Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Dark Nebula Night Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
nightclub_part_2_by_mrainbowwj-d6rjete.jpg

gossii_cassel_bar_by_hazzard65-d6o7fck.jpg

Name: Dark Nebula Night Club

Image Source: Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Classification: Night Club

Affiliation: Golden Entertainment

Description: The Dark Nebula Night Club is located on Zeltros, the capital city of the planet Zeltros. It is a five-story building, featuring five floors, with various entertainment facilities inside the building.

In the entrance, security measures are put in place, with security guards checking for ID, weaponry, and so forth. Metal detectors, X ray scans, and so forth are also among the security measures.

On the first floor, multiple bars bar was set up, with a large dance floor, and various dance floors, among others, while a DJ plays whatever plays whatever track he wishes to play.

A mechanism was installed being able to create separate rooms(each housing 1 dance floor, and each having an entrance). This is only seen in the first floor, and if it were ever used, there is a place for the DJ to play music, and the walls are thick enough to block the other music(although that doesn't mean that for instance, in an emergency, a sound can't be heard). Another mechanism can alter the colors of the floors on each respective dance floor.

The second floor multiple large bars. Just like in the first floor, the many drugs that are legal on Zeltros(due to the culture of Zeltros, as explained in Wookipidea) are available here for purchase. This is the same for the other three floors, however, as one would expect, as one goes further up in the floors, the drugs tend to get more expensive.

The third floor features a bar as well, and multiple large bars were set up, all featuring the same design. A dance floor was also featured, which, like all the other floors, has a DJ.

The fourth features a large bar, with a dance floor around it. What makes this floor different from the others is the fact that it the background can simulate a different environment(such as what is shown in the background of the picture). Different rooms were added for private meetings, as well as for the upper class to converse among themselves.

The fifth floor features various rooms that are reserved, albeit rarely used by people to conduct whatever activities they wish. It features a bar, but no dance floor

On the rooftop, you are allowed(of course with a price), to go and observe the skies of Zeltron, with the location having been picked also due to low air pollution, so you can observe the stars, and so forth.

All the floors have places for people to mingle, as well as other facilities. Foods, and other snacks are also prevalent.Each floor has a place where if people wish to be alone, and so forth, they can.

360 degree cameras are prevalent throughout the Night Club, although some areas are restricted due to Golden Entertainment's practice of protecting a customer's privacy.

Moreover, tens of security guards patrol the area(as the building is meant to host hundred of customers). They are each armed with a stun baton, and other small arms that are usually featured in other night clubs' security guards.

Despite a stair case being an available mode of transportation to, and from other floors, six elevators weer added in different locations at the Nightclub to add a quicker mode of transportation. Escalators are also part of the transportation system in the Nightclub.

The Night Club is quickly becoming a popular place in the city of Zeltros, with many customers coming in every night.

History: The Dark Nebula was created by Golden Entertainment in order to create a large facility would establish Golden Entertainment on Zeltros again, as well as begin its expansion, and it's rise to glory.

Having secured the finances, Maria Vosk found a suitable location on Zeltros, where crime was extremely low, but the surrounding population, like most in Zeltros(the planet), didn't mind having a good time.

The designers then began building each floor to the specifications Maria Vosk had ordered. Ms Vosk also hired local companies, as she was a firm believer in supporting local industry, and she wished to improve the image of Golden Entertainment.

Despite some setbacks, such as having to remake the third and fourth floors due to the size being not what she had wanted, the Night Club was quickly open.

Intent: To provide Golden Entertainment with a night club on Zeltros for entertainment, and to begin it's expansion in the entertainment industry.

Links: N/A

Hello, my name is Jayden and i'll be your codex judge for this submission.

I more than like it. I've always wondered if we'd ever had a nightclub submission and now I guess we do. I like the level of detail within this and I like how the intent is to help your company. I don't see any problems with this, little confused on the multiple DJ's but I assume most other people will get this, I'm just slightly tired right now. Other than that though, I seriously can't see anything wrong here and you earn my stamp. I'll trainee stamp this with my baby stamp and let the big boys and girls come and double check it before we pass it up to the boss,

Thanks,
Jayden

[member="Maria Vosk"]

[member="Maria Vosk"]

I see you've provided image sources for the two pictures spoilered at the start of this. However, I'm also going to need to see an image source for the other ten images used throughout this submission.

Maria Vosk said:
Moreover, hundreds of security guards patrol the area(as the building is meant to host hundred of customers).
This looks excessive and unnecessarily costly to me, so help me understand this. Is there a typo in here somewhere? You got hundreds of security guards for hundred customers? One for each? Two? Guessing this is an oversight. If you want to keep it as it is, it's not really an issue, just something I wanted to make you aware of in case it slipped.

Thanks

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Edited

I would like to state in the 7th link, there is a link that gives you the image source, but in the description, it also offers you the same link. Also, I apologize, as I forgot to add something. Here is the line.

"On the rooftop, you are allowed(of course with a price), to go and observe the skies of Zeltron, with the location having been picked also due to low air pollution, so you can observe the stars, and so forth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom