Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Dark Jedi to Play With?

I've got a new character concept that would fit pretty well as a dark Jedi but I'm not sure where to find other dark Jedi to write with. Would anybody be interested? It's the pretty typical introduce a new character to the galaxy type thing so I'd just need someone to bounce around while I figure out the new alts personality and what not. Is there a dark Jedi subgroup or just some random dark Jedi that are up for threads?

Hmmm maybe that’s why it’s hard to spot dark Jedi. They are in the Sith faction so they use the Sith flair.

From my understanding dark Jedi are less about power like the Sith are, but it’s hard to group them together because they all have different goals.

I am just sorta thinking that my character would be about the pursuit of happiness and pleasure and protecting their family. They might do things to protect the galaxy like the Jedi do but when they catch bad guys they might just kill them instead of locking them up or maybe they do lock them up but torture them or something.

Is that something you could work with?

Hmmm maybe that’s why it’s hard to spot dark Jedi. They are in the Sith faction so they use the Sith flair.

From my understanding dark Jedi are less about power like the Sith are, but it’s hard to group them together because they all have different goals.

I am just sorta thinking that my character would be about the pursuit of happiness and pleasure and protecting their family. They might do things to protect the galaxy like the Jedi do but when they catch bad guys they might just kill them instead of locking them up or maybe they do lock them up but torture them or something.

Is that something you could work with?
defiantly, though i haven't been able to visualize it fully though Rp, my dude is a Sith for the personal freedom, a freedom the Jedi fail to offer.

That is my struggle too. I have a character in mind but I wouldn’t say they are a Sith really. But they practice the darkside so they aren’t a Jedi.

What types of freedoms does your guy want? I suppose our chars could meet just to talk philosophy.

That is my struggle too. I have a character in mind but I wouldn’t say they are a Sith really. But they practice the darkside so they aren’t a Jedi.

What types of freedoms does your guy want? I suppose our chars could meet just to talk philosophy.
Well, the Sith have no establishment over his love life, so if he were to fall head over heels, no issues from the order would prevent him from following that natural emotion. They also don’t infringe… on the contrary they encourage deeper powerful applications of the force and seller studying in general. So id argue those two main freedoms is what tilts my dude to the Sith over the Jedi, he isn’t so concerned with the Sith code or anything of the short and may actually lean more “Jedi” in his moral philosophy ie -not killing for killings sake, leaving the innocent alone ect.

We could do that if you’d like, seems pretty in character. Up to you though

I think a lot of the Jedi are actually married with families. They don’t really do the forbidden to love thing. But I don’t think they explore the dark side so that might be something we could look at b

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom