Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damage Effects on Species and Death

was wondering how Damage from a Distruper pistol wound affect a Gen'Dai if shot and other ranged projectiles

Ex; Blaster Bolts medium-heavy class, rockets and anything else that will be helpful.

My Character is Gen'Dai and mentally Insane eventually ill have him die but i need to know the limits of damage.

If it helps read his bio below and pls respond.

#2 How does Character Death work?

Well as a Gen dai I'd venture any damage taken would hurt like a queen but not much can kill a gen dai as for character death well it's the same as a npc death just longer and is more work oh and as a rule you ask before you kill someone

Only burning a Gen'dai cna stop it from regenerating. A distupro rifle will just punch a hole in a gen'dai, and then the gen'dai can regenerate.

Kezeroth Barcu said:
mentally Insane
As opposed to physically insane? <_<

If you're specifically hoping for death instead of just showing your character isn't invincible (which is a major issue with Gen'dai and other tanky characters), then don't feel limited by simplicity. Chewbacca could have been killed by a blaster bolt or a speeder crash, sure, but he had a reputation for legendary ruggedness. Rather than attempting to give him a simple death, it was opted that he have a memorable and epic death. They used a MOON to kill him. There's no reason you couldn't go the same route...though I'd suggest using one of our many Factory planets rather than a canon moon.

Alternatively, and this is preferred, go with something similar but new. Why "fire" when the smoldering wreckage of a crashed corvette achieves the same ends? Why "disintegration" when acting as the bodily power conductor for a Coruscant block would have the same effect? Gen'dai are durable, not invincible. Just go for overkill and it shouldn't be hard to kill one.

In the Clone Wars cartoon, Mace Windu destroyed thousands of battle droids on his own and several without even having a lightsaber available. It's best to take it as embellishment and move on. Don't think about what he could survive. Think about a cool way for him to die. Survival isn't your goal, so just brush it form your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom