Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Harvest 2- The mini series (Jedi, Pirates, Spacers, Mercs, all)

So I have one thread going where Nathan is hunting a Pirate crew that captured his sister PC [member="Cait Sandusky"]

Now it has kicked off to a decent start and I got to writing and surprised myself. The choose your won adventure threads have always been a great kick starter for folks activity so now I'm looking more towards the Jedi/Sith side of the house.

The plot so far is that the Blazing Chains have a sample of the Dark Harvest virus. For the junior players it's a black goo that can do all kinds of nightmarish things, possess folks, suck them into a pool of jello to their doom, etc.

The second thread I want to start is closer to a Jedi/Sith themed battle.

A group of Dark Jedi Cultists have some info on the plot, though not much and have begun plundering local worlds and hyper lanes from a remote asteroid base. They are amassing resources and ships to add to the Blazing Chains fleet.

The end state they are working towards is a cut of the pie once the Chains release the virus into the core and destroy it. The theme of the thread will be starfighter combat and Zero G, plus space station combat.

Our adventurers have been hearing the news and arrive on station to confront the threat, which has grown huge on the galactic radar. If they succeed in penetrating the station and recovering the intel, they might learn another clue to lead them farther along the chain of the plot.

I'd like to tie these two threads together into a single culmination. Kind of a mini event one could say.

Any takers?

I'll be running GM duty, and trying to engage everyone. I'd welcome another GM as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom