Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Magic

Vereshin

V
Who wants to conduct rituals on Vereshin's coffee table over tea? Who wants to do freaky science and grow weird plants? Who wants to build demons and catch ghosts?

Vereshin has been rebooted, and so has my muse for writing magic.

There are a lot of things which I'd like to explore, namely, cursing people, crafting and imbuing amulets, opening planes into the future, creating demon subjects and exorcising spirits, then putting the spirits in boxes and keeping them as pets... yeah.

There's also some stuff Vereshin doesn't know how to do yet, such as possess people, create rifts and split his essence in two and appear in more than one location. So if anyone would like to do some study or training together, I am down for that too.

While I know magic is the general idea, I would like to have at least a relatively complex story with the use of magic as a plot point. I prefer intrigue over random exploring.

Vereshin

V
[member="Dysnomia"]

I know we're already RPing together in the dom, but would you be interested in doing a private thread afterwards?

[member="Darth Sacerdos"]

Hey! Do you any of the things I mentioned in my OP interest you?

ʜᴄ sᴠɴᴛ ᴅʀᴀᴄᴏɴᴇs
[member="Vereshin"]

Can I interest you in the possibility of us perhaps delving into the secrets of the Sorcerers of Rhand? It's something I always wanted to do, and there are any number of arcane rituals we could go about in getting them.

Alternatively, we could build some Black Fireclaws for ourselves. A wand-like weapon that's pretty perfect for a wizard, from an obscure Star Wars comic (Devilworlds).

Vereshin

V
[member="Darth Vesper"]

Young-Girl-Shrugs-Why-Dont-We-Have-Both.gif

Yeah that sounds great! I like both ideas, but would prefer to research the Sorcerers of Rhand. I'd also to have Vereshin help construct some Black Fireclaws, although he can only imbue the items and would need Vesper to actually construct them, perhaps Vesper can teach him some stuff about alchemy in the process.

We can do one after the other if you like :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom