Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Danger Noodles and Fugu Fish

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze, having taken to heart the counsel of Everett, his newly hired lawyer intern he picked up from the 'lawyer store', found himself navigating the polished corridors of a towering skyscraper that gleamed under the city's vibrant lights. Everett had not only suggested expanding the business's reach but had also facilitated a critical meeting with Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau .

Danger known for her sharp business acumen and a portfolio that spanned across galaxies, was the ideal candidate for Braze's ambitious proposal. The sale of a large freighter ship was not a matter to be taken lightly, and Braze knew that convincing her would require a demonstration of the ship's capabilities, and an assurance of reliability and efficiency in his operations. Braze rehearsed his pitch, emphasizing the technical excellence and the competitive edge his freighter offered, knowing well that Danger's endorsement could catapult his business into the cosmos.

The lobby where Braze awaited was vast and opulent, symbolic of Danger's success. Display screens showcased various ventures and achievements, some of which featured massive freighters maneuvering through asteroid fields or docking at space stations that orbited exotic planets. It was clear that Danger operated in realms where risks were as high as the rewards. This environment only bolstered Braze's belief that his product was not just suitable, but necessary for someone of Danger's caliber and ambition.

As the appointed time drew near, Braze reviewed the specs and advantages of his freighter. He was ready to argue that the ship's design and capabilities could handle the demands of interstellar trade routes, even those that ventured into less-charted territories.

He followed Everett up stairs to the meeting room carrying with him a small carefully constructed item, in his hands.

"Good after noon. " Braze greeted as he stepped in to the meeting room looking to see who it was he was intending to meet with.

Anyone else might've raised an eyebrow at the sight of a teenager tagging along with the Starcraft Shipyards representative, but not Danger. She just gave a warm, cordial smile, rising from her desk with a smooth, graceful motion. The Queen of Trade's feline green eyes twinkled with amusement, her mind drifting back to Sor-jan Xantha, the brilliant teen owner of The Corellia Digital Corporation.

With a slow, full-hipped amble, the redhead made her way over to Braze Braze and Everett DaLacure.

"Greetings, Mistah Braze and Mistah DeLacure,"
her throaty drawl floated over with cordiality. She was dressed in a flattering black jumpsuit, a sign of mourning for her late husband, but the color suited her well even in mourning. "Welcome to Arceneau Trade Company." She extended her hand to shake Braze's firmly.

"Please take a seat. Would you like some refreshments?" she inquired, her voice filled with the earnest attentiveness of full Southern Systems hospitality, intending to show them to the conference table towards the right so that they may take their seats. A holo array and comfortable seating were situated around an oval table, with a broad view of the Coruscanti skyline behind it.

Everett DeLacure, despite the somewhat daunting task of accompanying Braze to this high-stakes meeting, carried himself with an assured calmness. As Danger Arceneau approached with her warm greeting, Everett felt a touch of pride at being included in such an important moment. He had worked diligently behind the scenes, ensuring that this meeting not only took place but that they arrived fully prepared to engage with one of the most influential figures in the trade industry.

"Mistress Arceneau," Everett began, his voice steady and imbued with a respect that matched the gravity of their host's reputation. He watched as Danger shook Braze's hand, waiting for his turn to engage in the customary greeting. "It's a genuine honor to be here. Your achievements and leadership in the trade industry are well known to us, and we appreciate the opportunity to discuss potential buissness with someone of your expertise and vision." As he spoke, Everett's gaze briefly met Danger's.

Braze smiled at her "Thank you for inviting us. " He chirped happily, extending his small handheld item to Everett so he could properly shake her hand with his one good hand, the other resting in a sling. "Oh, that sounds wonderful. Do you happen to have any tea?" he asked gently, taking the item back from Everett. "I brought this for you," he stated, offering her a small black gift bag adorned with silver tissue paper. With a smile, he took his seat while Everett stood by his side, smoothly moving to place the folder he carried in front of Braze.

"Well, Mistah DeLacure, you sure know how to make a lady's heart skip a beat," Danger replied with an amused drawl, offering a small chuckle as she shook Braze's hand, her eyes twinkling with keen observation. "It's my pleasure to meet you both."

With a firm handshake for Braze and then Everett, she continued, "Oh, I reckon we can whip up any tea you'd like. Do you have a preference?"

As the small black gift bag was presented, Danger's expression shifted to one of genuine surprise and intrigue. "Oh, well now, ya'll didn't have to bother," she remarked earnestly, delicately opening the bag and revealing the paperfold art of a puffer fish.

The delight on the Queen of Trade's face was palpable. It reminded her of the macaroni art Myra had crafted for years, some of which still adorned her office at home. She also recalled Makai's Captain Atlantis version, lovingly crafted by Myra when they were children.

"This is beautiful," she exclaimed softly, her voice carrying an undertone of fond reminiscence. "Thank you mightily kindly."

As the pair settled in and made themselves comfortable, Danger took her own seat and retrieved her datapad to order a fresh pot of water and whatever tea Braze and Everett desired.

"If'n you tell me what sort of tea you'd like, I can get that to you right quick. Would you like some snacks?" the redhead relayed, smiling warmly at the pair, "Feel free to use the holoarray if you need it."

"Umm... Black tea, please?" Braze asked with a bright smile. "So, this is a prototype of the little ship design we've come up with. I'm glad you like it. It's the first successful design that actually flew when I threw it, so I know it's good," Braze assured her with pride and enthusiasm.

He then carefully opened his binder, turning it around and sliding it over to her. "I prepared this for you to keep. It details all the systems, functions, and standard features," Braze added,

"It's been some time since there was a new launch, and this new company goes in a different direction from Solarix," he continued. "But Everett spoke very highly of you and thought you might find it useful. " Braze chirped happily.

"I wanted to make something with utility to scoop up space debris for repurposing with ease that could be well armored and have a decent chance of avoiding piracy. " Braze offered. " A good friend of mine served as my inspiration for this one. "

Danger suppressed a grin as she listened to Braze Braze 's commentary about using his prototype paper pufferfish for quality checking. She maintained an attentive smile on the outside, but inside, she couldn't help but have a good chuckle.

Children always had a special place in the Queen of Trade's heart, especially those with brilliant minds and ambitious spirits. Accepting the portfolio detailing the specs of the Fugu Frigate, her emerald-green eyes scanned the details with interest.

Meanwhile, the black tea she had ordered for Aeri arrived promptly. As she reviewed the final result, her gaze softened. The design reminded her of Jorus Merril's work, boxy but functional, but it held its own unique charm. She could see why the paper pufferfish had inspired the design.

"The Puffin' Tuff, a sturdy vessel renowned for its strong armor and strategic weaponry, offerin' a solid defense against space adversaries," Danger murmured, smiling as she pondered. She noted how the oversized slug thrower-style cannons provided effective firepower and the ship's versatility with spikes and harpoons.

As the double doors slid open, a tall Zeltron woman with a sleek black bob haircut and a vibrant navy blue business suit entered, pushing a tray with tea and snacks. "Thank you kindly, Aeri," Danger greeted her with a smile as she poured tea for the trio.

Continuing to read, Danger was impressed by the use of Squib tractor technology. "Not bad, not bad t'all." she remarked with a nod of approval. Glancing up at Braze and Everett, she moved on to the questions. "So, how long does it take for the standard Fugu Frigate to be completed from order to completion? And how many can your shipyard build at once?"

Braze nodded attentively, absorbing every detail as she outlined the capabilities and potential strategies. As the conversation turned towards the logistics of their plans, he leaned back in his chair, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. At that moment, a pretty lady entered the room with a tray of tea, interrupting his contemplation. Braze's face lit up with a smile of gratitude towards the person who had just made the room a bit brighter. "Ah, thank you very much," he chirped, visibly delighted by the unexpected addition of snacks accompanying the tea.

Returning his focus to the matter at hand, Braze considered the limitations and possibilities of their current resources. "Given that our shipyard isn't exactly vast," he began, pausing to sip his tea thoughtfully, "and taking into account typical construction timelines, I believe we could realistically manage the production of five vessels simultaneously, completing them within a span of about 20 to 25 days—30 days at the most, depending on the reliability and availability of materials from our suppliers."
He paused sharing a knowing look with Everett who seemed to understand what Braze 'said' with out any real words being exchanged and simply nodded after a few moments of holding Braze's gaze.

"However," Braze continue taking another sip of his tea.

"I can very easily up those productions by reinvesting in to my new company by expanding and gaining more shipyard space to potentially ten to twenty a month if all goes well here. "

As Braze Braze explained the production capabilities and output of the shipyard, Danger couldn't help but smile. Five ships a month was a commendable production rate for a smaller shipyard. She pondered whether these ships could be customized to meet the specific requirements of Myra and Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell for their reconstruction work in Centrality.

The mention of Braze reinvesting his profits back into his company to expand shipyard space only added to Danger's admiration. As she continued to review and listen to Braze, another idea began to form in her mind. However, before proceeding, she had a few more questions.

"That production rate suits my needs well. But what about the flexibility of the ships? Can I provide you with different specifications and have the ship modified to meet specific requirements?"

Last edited:

"I can have bespoke designs created to suit your needs, as we are the main manufacturer and fabricator of our own parts for the vast majority. I just need a list of specifications or tasks you require them to be adapted to, and I can make you specialized models," Braze offered simply.

"I do not mind creating variable models for such a kind and pleasant customer. We have great flexibility. Tailoring designs to meet specific demands will be my honor and pleasure for you Miss Danger. Though I am curious what do you intend or need varied freighters? "

Danger gave a nod. "Reckon, I can send you a list of specifications in a moment," she began bringing up her datapad to get a list of specifications. Still, she then paused at the question from Braze Braze regarding why she needed the variations.

Did he want to know, or was he just asking? Wanting to find out, Danger answered him.

"You ever heard of the Bryn'adul, Mistah Braze?" Danger inquired, quietly, returning her attention to the datapad. Instead of bringing up the list of specifications, the Queen of Trade worked on activating the holoarray and transferring a map of the Centrality.

There the soft blue solid hologram light array mapped out each detailed world. "Now known as the Scar worlds, the Bryn'adul devastated the wider part of the Centrality during their crusade and terraforming efforts..." For once, Danger's expression turn serious, but empathetic.

"Then end result left many species to be considered endangered due to the razing and their persecution during the crusade: The keshiri, Kubaz, Brubbs, Barabels, Defel... among many others."

Feline's green eyes would pan back to the youth, leveling with him sincerely. "My goal is to restore these worlds and assist with bringing them as much to their former state as possible, allowing the refugees to return home. However, this will be a great undertaking. I need ships that not only can be utilized for salvage, mining, and transportation of flora and materials but also for transporting personnel and the like. Fueling depots, production facilities, medical facilities, Bio-ring residential stations and agristations where produce can be grown then delivered."

Braze listened intently, though he wasn't very well-versed in the history of the galaxy, truth be told. He shook his head and respectfully remained quiet taking a few more sips of tea finishing off his cup before setting it aside. Still, he could understand well enough. "That sounds like a wonderful project. I'd be happy to help you achieve it," Braze offered simply. "There's a lot of terrible in the galaxy, and fixing some of that is a good thing."

Everett spoke up briefly, "Ms. Danger, before Braze agrees to provide assistance, we'll need to review and negotiate a formal agreement outlining his responsibilities, liabilities, and compensation. Do you have a draft contract prepared?" He paused briefly, then added, "I must say, however, that we are genuinely impressed by the scope and ambition of your project. It's refreshing to see someone with such a noble goal."

"I'm glad to hear that, Mistah Braze." Danger replied, her expression softening again. He reminded her so much of Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell when he was younger, following his father from a business expo to a mining site since he was seven years old. Affection rose in her breast, and her smile broadened.

Turning towards Everett, the Queen of Trade gave a nod, "I do, but I'd like to make a few changes first." she added, turning off the holoarray. She picked up her datapad again. "First to make the desired specifications for the modifications."

Her fingers swiped and attached the list to the contract, but then she also brought up another electronic form.

"But also, I'd like to make another offer." She extended the helipad over towards Braze Braze and Everett so that they may review it as their leisure. "I'd like to invest in Starcraft Shipyards." Danger had provided this same offer to countless businesses before, offering a cash flow of credits to promote growth to new companies led by competent individuals who only needed that extra push to really get them to spread their wings.

"I'll provide the funding to increase your shipyard space, upgrade your facilities, and provide the raw and refined materials for your production line at a discount as well as fuel." The offer, however, was all about a give-and-take if Braze was willing to dive into this Shark Tank. "For ten percent of your company."

Everett adjusted his glasses,

"Braze, the proposition presented by the Queen of Trade signifies a pivotal opportunity for Starcraft Shipyards. Her track record of fostering growth in Arceneau Trade Company enterprises through strategic investments is well-documented and speaks to the potential she sees in our operations. The offer to infuse Starcraft Shipyards with a significant cash flow aimed at expanding our shipyard capacity, enhancing our facilities, and securing discounted raw and refined materials, including fuel, is a comprehensive package designed to escalate our production capabilities and market reach.

However, the request for a ten percent equity stake in return for this investment necessitates a thorough evaluation. This entails analyzing our current valuation, projecting the impact of the proposed investment on our growth trajectory, and understanding the implications of diluting existing ownership stakes. It's crucial to consider the strategic alignment between Starcraft Shipyards' long-term vision and the Queen of Trade's objectives, ensuring that this partnership fosters not just financial growth but also operational and technological advancements.

Engaging in due diligence, we must assess the terms of the investment, specifically the valuation at which the investment will be made, the rights and privileges accorded to this new equity stake, and any clauses pertaining to future funding rounds, governance, and exit strategies. Additionally, the potential for synergies between our operations and the Queen of Trade's broader business ecosystem should be-"

Braze was starting to nod off as Everett did his thing but held up a hand to briefly shush him which Everett seemed both confused and mildly offended by.

"I do rather like your moxie. I'll give you 12% of the company for this offer provided you give me a 20% discount at all goods you trade and deal with, as well as a special perk that allows me to take my self and any friends or family I have accompanying me to enjoy a family meal at any of these companies or establishments that you own or trade with for free once a day, and an allowance of selecting any one item per year from any of your stock that I may have free of charge. " Braze began which cause Everett to start trying to type of things on a small pocket calculator with a minor panic setting in. But Braze didn't stop he continued.

"And seeing as you are such a fine and ambitious business partner I'll give you 15 % to include all previous arrangements additionally with the expectation to ensure you honor all our companies previous contracts with our partner companies, and also provide some form of support for our other business partners companies at least once a year in the manner of your choosing. On top of all that you must accept one gift from me each year and accept and attend at least one event invite I send you at least once a year. " Braze seemingly finished as he smiled at her. " Do we have a deal Miss Danger~?" He asked flashing her the most charming smile he could muster as he straightened out his attire with his only good hand not in the sling and offering the clean hand forwards as if offering her a hand shake.

Well, bless your heart, Danger mused with a playful twinkle in her eye. Her Southern charm was evident as she observed the situation unfolding before her. It wasn't just Everett's nervousness that amused her; it was the fact that Braze's proposal held genuine promise.

Despite his youth, Braze Braze displayed a level of maturity that caught Danger's attention. His offer had substance, but she knew better than to jump in headfirst without a thorough understanding of the terms.

"Now Mistah Braze, that's quite the temptin' counteroffer," Danger drawled, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue as she considered Braze's proposition. "But a lady like myself needs to be clear on the details before makin' any commitments. What exactly are the terms of your company's prior agreements with other businesses?"

She leaned back slightly in her chair, her gaze steady as she awaited Braze's response. Understanding the full scope of the existing contracts was essential before she could provide him with a proper answer.

Braze smiled at that and sat back gently to speak up.
"Something along the lines of not backing or building weapons or military stuff for the enemies of the galactic alliance. Ya' know not giving the 'bad guys' people who like blowing up planets and enslaving the citizens weapons to do so. At least with anything I build involving my partner's technology from Si Tech incorporated in to our designs can't be used for that... I my self would much rather my companies works go towards helping communities rather than destroying them. I would love to introduce you to my friends Jonyna Si Jonyna Si and Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi so you can get a better idea of their scope with Si Tech. That is the only companny I have a partner ship with presently where I'd prefer to incorporate their tech with my future ideas. This is also the companny I'd like for you to show support for in some way shape or form. I'm sure Everett can get you the exact details of our agreement in documented form. "
He thought about it briefly before smiling and continuing.

"Is there anything else you would like me to clarify or illuminate for you Miss Danger?"

Danger was relieved that she had delved into the specifics. For decades, Arceneau Trade had thrived under her meticulous oversight, maintaining a steadfastly neutral stance with all governing bodies. Her reputation hinged on her unwavering integrity in negotiations, ensuring fair and mutually beneficial outcomes for all parties involved.

Without that integrity, everything could unravel.

"I am certain I can accommodate those conditions, provided they pertain solely to the vessels within your company's purview and do not extend to my dealin's with other entities as Arceneau Trade or its affiliates," Danger asserted, her tone firm yet amiable.

"I'd prefer a detailed list to avoid any misunderstandin's regardin' the scope of the agreement, with annual updates to accommodate any necessary additions or removals. Furthermore, clarification is needed regardin' whether these regulations apply to civilian or only military clients." Danger continued, her voice was a slow, smoky drawl that wrapped around each word like a velvet ribbon.

"I may be good at wranglin' deals like a bantha on the Dantooine plains, but I sure ain't no Jedi mind reader when it comes to folk's intentions, so I'd expect some level of grace as I've no purview regardin' discernin' the intentions of individuals when they purchase goods."

Her fingertip tapped lightly against the table, a small smile gracing her lips. "I would also be interested in meetin' your partners to explore potential collaborative ventures. If you provide Aeri with their contact information, we can arrange a meeting at your earliest convenience."

"If these terms are agreeable to you, then I believe we have ourselves a deal, Mistah Braze,"
Danger concluded, her tone carrying a note of satisfaction.

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

"Most excellent. Consider it done. I will have Everett write everything up and send it to you as needed. I can reach out and arrange a meeting between you two if you like with my partners. I really appreciate this. Thank you for your time, understanding, and patience. I wouldn't hold you to higher standards than the average person could reasonably achieve in honoring such. We can't see the future or know for certain the truth of all things. I have no reason to doubt your honesty, so this isn't a problem either." Braze seemingly concluded as if feeling they had a very productive first meeting here. "I find them agreeable. If there is any curther clarification to my terms I would be more than happy tooffer it. I think we can saywe have a deal. " He said and offered her and excitedly his gloved hand once more much to Everett's dismay.​

As Braze Braze articulated his plans, Danger couldn't help but be charmed by his earnest enthusiasm. She watched with keen interest, contemplating the potential trajectories that lay ahead for the young entrepreneur. There was an air of promise about him, and Danger felt a twinge of satisfaction at the thought of guiding and supporting him along his journey if the need arose.

With a warm smile, Danger reached out and clasped Braze's hand firmly, her grip imbued with a sense of reassurance and camaraderie. She then turned her attention to Everett, offering him a congenial nod and extending her hand in a gesture of courtesy.

"A pleasure indeed, Mistah Braze. And to you as well, Mistah DeLacure," she said graciously, her soft honeyed tone laced with genuine warmth.

With the formalities concluded, Danger retrieved a sleek silver case from the pocket of her skirt. Its polished surface caught the ambient light in a soft gleam. With practiced ease, she flicked it open and retrieved a solid-light business card chit, its luminescent glow casting an ethereal aura in the dimly lit room.

"Here you are," Danger said, presenting the card to Braze with a graceful motion. "Please don't hesitate to reach out to me should the need arise. I'm always available to assist in any way I can."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom