Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Danton

EYeLFRI.gif

N A M E
Danton
A L I A S
Wraith
H O M E W O R L D
Empress Teta
S P E C I E S
Human
S E X
Male
A G E
Mid-twenties
H E I G H T
6'3"
W E I G H T
175lb
H A I R
Brown
E Y E S
Grey
L O Y A L T Y
Brotherhood of the Maw
F O R C E _U S E R
Yes
T H E M E
Holy War

Danton is a Sith in league with the Brotherhood of the Maw, serving under a warlord with cold and calculating devotion. He is driven by one thing, and one thing alone—his hatred.

B I O G R A P H Y​
36NMDwJ.gif

His fall began with the death of his baby sister.

Her name was Sonya, and she was the flicker of light in his darkest days. She laughed like nothing mattered and sang like no one was watching. She loved stories, even the frightening kind. Tales about dark witchery, Geonosian brain worms and Sith resurrected. When she cried, Danton cried, and when she smiled, so did he. Sonya was the only family he had in the world, and he loved her more than the stars.

So, when she was killed during a battle waged between Sith and Jedi, Danton broke. His soul and mind shattered.

It was there, wandering the ruins of his home and carrying his baby sister’s corpse, that a warlord by the name of Darth Hakan found him. A Maw cultist, he manipulated Danton, seeing potential in his Force sensitivity, and stoked the fire of his hatred for all things Jedi. Lured into the Brotherhood’s ranks, in time he grew into a powerful and dangerous servant of the Dark Side. Feared by comrades and enemies alike, he became known only as ‘Wraith,’ a ghost of a man. A monster.

However, it is at the Battle of Exegol where his story truly began...

A T T R I B U T E S​
gqVvQtF.gif

Skilled to a high degree, Danton can speak fluently in a wealth of Outer Rim languages and has earned a reputation for his charisma. Give him a private audience with a king, and he could have them abdicating in an hour’s time. He is a manipulator, a puppet master, and a brilliant tactician.

His strength in the Force is no different. In him, there is a wellspring of hate that will never go dry, and from it, he can draw immense energy into his attacks. He is also a duelist as much as a Dark Sider, and can wield a lightsaber with startling speed, power and precision.

Of course, no man is without weakness, and Danton’s can be debilitating. Emotional and quick to anger, even the slightest taunt can drive him off the edge and unbalance him. Arrogance is his crutch. Pride is his downfall. He likes to toy with his prey and he severely underestimates those he feels are beneath him, so even a padawan, with enough surprise and resolve, could defeat him.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom