Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dance the Night Away

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna didn't like spending too much time at the temple proper. She felt that if she spent too much time reading or just hiding away training, she'd get stir crazy. But to hear Braze Braze had lost his ability to his one of his arms, all it reminded her of was Giran. Sure, he was her ex now, but she didn't hold anything against him.

Braze had always had a bit of a sweet spot for her. She saw herself in him, a roughshot upstart who saw himself as the hero. And why shouldn't he be? He was good at what he did, even if his arm was paralyzed. She stood outside of his dorm, knocking idly. "Hey! Braze!"

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

Braze's gaze lingered on the door, a flicker of disbelief crossing his features. The voice, unmistakably Jonyna Si's, seemed to echo through the corridor, reaching him in the quiet of his dorm. He squinted, as if trying to see through the door, to confirm the identity of his visitor with his eyes rather than his ears. The notion that Jonyna, of all people, would come to see him—and at such an unusual hour, just before midday—stirred a whirlpool of thoughts and emotions within him.

Could it really be her? Why would she come here, now?

With curiosity and a hint of apprehension, Braze moved towards the door. Each step felt heavier than the last, laden with the weight of his recent struggles. The loss of the use of his arm had been a blow not just physically but to his identity as a burgeoning Jedi. Jonyna's unexpected visit suddenly seemed like a beacon of light in the fog of uncertainty that had enveloped him since the accident.

As he reached for the door, his heart pounded with a mix of excitement and nerves. Opening it would not just reveal Jonyna standing on the other side, but also open a door to confronting his new reality with someone who had only seen him at his best.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

Braze's brow furrowed, and he offered a slight frown. "Yeah, I guess you could say that," he said, his tone light but curious. "How can I help you, Master Si?" he asked, wondering why she had come to visit. He remembered waking her from a nap once, thinking maybe it was her turn to disturb his peace.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Well, you sounded pretty down in the dumps by what others told me, so I figured...you wanna go dancing? I got a place downtown we can go!" Her smile was practically infectious, and unlike her normal tactical get up, she seemed dressed for a night on the town, a tight leather jacket over her Cathar top. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

Tag: Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

"Dancing? Uh... I haven't really learned how to do that elegantly honestly. " Braze offered. " But if you wanna go and want some company I'll come with you. " Braze offered. " Should I bring a coat?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Nah, it'll be fine! No coat needed."
She smiled, grabbing a hand. "Come on! No time to waste! We've got a night to dance away!" And with that, she wisked the boy away to the front of the temple.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

As Braze trailed behind, a sense of curiosity mingled with a hint of apprehension about what lay ahead. The sun was climbing higher in the sky, nearing its zenith, and the realization that it was almost midday made him question the nature of the commitment he had unwittingly made.

"What kind of place is it?" he inquired, his voice carrying uncertainty. As he walked alongside her, his steps were measured, reflecting his attempt to gauge the situation he found himself in.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"A dance club! It's got really rad music, stuff from my time! They have live bands and everything!" Jonyna had made it her mission to get to know the nightlife of Coruscant, and she was sure that Braze could appreciate it. "You're gonna have so much fun!"

She led them to the front of the temple steps, hailing a taxi. "You ever been out and about in the city Braze?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

"Uh yeah... I've done been about a few times... I tried a music scene once before I don't think it was my thing. I don't like crowds and loud sounds. " Braze offered. "Live bands huh? Is that better?"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"Oh you're gonna like this place better then. It's a small place just down on the 3rd level. No big crowd usually, just the usual suspects. It'll be pretty loud though. I can get your some earplugs if you want!"

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna nodded, poking the cabbie. "Stop by the closest convinience store before we go to the club. I'll tip you extra." She pulled out a large amount of credits, offering it to the cab driver.

"...yes ma'am!"

Jonyna smiled as they pulled over, looking to Braze Braze with a soft smile. "When was the last time you left the temple?"

wb1.png
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png
"When ever I go out on missives lately or training exercises.. " Braze admitted - which in it's self was unusual,. With such new found freedom he would normally be exercising it since he absolutely hated being cooped up... But something about him being injured seemed to have changed him in a few different ways. He was quiet and subdued, he was less argumentative and much more polite and considerate. In away he just seemed to be numb to his energetic tendencies he used to have,

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna led them into a small convenience store, never seeming to break her cheery attitude. "Hey, you're out now though! Might as well have some fun while we do! Come on, you can buy anything you want here, I'll foot the bill."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png
"That's very kind of you," Braze chirped, his mind wandering through the possibilities of what might catch his interest beyond earplugs. Settling on a small package of dried meats, he considered it a choice that Jonyna would appreciate, given her likely preference for something savory.

After making his selection, he approached her with the item, presenting it as though seeking her endorsement. "How about this?" he asked, his tone conveying a mix of hopefulness and a desire for her approval on his thoughtful choice.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

...Jerky?

"I mean, sure! If that's what you want! You hungry? I can grab you a burger if you want on the way to the club. I think McYodas is still open..."

Jerky does sound good right now...

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

"I figured we could share it," Braze suggested, his voice carrying a light, hopeful note. He held the package of dried meats up. "You still like meats, right? You haven't gone vegan or vegetarian on me, have you?" he inquired, a playful curiosity lacing his words.

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

"If I ever do, you can consider my resignation to the order." Jonyna chuckled, "Let's pay for it first though." She took the bag, taking it up to the counter and paying, alongside a set of earplugs that would lessen the noise for the boy. She took a moment to converse idly with the cashier, before returning, and cracking open the bag. "You first, kiddo."

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

Braze hesitated for a moment before selecting a piece. "I really appreciate how kind you've been to me, Jonyna," he said with a grateful smile, his voice carrying a warmth that matched his words. Gently, he placed the savory piece into his mouth, letting the flavors unfold. "This original blend is fantastic," he remarked, his eyes lighting up with genuine delight at the taste.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom