Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dancing mandalorians and elders. [Adi'ka awaud]

Mariah hummed in response to Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud saying she was from an asteroid colony. Not a whole lot of plant life on there. But she did apparently enjoy this anyway. As Adi'ka strolled Mariah hopped off her board and walked with her, the board simply hovering behind them slightly. "Where I grew up, I lived in the city a lot. But my family had good money, so I still got to see some good sights at times."

Mariah took in all the fresh air, occasionally picking a small branch off a tree and picking at it as they went along, occasionally scaring some animals away due to their passing. It was nice to just get to walk with someone. Something she hadn't really had for awhile. Eventually the lepi's commlink went off. "Seems your scaly friend arrived." Mariah said smiling, "Interesting fellow isn't he?"

"Yeah, indeed. I checked him out and learned that he has an impressive record at the guild. Working mostly in the realm of the brainticks." Adi'ka giggle like a little girl. "And I checked biology, culture and certain, well... things of the Thisspiasians. Ehehehe, it could work, even if I would regret it for days, if you know the anatomy of snakes."

She shrugged. "Enough pillow talk. Let´s do business and get our share of the bounty."

And because it was buisness she put the helmet on. She seemed to grow and became even more cocky by that. The Lepi send the coordinates of a nice cantina in the port city and arrange a meeting per comlink.

Than Adi'ka strolled back to her bike to ride to the city and meet the enigmatic Snakebeing. Forest frolicking was over, bounty hunter buisness began.

Mariah cocked her head at the gigle smiling, and then made an 'ah' shape with her moth as Adi mentioned the matter of biology. Mariah chuckled, "Well there you go then Didn't expect research was required but I guess sometimes you do what you gotta do." she said shaking her head amused. She'd not fully really thought about going into details before hand. That was just...not really considered.

Mariah watched as Adi went from her current self to her bounty hunter self. The way her very personality seemed to change.
"Time indeed." she said in thought. Hopping back on her board and flying off. Mariah took off into the air over the forest and swept over the trees at full speed. Planning to beat Adi there. They never said it was a race. But why not have a little fun on the way.

Besides, her board wasn't really meant for casual flying. It was meant for speed and maneuverability. So it was made for you to spend less time on it than most were. White of course would also make his way there. Though he'd probably stay outside of the cantina.

Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud

Adik'ka loved a good race and kicked in the boosts of her tuned bike. With highpitched roaring she drove with insande speed trough the dense forest.
Only species with the reflexes of the small Lepi could even attempt such a mad chase. And she had an edge through her Mandalorian hightech helmet with scan suit and HUD.

Mariah won easily hovering over the tree tops, but Adi'ka was a close second, even as she had to evade many obstacles. Really a little podracer that one!

At the cantina an armored serpent chuckled and shook his head. "Femalesss! AND mammalsss!", he sighted.

Last edited:
Mariah chuckled as they reaced. She needed to make a suit for using this, the board was absurdly fast, but acceleration was dangerous as it hooked onto the legs like boots. Accelerate to fast and you could break something. She really was impressed by the skill Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud showed underneath at her dodging and navigating. A speed that Mariah would never be able to match, even if she got her suit, she just wasn't able to keep up to some races and those among them who were superior.

She took in a breath happy with the win regardless. Adi'ka was obviously the superior racer, but Mariah's board which was her own creation, had given her enough advantage to win. Even if it was an informal game.

The girl looked inside as she heard the call and smiled at him as well as Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud shrugging before entering the cantina waving out the reptilian, "Male and reptile!" she joked.

Nibo had his helmet on as did Adi'ka. All buisness, this two armored bounty hunters. He sat behind one of the tables on the overlook terrace, He did not use a chair, of course, sitting instead on his coiled tail. The Thisspiasian greeted the human and the Lepi with some smooth gesture of all four arms.
On the table he had positioned two opened bags filled with aurodium credits glittering in the sun, No shady and local currency of some realm of the wartorn galaxy but good old aurodium cash.

After some greedy little paws and Mariahs hand had taken the credits he opened his helmet. The rapid blinking with transparent reptilian secondary lids was probably the Thisspiasian way to smile warmly.

Adi'ka took of her helmet too. The dry scent of Adi'ka and the predator scent of Nibo was even for Mariah clearly to recognize. Some species obviously did not have these complicated courting rituals of humans to find mates. Sometimes scent did tell you all needed to know.

The youth! Mariah saw two killing machines flirting shyly like teenager (at least one was actually a teenager by human standards), as they ordered drinks and a good meal.

Nibo was true to his word Mariah could see as she was counting the cash in the meanwhile, trying to ignore a forked tongue playful teasing the sensitive ear of a giggling Adi'ka.

Mariah shook her head as she counted the credits, she could see Adi'ka and Nibo regardless. Such odd....individuals. Both absurdly deadly yet here they were tickling ears. Indeed her portion was here, a good portion. No matter the differences that she had in regards to jobs and even species, these two were what Mariah would consider good people.

She sat to the side thinking on what to do now. She honestly had no idea where to go from here. She looked at the two predatory beings in thought. In spite of her considerations of them, she wasn't remotely like them. Personality, job, species, they varied in completely different directions. But right now, on the one hand she didn't want to just leave, and on the other she didn't want to screw up whatever plans Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud had.

So she got up, ordered a drink, and sat herself down at the bar in thought. She had Adi'ka's number. She'd call her later. Right now she wasn't going to interrupt them and their adventures.

And so Mariah discretly left the two youngsters to enjoy the youth. She had the burrowed time to enjoy the pristine planet to the fullest.

Walking down the bazar of the port city and inhaling the pulsing life in a quite similiar but mundane way than her force leeching amulet she suddenly stopped.

Impossible! A piece of jewelry catched her eye. A small ring of strange but too familiar design was put on display amidst other trinkets of old age. A peddler of antiquities, a shady droopy eyed Baragwin, was selling this pretty oddity among many other ancient things.

NO! Ignore it! It is only a coincindence! Don´t dare to buy it! Don´t dare to ask of its heritage! The Amulet raged helpless, hoping the voidstone of a force mute Mariah would indeed ignore it. Even if she would buy this... this upstart it would never tolerate it. She would loose it, perhaps together with her hand or... she could gift it away... more clamly and slyly the sinister amulet mused.

Mariah furrowed her brow as she looked at the ring, walking a little closer to get a better look at it. Baragwin were not pretty creatures. But the thing he had on display was. "How much is this?" she asked pointing to the ring but not yet touching. It was the familiarity that drew her to it, not that she didn't own other jewelry. She just didn't often buy other jewelry unless it was meant to be with something else.

She waited for his response, checking to see how much she might have with her. White watched from a distance staying on the air speeder waiting. He figured she'd just head back to the ship once she was out, but instead she was waiting beside a vendor. He wouldn't get closer unless asked. His presence created a controlled variable which could alter the results of a negotiation.

The reptilian hulk smiled a crooked smile.
"Ah, young lady, you have a good eye for precious and stylish trinkets. This one is old and has even a certificate of the renowned archaeologist Doctor Klam himself. But it is not too expensive for sure. The little ruby stone is flawed you see and the strange patterns are not for everybodies liking. So I will make you a good price. How about 2000 credits? Not to much, no?"

Not much indeed. The metal alone would be worth the price and the red fire of the tiny jewel set elegantly in the ring was a tasteful arangement... if you like non-Euclidean aesthetics, that is.

He knew nothing! Good! So the Amulet would not have to kill half the bazar to silence him! Angrily it ignored the pesty mental poking of the red stone. Great! Its presence alone had awakened the little red upstart!

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr

Mariah furrowed her brow as he spoke, looking at it closer. 2000 credits. She did have excess to spend. But...still, there was uncertainty. Maybe she'd get it, and if she didn't like it, she could always resell it. She took in a breath and groaned as she leaned back and held out her gauntlet giving a quick scan of the ring. She sighed again. She didn't like dishing out credits, but at the same time, she felt drawn.

She bobbed her head side to side, "Mm, alright. Only if it fits though." she said pulling out the appropriate credits, from her newly obtained portion. And then holding out her hand, "If it can fit well enough I'll buy it, if not. Sorry. Don't feel like paying extra to get it resized really." she said honestly seeing if he was willing to allow her try on the ring before actually making a decision.

"Sorry, pretty lady!", the Baragwin said. "Touching is buying."
He looked a little bit uneasy before he continued: "But I see the problem. 1500?"

As the surprised Mariah hesistated the trader mistook it for bartering and said: "Ok, ok, tough lady! Like some much older hutt and not as a so young and pretty human. 1000 creds! Last offer!"
That was clearly a steal!

NO! the red one will leech too much! We would get the attention of he jedi or worse the sith!
Twinkle, twinkle, little star...
Aaaargh, Mariah, for once in your worthless prolonged life search your kriffed feelings!
I would be looking so beautiful on the hand of a small innocent rodent... with the rage and appetide for destruction worthy of a sith lord. I would match her soft red eyes so gooood
How dare you to try to influence my slave!
Twinkle, twinkle, little star...
Stop singing in the void! Forceuser could hear you, you mad ursuper!

Last edited:
Mariah let out a groan and narrowed her eyes in regards to the problem of buying it. That was going to be an issue. She wasn't going to spend 2000 on something she couldn't wear or use, and if she did spend money to get it resized it could be problematic. He took the price down to 1500 which was certainly better, but her hesitation apparently pushed that number down to 1000.

She took in a breath in final thought, "Alright, I can do 1000." she said still seemingly in thought as she pulled out the credits, and set them down for him to take so she could in turn take the ring. Lacking any personal force sensitivity, she had no knowledge of the darkness involved. Mariah only partially recognized her own excess of need to keep the necklace. There was no way for her to recognize a problem with a new object.

And so, should he continue to agree with that, she'd take the ring, he gets the 1000 credits. A sufficient trade. And then she would try on the ring, see if it fit any of her fingers.

Expand, you cheap bloodstone!
No,no, your slave is to soft. I long for slaughter!

Too bad! The ring was really to small to fit her fingers!
The Baragwin seemed quite pleased to have sold the ring for such a low price. Almost relieved...

As he promised there was a small datachip with an expertise by a certain Doctor Gill Klam for the Rudrig University.

The ring was really ancient and was found in the tomb of a warlord of the Livien League before even Xim the Despot conquered this realm. Obviously not a nice guy, having all his slaves and relatives be killed to be entombed with him.
Graverobbers found it and it changed many hands, claws and tentacles since: Bunga the mad butcher of kin, a notorious hutt had possessed the ring, as had Culler the Genocidial, Mad Mirix, the Cult of Cleasing and many other creepy owners.
At last the archaeologist Klam had found it in a tomb of Contispex VII. of the Pius Dea fanatics where it had be for the last 11 000 years.

The stone of the ring was called "Red Nova" because it was an incredibly rare red corusca gem easily worth 100 000 credits and it was said to have a curse on it because its owners had killed more people than a supernova.
Pure superstition, of course, the expertise said.

Mariah clicked her tongue in response to the fact the ring was too small. "Kark it." she muttered before smiling for a moment as she took the data chip as well. It'd have to be refitted, or she could keep it as a gift. Maybe give it to Adi'ka. Her fingers were smaller most likely.

She stepped back and hopped in the air speeder with White who began taking her back to the ship. Reading the datachip as he flew them. It had...not a great history. She shook her head at the darkness behind it. Mariah wasn't force sensitives, but she did remember a great deal more about the force than most non force sensitives did due to her parents. One of those things was that there were powerful items in the force. Some corrupted by the dark side.

She knew her necklace was a force item, but she didn't believe it corrupted her, not really anyway. And so she kept it. This ring had a far stronger history. The Red Nova was apparently incredibly expensive, and the warning of a curse was noted. Pure superstition or not, she knew full well that things similar at least to curses really did exist.

"Maybe I can't give this to Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud ." she said groaning in thought. If she did wear it, she'd need to have it refitted. If. Maybe she should look into the history first. "White, remind me to get a historical expert or force expert at some point. This ring has...quite a history behind it. I'm concerned it could be some kind of dark side artifact. May need to stick it in a box until I can have that confirmed or denied. If it doesn't show signs of being a problem I may have it refitted so I can wear it."

White nodded and the two of them would arrive at the ship soon. Mariah would admire the ring on her own, but she wouldn't attempt to keep it on her person. And would have White get a lockbox to put it in, somewhere safe. Until she could get some official help on the matter.

And so Mariah secured her new treasure. Amulet and ring where battling silently for dominance. Blissfull ignorant Mariah did not even notice the struggle of the wills. Both artefacts were now occupied and the prolonged living human could enjoy a little serenity, not bothered by "accidents" or "coincidences" normally spicing up her life.

At the same time a certain Lepi enjoyed her short vacation from adventure and violence in the scaly four arms of her new boyfriend.
As the two young bounty hunters finally parted the small network of partners in love and war of Adi'ka Awaud again had grown a bit.

Perhaps Mariah had left the planet in the meanwhile, perhaps the two women would enjoy a few days of vacation together. The Force had somehow destined the two to become unlikely friends or pawns of powers much older than any of the petty factions of the galaxy.

Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr and Adi'ka Awaud Adi'ka Awaud will return in

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom