Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1cd361e16774be3a0ebe3b192103cbc807d63c90_r.jpg

NAME: Dangeruese Rose Arceneau ( Known as 'Danger' )
SPECIES: Human ( Lorell Raider Ancestry )
MEMBERGROUP: Independent

STATS
PLAY BY: Christina Hendricks ( Saffron from firefly)
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
HAIR: Auburn
EYES: Green
FACE:
BODY:
PIERCINGS/TATTOOS/SCARS:

PERSONALITY
DISLIKES: Unprofessional or emotional behavior, killing innocents, working with the stupid or uneducated
STRENGTHS: A shrew business woman with many connections in trade, underworld dealing, trade, and blackmarket. She comes from a long time seven generation gunsmuggling family. An expert mech, gunslinger, and talented in.. persuasion.

WEAKNESSES:
Quick to anger and even quicker to hold a longtime grudge. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned -- Earn her ire and she would use all of her power and money to ruin the poor soul and make them wish they were dead.

GOALS: Make Arceneau Trade a galactic household name for the Underworld.
FEARS:
HABITS:
SECRETS: Many.
POWERS&ABILITIES: Profiteer and Entrepreneur / Gun Smuggling - Owner of Arceneau Trade Corp
PERSONALITY:

BACKGROUND
PARENTS: August and Collette Arceneau
SIBLINGS: Rémi (brother)
OTHER FAMILY:
OTHER OTHER:

TRAINER:
== Jonathon Patches

HOMEPLANET:
== Tatooine

HISTORY:
Petty criminal, starship mechanic, woman of mystery, businesswoman: all of these terms apply to Danger, daughter of notorious businessman August Arceneau. Considering her upbringing in violent gangster's paradise on Tatooine, it's a wonder Danger turned out remotely normal. Wise and experienced beyond her years, she has led an adventurous life containing some extremely dark chapters.

Despite her biting sarcasm and general selfishness, one can never shake the feeling that Danger would be a better person if only she knew how. Years spent among the galaxy's dregs have fostered layers of personal self-defense mechanisms and a cynical shell around her. Only the most persistent friend has any hope of meeting the "real" Danger hiding beneath the surface.

She started out first with the South System Syndicate, but she quickly grew her network to reach Ryloth, Nar Shadda, Nal Hutta, Zeltros, and Geonosis. Working her way up in the Hutt Cartel, she is certainly rubbing elbows with it's leaders, desiring to land a more powerful role as her ambition grows.

THREAD TRACKER
ROLEPLAYS:
TGC<ul>This is why I hate flying (Open) The Resol'Nare (Takeover of Mandalore - COMPLETE) I'll Have What She's Having ((Danger)) <li>I !@@*!+# hate Taris ( Taris - TGU/ Nar / Open ) <li>Think of Me Under the Mistletoe (8th Annual Yule Ball) <li>Do two wronged make a right? (Invite) <li>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom