Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Dajin

Status
Not open for further replies.
10hw28k.jpg

Name: Dajin

Region: North Tingel Arm
System: Nidaam system
Suns: Qorrax, a large yellow main sequence star
Orbital Position: Fourth
Moons: None
System Features: Hawosu, Dhul, Cayay, (Dajin), Baraf, Barafka, the Tashoony Astroid Belt. (all subs tbm)
Coordinates: East of Ord Janon, on the edge of the Galaxy
Rotational Period: 24 Galactic Standard Hours
Orbital Period: 687 local days

Class: Terrestial with Tibanna Gas atmosphere (explained below)
Diameter: 10,493 km at Equator
Atmosphere: Type III
Climate: Colder then Galactic standard
Gravity: 0.8 standard
Primary Terrain: Rocky wastelands

Native Species: Dajini Beldons
Immigrated Species: None
Primary Languages: None, no sentient life
Population: 1,000,000 Dajini Beldons, no sentient life
Demonym: Dajini
Major Imports: None
Major Exports: None
Affiliation: The Kutaan Colony Empire lays claim of the planet, but has no precense there.

Major Locations: Just vast rocky wasteland, riddled with holes and craters where the Beldons have fed on the rocks.
Culture: The planet does not, and has never, boasted Sentient life, so has no real culture. It's only inhabitents are brainless Dajini Beldons.
Technology: Again, the only inhabitants are brainless Beldons, which have no technology, but the planet is under claim of the Kutaan Colony Empire, who have just below galactic standard technology.

History: Dajin was originally a simple rocky planet with a type I atmosphere, uninhabitated in a system with only primitive life just beginning to evolve on Cayay and Dhul. However, that changed when the first Space Beldons began to feast on the nutrient-rich minerals of the planet. In time, the Space Beldons adapted to live in the planet's atmosphere full time. And with no natural predators to the Beldons there, and an atmosphere to contain their breeding, the pouplation soon skyrocketed. And that, of course, resulted in massive amounts of Tibanna gas being secreted into the atmosphere. By the time humans landed on Barafka, and the Colony Empire spanned the system, the atmosphere was comprised of huge amounts of Tibanna gas, making it impossible for most species to breathe. The Beldons, not requiring oxegen, oonly continued to thrive.

Both humans and Kutaan have atempted to harvest the Tibanna from the planet, but have accomplished d nothing but having their droids and ships destroyed by the native Beldons' ellectrical fields. At some point after the war between Kutaans and the humans of Barafka, the Kutaan Colony Empire claimed the planet, though it holds no prescense there.

Notable PCs: None
Intent: To flesh out the Nidaam system i'm creating

J3C0

J
[member="Mrrew"]

There's nothing majorly wrong with this submission, but i'm gonna ask you to red back through it and edit out some spelling and grammar mistakes as there's a few obvious ones you should be able to easily fix :)

When that's done i'll approve.

I apologize for the delay in making the needed edits, I never got the notification and i've been on a LOA 'n all.

Edits made, I believe. :D

[member="Darth Mierin"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom