to keep my finances afloat, still if we are both in search of knowledge then I suppose we could work together"

"during my time on Korriban i did explore some of the ruins so im famailr with the potienal threats on ths inside, but with the addition of possible former CIS driods or other mysteries another person to keep whatch is awlays good". She uncrossed her arms and legs and leaned forwards a bit, "by the way im Sky'ito Yumi, might i have your name as well, we will need to know who each other is incase of an emergancy".

[member="Raejar"]

“Hmmm…. So, what you’re saying is that you’re basically a graverobber? Possibly not even a certified one either? Especially hunting down force artifacts and such. I’m not the authorities nor do your decisions affect me hence I will not report you.” Holstering his weapon Raejar didn’t remove his eyes from the woman, his arms instead crossed over his chest as he looked down examining her. This was the first time he noticed the scar on her eye, faint, had possibly happened in the past. She was lucky she could even see out of it. She was almost an entire foot shorter than him and appeared to be in the same age range.

“I doubt if anything happens to either of us the other isn’t going to be rushing off to tell the story of the others grand death in the depths of a Sith tomb. If anything I think we both wouldn’t want that information getting out,
yea?” Extending his hand Raejar offered his name now that he was done probing the woman. He needed to see how she reacted to him, to his words. If she had a bad temper she was certainly hiding it well. “Raejar, no fancy titles, no extravagant surnames. Just Raejar.”

Raejar hadn’t been given the last name, his parents thought him a bastard child thus didn’t think he deserved one. As such he’d always lived by his first name alone. Looking up to the sky as the sun was beginning to fall Raejar motioned for Sky’ito to follow. “Come, we waste daylight and I’d rather not see what type of predators stalk this jungle at night. Won’t matter once we’re inside the temple
anyways, there probably won’t even be any lights." Stopping Raejar thought better than to walk ahead of a woman who could possibly end up being an enemy and who could wield lightsabers. With a mock bow, Raejar motioned Sky forward. “Ladies first.”

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"I wouldn't call it grave robbing, more repossession beside it would be a shame to just leave the knowledge there from some non force user to pick up and mess around with, or worse a Sith to unearth its potential and use it for evil". The man looked over her seemingly examining her especially the scar on her face. "anyways i guess your right, though i don't think coming here will top me expedition to Korriban, meeting a lord of the Sith isn't something that happens everyday.

"you seem to have a strange edicate when sticking someone up" She shock him hand back, giving him a quizzical look 'hes more polite then i thought' She reached over a reequipped her sabers and blaster to her belt, making sure they were secure before heading out.

"of course good sir" Another comment laced with sarcasm, "by the way the scar, you didn't think i got this blade without a fight did you" She turned around briefly tapping the Sith saber against her face next to her scar, he'd be able to peace together what happened.

[member="Raejar"]

Following closely behind Sky a hand resting on the pistol grip, Raejar considered her words. She was right in the sense that it was better to find such artifacts or knowledge before the Sith, but if she was just going to turn around and sell the chances of it falling into Sith hands would be just as likely if not more so as then it would be brought to their attention. “Don’t look at it as me sticking you up, instead just think of it as… A more engaging greeting, yea? Plus, I had no intentions of stealing anything off you. I doubt there would be anything you have that would seem worth the hassle.”

Another thing to take note of is how she wore the scar like a trophy. They lived in an age where
a few bacta treatments would treat the scar leaving little signs of it existing behind. Perhaps she’s proud of her victory against a Sith? Raejar thought a hand stroking his smooth chin. “That scar of yours came from a Sith yes? I’m guessing he is dead now since you wield his saber. If it was the Sith that did it to you why do you search their worlds, or even recover their artifacts instead of destroying them? I understand that you wish for more knowledge of the darkside but there are other ways of acquiring it.”

During their conversations, the two would come to the base of the pyramid, before them solid doors crafted
of pure durasteel sat. The keypad to the right of the doorway was obviously inoperable. It had probably been sitting there for centuries without being used. The console was covered in grime and rust, the screen a faint green instead of the usual blue. “At least we know that none have come recently. You’re the one with the lightsaber, you want to cut us an opening?”

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She laughed slightly at his description of their meeting, he sure knew how to joke "I have head worst meetings this one time I bumped into a Wookiee and mando fighting each other and before I could really say anything they had decided to try and kill me soley because I was a force user". That was an odd day, which turned real sour at the end. "I don't think think you where one to steal my items it was just more out of concern, beside I say that to everyone's I meet".

He continued to question her motives of searching for artifacts with her past of Sith, "the Sith I met was one I found during an exploration of one a ruin my family studied, I killed him as he was corrupted and attack me first. I continue to search them for knowledge also as tradition just as my father did. Besides not all Sith are evil, I personally know several Sith who are more kind than a lot of people ai've com across". She turned back to him at the end of that sentence "pray tell what other way way of learning the dark side do you know now about".

Her question was cut short for the time being as they reached the bottom of the temple, inspecting the door she to found no way the consul could be used without it having to be fully repaired. This temple may have not been used by the COS but coming to that convolution early on would just come back to bite her in the ass later. "Sure thing", she ignited her blue blade cutting a hole in the door making siren not to go to fast in case there was some sort of security failsafe or what not.

[member="Raejar"]

Sith being kind? Unlikely! Raejar thought to himself as he leaned against the wall, watching Sky cut into the security door. Raejar had never heard of a kind sith in his life, not unless they were putting on a false act to lure one into a sense of security, to catch them off guard. It may have been just a simple ploy that Sky had fallen for. Raejar wouldn’t believe such a thing even if he saw it with his very own eyes. He’d always be suspicious of the Sith. The smell of burnt ozone and molten metal filled the air as Sly plunged the saber into the door, the sizzling and popping sounds of the door being melted would be silent to the human ear, but to Raejar he picked it up.

“So, you’ve
seen how the darkside can lead one down the path of ruin yet you still persist in learning about its teachings. Were you a student of the force when you fought this Sith or was that fight what made you wish to learn more about the force? Why not simply just go to the jedi and learn from them? Or go to some other neutral force orders. There are certainly enough out in the galaxy.”

As the last bit of metal was cut free of the security door it fell inwards with a solid clang
against the durasteel floor. The hole still glowed a bright red from where the lightsaber had cut into it and in truth Raejar wasn’t too fond of the idea of having his skin scorched off. Since Sky had done the cutting he’d do the initial entry and search. Drawing the BRP pistol from his belt Raejar dived in through the hole his body narrowly avoiding touching the still hot edges. Curling himself into a ball Raejar landed rolling instantly to his feet the pistol raised. The insides of the temple were dark, the only light coming from the freshly cut entrance. Listening Raejar heard nothing, it was silent. “Clear.”

Reaching to his belt Raejar pulled out a glow rod and cracked it. Soon the immediate area around them was cast in a dim red glow. “You know in truth I can’t offer another way for you to learn when you can’t find a teacher, but learning from the Sith alone… Without a guide or partner to help keep you on track… I don’t know.” Cracking another glow rod Raejar would hold it out to Sky.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"he was kind actually still prone to outburst but still kind, her was part of the Sith Ascendancy, a healer i met on a planet and later at the Correlian spring festival". The blade slowly but surly cut through the door, what ever it was made of it definitely was designed to keep people out. "as for my reason to pursue the dark side to to control it better so it does not control me, i learn it to avoid it and only use it when required, and no i was trained i the force by my father, my family if one of force users from Dantooine, and i don't partake in any grey faction because I swing between both side of the force when necessary putting myself in the light and dark". The door came off falling inwards and she waited for [member="Raejar"] to enter before dive rolling into the entrance herself.

"tell me why are you one to follow the dark side?, you are far more influenced with it than I am" She remarked taking the glowstick offered to here also keepping one hand on her saber staff just as precocious for the possible traps that could be lurking in the temples depths.

“To control the darkside so it doesn’t control you… Sounds all too familiar to me. From what I was taught you can attempt to control it but the force will fight back. At least that’s what I was told, whether it is true or not I can’t truly say. So far from my own experiences, it seems like truth.” Raising his arm and casting the glow a bit further out Raejar moved into the ancient temple, the floors were cast of solid durasteel and so far he couldn’t see much else.

“So, you said you were a
grey earlier. You swing between the light and dark… Why not take advantage of the jedi? Pretend to be one of the light, learn from them and through them gain access to darker teachings. Though if you’re found out… Well I’ve never heard of Jedi executing others except in extreme circumstances but they may be more apt to do it if they find a traitor amidst their ranks.”

Walking forward into the darkness when you could barely see ahead of you was folly. Instead, Raejar made his way along the wall one of his hands dragging across it so he could keep track. Though in the distance he heard a faint whirring and clicking… A whirring and clicking that began to grow louder. “I did not choose the
darkside. It chose me, I was born to it. It came to me in my time of need and loneliness. It showed love when no others would. And I obeyed its every whim… Yet it still haunts me. That is why I am here. That is why I search f-“ Before he could finish his sentence Raejar felt a sudden tingling on the back of his neck and almost as though calling his senses to life he heard the whirring grow louder and in the distance, he saw a dark outline. Leaping backwards Raejar barely managed to dodge three blasterbolts that struck the ground where he’d been standing. The shots had come from the darkness but Raejar had worked with droids often enough to know that whirring. “Droids!”

Whistling as loud as he could Raejar listened as the whistle echoed out and returned the sound to his ears giving him a map of the area. Thankfully the metal walls helped amplify the sound and thus enhancing Raejar’s echolocation abilities. “Twelve droids on the floor above, shooting down at
us. Raejar said to Sky to give her the location of them. She was the one with the lightsabers and possibly able to block the bolts.

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She though a bit before elaborating on what she meant "I guess i want to learn more about it to keep it in check, not force it to my whims like the Sith, which is why i don't agree with their philosophy on the force, also when calling on the dark side i often do thing that many would cal inhuman, I do things that would hunt me for the rest of my life if i remembered what i did" She shook her head of those bad though continuing to listen to @Raejar.

"I have learned a great deal about the light side from my father and other Jedi but on my last trip to Corucant a corrupted kyber crystal in a light-saber owned by that mando i method earlier look control over a Jedi knight mind causing him to attack me, for all intents and purposes I'm wanted by the SJO". It was mainly due to that encounter which made her purse the dark side more as it was one of the few fields she could continue to study unimpeded.

While he was explaining his dark side affiliation because of the way he was born she felt a tingle through the force alerting her to danger up ahead, it seemed he did as well when several blaster bolts baly missed hims as he jumped back. She un-clipped her saber staff as if would allow her to deflect more bolts,

Raejar said:
“Twelve droids on the floor above, shooting down at us.”

She really know how he was able to determine that but it was probably something special to his specie, she ignited her saber staff, the blade emitting a purple glow, "on it" she went ahead of him deflecting several bolts roughly towards the droids location, two loud bang where heard most likely coming from the droids that fell down, only 10 to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom