Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Jedi Needs A Master

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
So, I made an attempt at self-training, and underwent a realization: I have no idea how training works. At all.
Therefore, I need a master, preferably Dark Jedi or Sith.

What I'm looking for out of training: I need training in offensive Force abilities and lightsaber combat(Which I don't have at the moment).
I already know Force Rage, and that's it. Nyx has some ability with a sword, but has never handled a lightsaber. She's a bit weirded out by the Force, and is a bit slow to learn because of that.

I try to post at least once a day, and will try to keep you as up-to-date on my schedule as possible.
Anyone interested?
pwetty_pwease_by_doom1272-d31mb5y.jpg

[member="Nyx"]

Honestly, seeing as [member="Nimue Stormson"] and my char know eachother quite well, even if you took on either or as a master im sure both would not be opposed to training you here and there. Or even doing it in the same thread. But alas, not sure if Nimue thinks the same.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Well, then I think we have a connection; I have a history with Solan, whi just happens to know Nimue! It all works out.
[member="Nimue Stormson"]
[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Nyx"]

Darn, seems I showed up late. My acolyte needs someone to push him so a second student would be good. However if you ever need side training let me know. I speacilise in combat, fire and speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom