Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Dangerous Runs, Part 1

Ender sits in the transport with his squad mates. He looks around at the bolts he has already studied several times this trip. He waits and waits… until he hears the pilot come over the communications link.

"Okay everyone, we are approaching the drop zone on Takodana , I hope you have your jetpacks ready because you will be jumping off in a few minutes."

Ender hears the static afterward, meaning that he was done speaking.

One of his squad mates, Knix, who is not very serious, cocks his head at Ender and says,

"What's up Ender, have you never jumped of a transport ship before? You are Mandalorian, am I right?" He chuckles to himself. Ender remembers that he is the only Mandalorian here, the other are just dressed in Imperial Supercommando armour, meaning they were the most loyal and most trained at the Imperial Academies.

"Won't you just shut up for a little bit, Knix?" Their squad leader Hawthorne says.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever" He responds.
"Time to jump, no?" The fourth and newest member of the team Joseph says.
"Yes." Responds Hawthorne.
"Then here we goooooooooo!" Knix says as he jumps and then activates his jetpack. Ender see shim touch the ground far below. Next is Ender.

~~~

"Well, now that we are all down here, where to?" Knix asks.
"To the bar, somewhere in this jungle" Says Joseph.
The team climbs through bushes for about half an hour before reaching the desired destination. Ender stares at the place.
"What a piece of junk." He mutters to himself.
"Let's go in, shall we?" Knix asks with a laugh. He sure does seem to enjoy things like this. Or maybe he wants to get over with it.

The open the door to the bar and Ender is astonished. No one remains at the bar. Just a load of dead bodies on the tables, of all species and ages. Not even the bartender survived whatever happened.

"Woah…" Knix says.
"That was not supposed to happen" Joseph says under his breath.
"Joseph, you're with me." Hawthorne says. "And Knix, with Ender." He finishes. Great, Ender thinks, I'm with the crazy one. As if going into a bar where loads of people appeared dead out of nowhere wasn't bad enough, he had to go with Knix.

End of Part 1

(Part two coming soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom