Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark men in Black Masses

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Mr. Ash wasn't a saint. Hell, he was dangerously amoral, destructive, and a big fan of unnecessary amounts of force. He smirked calmly as he was led into audience with the Emperor. He hadn't met this newest man, this, Zambrano, before. His files hadn't said much. lethal combatant, Epicanthix, weakness for women, ego the size of a small sun. If he had gotten to be emperor, he was a devious son of a Hutt, and was likely powerful, charismatic, and imposing. Still, he see what was behind the doors when they were opened. One of the servants walked up to him. "How would you be announced before the emperor?"

"I am Mr. Ash. I represent the Black Suns as a diplomatic envoy. Use whatever tone you feel befits that manner best," he said with a polite bow to the slave or attache (he didn't feel it was his problem to know which) that had asked the question. He smiled. Now it was time to play the best game ever.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyVHnPBxnls[/youtube]​
Onwards to the throne of sorrow
Bow down to the gods of war
Set forth to the throne of sorrow
Eradication, manipulation
At last it was all his to command, all his to do with what he absolutely wished, and no one could tell him otherwise. Emperor Kaine, first of his name and lord of his house, stood idly in the throne room as a literal army of servants and architects worked tirelessly to bring their new Emperor's vision of a throne room to fruition. Long ago the throne had been shattered by the Demi-God known as the Thronebreaker, which signified the violent end of Emperor Ardik's once proud reign over the Sith Empire. The chamber had been abandoned then, allowed to become a hallowed tomb that no one had dared enter ever since it was closed until Kaine stormed the ruins and fought the Emperor for supremacy over the Empire, and won. Now he had commissioned a plethora of repairs and alterations to make the throne his own, and restore the symbol of power it had once imposed upon the masses.

Soon enough it was completed, the black throne finally standing proud before the newly crowned Emperor. It was a bastard hybrid of black metal and reinforced bone, creating an awe-inspiring mixture truly fit for one called the Darkener. Gingerly Kaine ascended the small set of steps leading up to the throne, and laid his gloved hand upon the armrest to feel the handiwork of his servants for himself. With no words he then sat upon the throne, letting both of his hands grip the edges of the armrests like the talons of a stone gargoyle. Newly lit braziers blazing with green fire sent the chamber into a dazzling display of vibrant green and damning blackness. Soon after he had taken his place upon the black throne did a servant come respectably rushing in to deliver news to the Emperor.

"Sire, a diplomat from the honorable Black Sun Syndicate has come to speak with you." Said the servant as he threw himself before the Emperor to deliver this news, never laying his unworthy gaze upon the Emperor throughout it all. Kaine relaxed back in the throne as he mulled over this in his mind, before finally saying, "Very well, send him in." The servant rushed off with haste to bring @Mr. Ash into the throne room to meet with Kaine.

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
He looked around the new throne room as he was led in and gave a bow, bending one knee. "Thank you for granting me an audience, Emperor Kaine Zambrano," he said, being formal and gracious. The Sith loved their theatricality, after all. "My name is Mr. Ash, and I represent the interests of the Black Suns." He smiled politely as he looked up to the throne, completing his sweeping bow. "I wish to clarify the terms of our alliance."
He had to admit, the new throne rooms was an interesting look. Monstrous and ugly, devoid of any sympathy or compassion. The whole place seemed to ooze rage--he kind of liked the aesthetic, to be honest. Reminded him of an old fighitng pit on Nar Shaddaa.

Kaine's eyed gleamed with amusement as the man known as Mr. Ash entered the throne room, and bowed before him. Ah, so that is what he was here for, Kaine mused inwardly as Ash explained why he had come to see the Emperor of the Sith Empire. Kaine had always valued the Black Suns as allies, and he was one of the first to voice concern when they came under assault by the Republic, despite himself being unable to come to their aid due to unforeseen circumstances. "Of course, Mr. Ash. The Black Suns have always been valued allies of the Sith Empire since the times of old, speak now of what you wish to clarify between us and let us further cement our friendship against those that would call us monsters." It was time to put the grand plan into action, and the Black Suns would be the stepping stone to the Republic's painful demise.

@Mr. Ash

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.

"Contrary to Selena Halcyon's statements of Hutts loyal to her cause, there's more than a few that hate having to save face with them on the issues of slavery and the spice trade. I have people on the inside," he said with a slight grin, teeth standing out like polished ivory against his ebony skull. "The long and short of it is that I can bypass the planetary shields and smuggle in anyone you think is capable of assassinating the usurping Jedi on the a planet. As a show of good faith, I'm happy to front the usual expenses of such an action. The Jedi and the republic have given into their bloodlust, and now, I think we should reward their efforts properly. After all, Emperor, all is fair in love and war, and I am not a loving man," he rasped with a hollow laugh, the sort of laugh a dead man gives to a young man.

"As your allies, we would, in turn, lend you our best operatives in any invasion efforts you have planned, and I will personally and eagerly assist in any plan that gives me an opportunity to snap some Jedi neck," he said, nodding and gesturing with his hands somewhat violently. "Although I know my vendetta against them is small poodoo compared to the Sith/Jedi conflict, I think we can definitely be of use to each other cleansing this stain from the galaxy."

He smiled. "I also wish to present evidence of the Republic's aggression, that it may be brought before the galactic stage," he said with a nod. "On Nar Shaddaa, I was able to follow a soldier, and document his haphazard assault of an innocent family. If it were leaked to the right people via your embassy on Coruscant, the mayhem would be...fantastic," he almost hissed the last word.

He proffered his thoughts to the the emperor. Now, it was time to let the tall, lethal figure in the throne say which chess pieces he wanted to move. He had made his suggestions.

Kaine laughed, "Yes, I love it. The Republic will fall before the might of those they sought to conquer, and this 'Chancellor' Harkness will fall to his knees as his world crumbles around him. Then we will impale his head on a spike for the galaxy to see, and then they will fear the Suns." He clasped his hands together in thought over a few points Mr. Ash had brought to the table, but he found one of them too far expired by now. "Our embassy on Coruscant no longer exists, Mr. Ash, not after Harkness came into power. The Republic will soon be fully committed to a war with the Empire, but they will find themselves unable to get past our borders. I will present this evidence to those that may yet rally to our side despite the history between our two people in the past." He was of course speaking of the Mandalorians, a warrior-nation that had been at odds with the Empire for many years prior to Kaine's administration, but he remembered the war between them as if it had happened yesterday. He hoped to rally Mandalore to his cause for the betterment of both nations, for Kaine deeply respected the prowess and ferocity of the Mandalorian Clans. "The Empire will graciously accept the aid of the Suns, Mr. Ash, and any member of the Syndicate is welcome within Imperial borders as honored guests. That does not mean, however; that they are above the law. I expect my people to be treated with respect, and yours will be as well."

@Mr. Ash

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
(OOC: we're good to continue this thread. sorry for the delay)

Ash grinned, the kind of wicked, cheerful grin the grim reaper himself would give a warlord. The tall, imposing emperor, and the calm assertively-dressed killer. He nodded, straightening his tie and looking Kaine in the eye, his photoreceptors flicker with a slight red tinge. "I'm sorry about the embassy. It could've been a great front for subversion." He smiled, with a shrug.

"I assure you, we have no disrespect for the Sith, or the business of the Empire. Our people will respect your laws in your territory. We've avoided the internal politics of the Empire, content to see who would actually maintain this throne. Now that you've settled those affairs, it's time to begin the real work--the obliteration of the Jedi, and the humiliation of the Republic," he said with a certain cold ruthlessness. "I don't know what intelligence your people have on me, Emperor. Suffice it to say I've killed many. I'll kill more before this mess is settled, that's a certainty. But prices are high. My organization has begun placing bounties on major members of the Republic's forces. Including the Grandmaster, and many Jedi," he said calmly. "If any of your people earn those bounties, we will gladly and thankfully fulfill them. I assure you, your Lordship," he continued on, "The Black Suns wish to see Halcyon burn. I will gladly applaud such an occurrence, be it at your hands or mine. There is plenty of bloodshed, mayhem and glory to share."

"So then, I welcome our continued alliance," he said with a surprisingly respectful bow. "I will inform the other Black Sun leaders of our conversation. Pending our council and appointment of a new leader, your people will be informed of our new leadership, and our pursuits amongst the Jedi." He smiled. "Your declaration of hospitality to our people has been noted. Also, it has come our attention you aim to restore the older policies regarding slavery. Can I have your assurance to the slave traders among the Syndicate that they are welcome to do business in the Empire yet again?" He inquired, a curious arch of his laminanium brow occurring towards the emperor. Honestly, a yes from the emperor here would help them make up for the fiscal losses on Nar Shaddaa--they could use the capital.

Kaine considered the possibility of slave trade between the Empire and the Black Suns, and found it necessary. "I agree completely, Mr. Ash. Your slavers will be allowed to do trade with Imperial officials. Just as well your bounties are fully endorsed by the Empire, and we will share any and all intel regarding the whereabouts of those wanted for the atrocities committed at Nar Shadda." He settled into a quick thought process, himself coming up with a plan to better cement this alliance between the Empire and the Suns, and he came up with a solution. "Mr. Ash, the jungles of Dromund Kaas are vast and mostly left undeveloped by the Empire. Perhaps you, and your people would feel more welcomed into the Empire by establishing a compound not far from the capital as a sort of... embassy between us. It could also serve as a temporary capital until Nar Shadda is reclaimed from those Republic dogs." He smiled and steeped his hands, "Does that sound adequate?"

@Mr. Ash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom