Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dagobah......why is it always Dagobah?

Felran Natri

F
Dagobah. Why did Felran always find himself in Dagobah. He guessed it was because it was the only place that was quiet enough to relax and become intune with the force. Felran was sitting on top of a large boulder, picking up smaller rocks with the force and moving them as far as he could. He did this multiple times and soon got the hang of it and began to do this with two rocks, then three rocks, soon he had five rocks orbiting him. In unison the rocks fell from their orbit and splashed into the water. He felt a disturbance in the force, someone else was there. And it was no Sith.

[member="Elizabeth Verdan"]

Elizabeth had to go to Dagobah. It wsn't completely by choice, although her natural wanderlust was a factor in it, however, she was here on a mission. She was to spend a month here, learning to live in tune with the force and the creatures of the planet to deepen her understanding of the universe. It was one of her trials to becoming a Jedi knight. Her small starfighter found a clearing in which it could be set down, and she stepped out. She was dressed simply, grey robes, black boots, and a heavy cape to ward off the chill. She hadn't brought much past the essentials with her, except of course, for her collection of valuable objects, or as she preffered to call them, her shinies.

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran got up from his rock. If there was a Jedi here he would have to take care of it now wouldn't he? As he walked he followed where he could feel the disturbance. It soon led him to a small starfighter. Well well well. What do we have here? Felran thought. He was overjoyed on finding a Jedi here, and killing one would please his master greatly. He decided to stay in the shadows as long as he could, his black robes helped him hide. From the looks of it she seems she may be a knight or padawan. The force isn't strong enough for her to be a master. Still if she's a knight I am at a disadvantage, but my saberstaff can compensate for that. Felran kept thinking of tactics to use against his new found prey. Any weakness he could have against her and any weakness she may have where flowing into his mind.

Elizabeth was plain and unassuming. Petite, tiny, nonthreatening even. She skipped along the game path with a soft smile, enjoying the lush nature around her. She could sense how very alive the force was around her there, truly it was a magical location. She found herself drawn to a clearing around a large lake, this , she decided, is where she would set up her camp. She go to work establishing her tent, camp and such things

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran stayed in the darkness, he was watching what she did carefully. He couldn't just go rushing in like a maniac. Soon he was tired of watching and went to action. He took off his sith robes and wrapped them around his waist, now nothing was covering his upper body but he wouldn't immediately seem like a Sith. He soon rose from the shadows and walked behind the Jedi. He then tapped on her shoulder and tried to talk in the most calming voice possible. "Excuse me miss. What is a lovely lady like yourself doing in Dagobah? This can be quiet the dangerous place."

Elizabeth turned and offered him a friendly smile in greeting " 'Sploring....And you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side at the Zabrak. He was far taller than she, and much more muscled. What could he possibly want out here? Unless he was a jedi....She looked him up and down trying to find any telltale signs of a lightsaber or something to denote him as such . Having no luck immediately she once again smiled up at him "Are ya lost? Ya hungry? Kitty has much food. Kitty can share it with you"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran shook his head. "I come here all the time. I mostly spend my time here to relax." Felran gave another (fake) smile to his prey. "Now from what I've seen only Sith or Jesi enter Dagobah besides myself. So which one are you?" Felran knew how to make sure a Jedi or Sith was off guard. He had done this a thousand times.

Kitty shrugged at that, was she a Jedi? Really? Besides her short time with flower lady she had yet to properly see another jedi "Well then i'm a jedi....Are you a jedi then too? You kind don't look like one Kitty thinks" She narrowed her eyes and pouted, her feline sense of dangers warning her to take a step back. Danger was nearby. "You're no Jedi you're...You're one of them" She said, fumbling her lightsaber from her belt, dropping it to the groudn in her sudden panic. She knew this was a bad idea

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran gave a sadisitc grin when her lightsaber fell to the ground. When he spoke he gave up the charade, speaking in his normal harsh voice. "Yes. I am not a Jedi....." Felran moved his right hand under his robes and unhooked something from his belt. He quickly took it out and revealed it, it was a lightsaber. He ignited the blade from it with a devilish grin "......I am a Sith."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56tcVKCpEeA

Elizabeth managed to grab up her blade and bring it into a defensive pose. She had never been in a real fight like this before, at least not against a sith "You don't have to do this..." She began taking another step back cautiously "You've been lied to, deceived by the dark side....Come with me. Let me bring you to the council, they can help you" She begged, not wanting to fight this man "It's not too late for you! You don't have to be some pawn of the sith" But she could see her words were having little effect on the Zabrak before her

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran's eye twitched. She really was sincire about him being redeemed. Felran just had to laugh at that "You don't get it do you? I forgot to introduce myself. I am Felran Natri, descendant of the Darth Maul, the Sith Lord who's legacy was ended by the Jedi!" Felran slashed at her, he wasn't holding back for this fight.

She brought up her saber in a practiced, but huried parry, deflecting it off to the side allowing her to step back some more, she was nearing the lake, and that presented a whole new slew of problems to her "If you are his descendant then be his legacy! Make his name one remembered, by bringing honor to it, by redeeming it and yourself! Don't you see? Thats the only way for you" She pleaded, still refusing to attack him. She would not give into his game, she would not strike back at him, Yet

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F

"Yes....it is the only way. But not in the way you think." Felran snarled, launching another strike at her. He was going to tire her out....one way or another. He wasn't going to lose this fight, he never can against a Jedi. "You could join me, become so much more. You won't have to die. Just give in to your fear, your hatred, give in to the darkside."

[member="Felran Natri"]

"Never!" She said defiantly, glancing around desperately for some place to flee to away from the lake "I'll never give in. I've heard your Sith lies before, from one more powerful than you, and I did not give in then, and I will not now" She promised, twirlign her saber at him to try and drive him back. If he did not block she would halt the strike and use the time to circle around, giving herself so much more than needed breathing room. She couldn't give in and attack him, no matter what she would not take his life

Felran Natri

F

Felran had believed in his strength to much. When she twirled her saber it had caught his. This made him even angrier "I hope you understand that when Kenobi cut my ancestor in half his future had dimmed, he was replaced by one much weaker, one that shouldn't have deserved to be at the side of SIDIOUS!"

[member="Felran Natri"]

"You speak of ancient histories! This was almost a thousand years ago! Let the past go, embrace the future, your future. If you persist on this path it will bring you naught but ruin! Is that really what you want?" She asked, biting her lip as she looked up the face of the towering warrior pleadingly. It didn't have to be this way, if only she could get him to listen to her words, maybe, just maybe she could save him.

She prepared herself, slowly assuming a new stance, a more aggressive one "If you persist...I'll have to fight you. I don't want this...I don't want to have to kill you, I can see there is still some good in you, look into yourself, Don't you see it? Can you not feel the echo of the lightside? Calling out to you, begging you to reconsider"

Felran Natri

F

Felran stopped for a moment. He searched himself to see the light. It is there.....which is why I must cage it! Felran gave a war cry and slashed. "I will bring back the Maul legacy. It is the only path I know and it is the only path I WILL know!" This was true to some extent. He always wondered about his family so someone could guess how pissed he was when he learned of the fate of Darth Maul.

[member="Felran Natri"]

All was not lost, he'd felt it now too...Maybe...Maybe she could save him, she owed it to the world to try "Then bring back the Maul legacy....But don't be a fool. The Jedi will hunt you down, you can see it. Join us, redeem the legacy, and make it loved and remembered gratefully! Don't let it be forgotten with such an act!" She spoke as she countered, both verbally and physically, once again sending the blade of glowing death deflecting off to the side. "I'm not afraid of you..." She said in soft tones, her eyes narrowing "And you don't have to be afraid of yourself either. You're worried about who you are..what you are....You're lost, I can tell it. You grip tightly to the speck you've found, but if you grasp it too harshly you'll destroy it. Let me show you the way, let me show you how to heal and nurture it, and bring it back to life"

Felran Natri

F

Felran had enough of these parries. The second blade ignited from the bottom of the hilt and Felran now had both hands on it. He slashed with the top blade, only to bring the bottom blade up moments later for another slash. "Why would I join the group that ended his legacy hm? The dark side calls to the powerful, it called to him. But the Jedi ended him, now he is nothing, just a corpse somewhere in Naboo. SO WHY WOULD I JOIN THE JEDI?!?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

She had the answer to that "If the dark side is so all powerful....Why do the Jedi always manage to defeat the sith? If Darth Maul was so strong, why was he killed by a knight and his padawan?" She asked as she tumbled backwards, away from thos deadly archign blades of his. This battle would end, and soon, she saw it coming. Patches of fur sprang up on her body as her danger senses deepened, and her felacatian nature took over, her body slowly morphing as the battle dragged onwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom