Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daras Fett (Vhett)

DARAS FETT (VHETT)

kVoTnHj.jpg

NAME: My name is Daras Fett, from a derivative branch of the Mandalorian Clan Vhett or Fett.

FACTION: I am loyal to the Mandalorian culture. To my ner vod. To my family.

SPECIES: Human but consider myself Mandalorian.

SEX: I'm male if that's what you mean.

HEIGHT: Six feet and five inches of muscle, bone and a whole lot of scars.

WEIGHT: Two hundred pounds, vast majority is muscle.

EYES: I have gray eyes that reflect light and change shades depending on it.

HAIR: I have long black hair down to my neck when not tucked for my helmet.

SKIN: Fair and mildly tanned but riddled with scars.

FORCE SENSITIVE: No, nor would I ever want to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Veteran Warrior: From the day he left Concord Dawn at the age of sixteen Daras spent his days fighting battles and in other people's wars. With little concern for the matters at home and for the rest of the Mandalorians while he was finding himself he returned home with a mind for war.
+ Grizzled Fighter: Having fought in many battles, despite only having fourteen years of experience, he has the scars and skill to show for it. Whether it's as a marksman or as a swordsman he can take on most any foe. Even the likes of a Force user with a lightsaber.
+ Fighting Tank: With many battles under his belt, Daras slowly became a very tank oriented fighter. Choosing his battles carefully and fighting with defense in mind, he has developed an extreme endurance and resilience to things most others would consider crushing.

- For my verd: Since returning to the world of the Mandalorians, having found himself as a warrior, Daras will put himself in harms way for other Mandalorians. Whether it's his daughter, a fellow clansman or a Mandalorian from another clan. It does not matter.
  • The Force: Like most non-Force Sensitives Daras struggles when combatting a warrior wielding the Force as their weapon. He does not understand the Force, he does not like the Force and he will go to great lengths to put them down if they're in his way.
  • The Armor: Daras is very reliant on his armor. Passed down from his grandfather to him, skipping his father for various reasons, that was passed down generations, Daras wears a set of white Mandalorian Iron armor that he earned upon his return home from his journeys.

APPEARANCE:
Six feet and five inches of mostly muscle, Daras is a daunting figure that is practically encased in his white armor. At two hundred pounds he can weigh out against most foes and has little trouble enduring strikes as well. He does not often part from his armor but wears casual clothing when spending time with his daughter or at him with his grandfather. He's familiar with war and so this is not often.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born a part of an offshoot of the Fett Mandalorian clan (or the Vhetts), he was trained to be the best of the best from the day he could distingusih an ally from an enemy by his grandfather, Ruug Fett; an aged Zabrak. Little is truly known about his history beyond the fact he has a very reclusive nature.
Not long after his grandfather had finished the core of his training, an argument between Ruug and Dara's father lead to events resulting in the death of both his father and mother. Due to his father's passing as an adopted member of the clan and his mothers status through external marriage, it fell on Daras to piece together the shattered fragments of his life.

For years he wandered the galaxy, at a time under the employ of even the Hutts themselves and at others as a warrior fighting for those Mando who would take him in to learn more of his people.

What little he will divulge about his past willingly is that his life as a bounty hunter did not start of his own choice. Having returned home to his family and a daughter, Vevu Fett, he did not know he had he has dedicated himself to the Mandalorian lifestyle.

With a daughter, now eight years of age, to train in the warrior ways of the Mandalorians, Daras had originally turned his eyes to the Mandalorian Empire, an endeavor by the Mandalorians to make a difference in the galaxy. It was following the collapse of the Mandalorian Empire, due to infighting amongst the Mandalorians, Daras retreated as far from Mandalore as he could while still adhering to "The Way" and educating his daughter respectfully.

In time with news reaching the backwater world he had hidden on, through channels he kept open for the sake of staying linked to his people, Daras learned of a prison that held the Mandalorians under the watch of their Sith oppressors. It came as little surprise to those closest to him that he picked up and made his way for Mandalore in hopes of freeing fellow Mandalorians.

What he had not anticipated was the possibility of being captured. And it was capture that he hoped to keep off his reputation.

SHIP:
Daras flies a refurbished modern Firespray given to him as payment for a job when he was twenty seven.
As far as weapons he carries a disruptor pistol, two WESTAR-34s, a DC-15 rifle and a Scattergun.
His armor is a set of inherited white mandalorian iron armor; rittled with carbon scoring and dents from his time as a mercenary.

KILLS:
None to speak of.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None to speak of.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None as of yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom