Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Jedi & Sith

Children of the Dark.... it is time for us to join forces in the name of power & knowledge. The Believers are here to take what is ours. We are to be a rebellion faction to take Cularin from the Galactic Republic.

The Believers are a group with rich history: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Believers

This rebirth will succeed where the original failed.

Come join the Rebellion:

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/364-the-believers/

Our actions will speak volumes!!!

Dulk Vormic

D
@[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Dark Jedi use their abilities to have personal wealth, you would be getting plenty of that.

Dulk Vormic

D
To gather dark force users, in an attempt to create a rebel faction in hopes of crushing the republic on a different front. Also the faction IC goals are to study the dark side more closely, in hopes of gaining ultimate power. @[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

A fine question, [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] a fine question indeed. Our goals are fairly simple. Crush the Jedi... because they ruin lives. Collect artifacts. Gain power and for some wealth.

Dark Jedi still want to learn the powers of the Sith.

I'm certain there is something I have that you want. Name it and I shall do my best to get it for you. A Chrysalide pet? Subjugates? Allies? Acceptance? A bride for Frankenstein? You can have it all. All you have to do is kill jedi. Which don't get me wrong... but I'd bet you do that in your spare time anyway.

A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
I say that with this character in mind. Not all users of the Dark Side are full-blown Jedi haters, and the reason this guy doesn't harbor hatred for lightsiders is because his sister is one anyway

Renato Sarkin

R
Jedi, Dark Jedi, Rogue Jedi, Sith. They are just titles forced upon us as a means of control limiting exposure to certain elements of belief.

Not really but ultimately it while necessary OOC to give people an idea of ideology.

If I can get Renato and TGE off the ground like I want to I am sure more than a few people are going to see what he does and wonder why the heck is he tagged as a sith.

Which begs the question do you have to be "children of the dark" to want to give the boot to someone that stole your home, your legacy, your heritage from you?

Interestin. I commit to things and then run out of time to do them, so I won't commit to this, but I like it. It's something that, in a sense or two, hasn't been done eighteen times. Good luck, and if you need alchemical whatnots, my doors are always open.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Renato Sarkin said:
Jedi, Dark Jedi, Rogue Jedi, Sith. They are just titles forced upon us as a means of control limiting exposure to certain elements of belief.

Not really but ultimately it while necessary OOC to give people an idea of ideology.

If I can get Renato and TGE off the ground like I want to I am sure more than a few people are going to see what he does and wonder why the heck is he tagged as a sith.

Which begs the question do you have to be "children of the dark" to want to give the boot to someone that stole your home, your legacy, your heritage from you?
*coughcoughyouforgotusgreyscoughcough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom