Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dark Clouds Come Rolling By

"We're not in visible range of them yet. I don't need to worry about smiling, just yet."

Shan joked slightly at that, taking a moment to just settle his nerves. Making sure his lightsaber was at his side, since the Padawan felt like he was going to need to make use of it quite a bit today. That was fine though. He wasn't as hesitant with fighting as he used to be. Plus it wouldn't be like he was fighting for himself. He'd be trying to protect others. No. He would be protecting others.

"I'll make sure to get you time to do your runes Master, and deal with any threats that may be on the Moon already."

Okay. Relax. Let the stress fade, and just focus on protecting people. He could do this. There was no need to be nervous. Kahlil was right, and he needed to smile. Think of happy things. Valery, Kahlil, Colette, the rest of the nobles, Zaiya. They managed to bring a smile to his face no matter what and that was what he needed. To comfort his own worries, and to be sure to smile for the people on the surface!

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

M977SXg.png

<I know.>

Kahlil chuckled, seemingly for no reason. Then paused. And cleared his throat.

<Love you too.>

He wasn't going to dig that hole, not this time anyway. He glanced back to Shan as they neared the surface before he reached down to gently pat his shoulder. He hadn't meant to put the weight of forcing himself to be happy on Shan's shoulders, but it was interesting to see him try anyway. Put those around him who need it most above his own worry.

"Good. Then we have a plan. Take the speeder, find those on the list and bring them back. I'll set up the runes then join once they're good."

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Valery Noble Valery Noble

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Double-Bladed Lightsaber

<I know.>

Valery was about to turn around to pout and death glare...

<Love you too.>

She smiled at him a second longer and departed. On board the derelict, it didn't take long for her to find the people still alive. They were mostly on the bridge, with a few down near the engineering deck to fix the engines. The ship luckily wasn't dead in the water, but it'd take some time to get them going again.

Time meant taking risks.

Down at the moon's surface, the Master and Padawan would detect numerous signals of people needing help. But if Shan took the speeder to go after them, there were other problems to deal with too. Scanners picked up on a handful of Imperial shuttles coming down, some near the people needing help, but some closer to where Kahlil was setting up his runes.

It wouldn't be long before imperial soldiers were upon them.

"Sounds good to me Master. I'd ask for you to stay safe but...well, I don't think I need to ask that of you."
His fake smile slowly grin into an actual grin at that, as he headed over towards the speeder. He could always try doing mounted combat with his lightsaber...but if he was going to be on the move, he was going to want to rely on his blaster. It might be harder to have to rely on his stun setting but...It was still in his nature. The Imperial soldiers were still people at the end of the day.

Focus was gonna be key as Shan threw himself onto the speeder, turning to look over towards the refugees outside of the ship, giving them a grin alongside a thumbs up.

"Everything's gonna be alright! We're going to help you get out of here. Just keep your eyes out for anything though. Don't forget, you've all made it this far. You're all strong yourself."

Hopefully that would calm some nerves. He was hoping some of them would help act as extra eyes and ears for Kahlil whilst Shan was off on the speeder. Doing what they could to help out. Either way, he set off on the speeder to pick up as many refugees as he could, keeping his blaster ready at the same time in case he had to blast off at some of the imperial soldiers.

Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom